Si Subframes 03-05 R6

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Si Subframes 03-05 R6

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies

true but false...why should he give one to t-neck...just cuz he's t-neck?????? yeah t-neck cool but its not like if he rean daves sub orders would poor in because of it so its not really worth it to give one for free

It has nothing to do with who is who

and as for your statement, your also incorrect. how do you think product is sold without creating a "buzz" or demand based on experience of a reputible source?? it isnt. you think, for example, that DC shoes would be as big as they are, if they didnt have industry professionals to promote they're product?? I dont think so.

regardless of who is what, an agreement was made, and then backed out on. so based on my personal experience, I will choose to give my money to a reputable company, regardless of price. end of story.

Last edited by T-NECK; 01-31-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:36 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
It has nothing to do with who is who

and as for your statement, your also incorrect. how do you think product is sold without creating a "buzz" or demand based on experience of a reputible source?? it isnt. you think, for example, that DC shoes would be as big as they are, if they didnt have industry professionals to promote they're product?? I dont think so.

regardless of who is what, an agreement was made, and then backed out on. so based on my personal experience, I will choose to give my money to a reputable company, regardless of price. end of story.
i argee with you t-neck...not tryin to start stuff with you....but as for c4.......i would of bought his sub if i read it out of a craigslist add.....you own an r6 ...a solid sub for one sells itself
Old 01-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
i argee with you t-neck...not tryin to start stuff with you....but as for c4.......i would of bought his sub if i read it out of a craigslist add.....you own an r6 ...a solid sub for one sells itself
I agree, however its unfortunate that a potentially good product's reputation has to be ruined by poor business ethics..
Old 01-31-2009, 07:18 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
Sorry I was In the Hospital.

and im still waiting on the answer to my questions
Old 01-31-2009, 07:25 PM

DC-stunts is a decent person

Guys Im done I started meking these things for the R6 because that was my bike and thats what I needed for my bike. I said anyone that wants one tell me and Ill make you one. I was never in it for the money. Do you know that I have over $15000.00 IN all of this **** and yes I am ******* broke for trying to help stunt riders out that only want free ****. I lost my house and have to sell my bikes and all this ****. The only reson I even made the stupped 05-06 636 sub was becaues you GURU and Dan jackson begged me to make it. I told you when I gave it to you. You ask for the prototype for $200.00 and thats what you got. Prototype That means NEEDS TO BE TESTED. As for it not fitting I had it on a stock 636 fitting perfect myself. Im tyered off all the **** talking guys. I was just trying to ******* help all of you. and All I get is **** talked about me. How fair it that. THINKS ALOT. T-NECK-what do I say I was being treeted like **** by warped Toys and I was mad so Im sorry that I would not sell you a subframe but you did not help me. What I mean by that is a real friend dose not set back and let someone treat someone like **** and do nothing just becuse they pay your bills. Thats not a cool thing. maybe Im wrong but thats what it seemed like. But Im not mad am relly sad. Sad about how everything went down. I give up Im done. I always tryed to keep the parts thing personal. Friend to Friend thing If you need something call me ill make you whatever you need thats the way I did things. Not start a big company and make a lot of money off stunters. There was so meny times I helped you with your bike t-neck and never asked for money or anything thats a friend. But Im out of this Its just Not werth it anymore. I tryed to always keep my word but thats hard when your being pushed in a thousend different places. So for those that I did not keep my word Im sorry. For those how know me if you need anything I will always try to help. But I put my family so far into money prob its time I think about them. Sorry this is miss spelled. Not a good typer. Sick and all the other parts makers good luck with everything Its hard with this crowd. I back to bed Broken collar bone and all.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Never helped you cutler? Proof positive once again that your head is truly up your ***. Good luck in the future.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

[quote=ATOWN1101;3761054]
Originally Posted by loogie
sorry loogie thats were your wrong cause as soon as you say your making some nice **** everyone comes out the wood works saying they should get something free.wile sponsoring riders with free parts is a good way to get your name out there it is hard to survive on sponsored riders.That is y i have my sponcered riders start with a half off parts deal then hook them up from there. you gota make money to get any thing started then you can start offering sponcerships.Like the sick subframe i made for the R6 it is the nicest thing out so far for 350$ and i only sold 3 and the people i sold them to cant belive that i have not cornered the market with them. but i got a hundred people wanting them for sponcership purposes. my pictures dont help sell my stuff eather cause i suck at taking pics. If this is kinda hard to understand im sorry cause my kid is climbing on me and i cant concontrate
honestly atown..does the fact that "hundreds of people want your sub for free"have any bearing on the fact you only sold 3 so far???...the answer is no...granted there may be some peeps that want one for free,but if they really needed one they would spend the money....personally i think the r6 is a bad candidate for a aftermarket stunt sub...not because the stocker isnt weak because we all know it is...i think its more of the fact that not many peeps stunt r6s....i mean overall i bet there is more peeps stunting the newer gixxers than the r6s...so,ya,you do have the market cornered for now...the 3 person market it sounds like....no offense ive seen your **** and its gangster looking and i hear positive feedback on them from time to time as far as durability,but i def. think there isnt much $ to be made making them JUST for the r6 thinking your gonna rake in the dough... and as far as sponsoring peeps with 50% off at first sounds fair to me for the average joe stunter but somebody thats top level def. deserve FREE product AND $ compensation if you ask me...oh ya and when are you gonna be making one for the k6 gsxr??nobody doing em currently as far as i know,and i bet you would sell a whole hell of alot more of those...
Old 01-31-2009, 10:11 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

[quote=loogie;3761363]
Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
honestly atown..does the fact that "hundreds of people want your sub for free"have any bearing on the fact you only sold 3 so far???...the answer is no...granted there may be some peeps that want one for free,but if they really needed one they would spend the money....personally i think the r6 is a bad candidate for a aftermarket stunt sub...not because the stocker isnt weak because we all know it is...i think its more of the fact that not many peeps stunt r6s....i mean overall i bet there is more peeps stunting the newer gixxers than the r6s...so,ya,you do have the market cornered for now...the 3 person market it sounds like....no offense ive seen your **** and its gangster looking and i hear positive feedback on them from time to time as far as durability,but i def. think there isnt much $ to be made making them JUST for the r6 thinking your gonna rake in the dough... and as far as sponsoring peeps with 50% off at first sounds fair to me for the average joe stunter but somebody thats top level def. deserve FREE product AND $ compensation if you ask me...oh ya and when are you gonna be making one for the k6 gsxr??nobody doing em currently as far as i know,and i bet you would sell a whole hell of alot more of those...
hay man no offense taken the thing that chaps my *** was a month before i made the sub frame everyone and there mother wanted a solid light good looking sub frame for the R6.so i cut weight and had lazer cut out logos and took the time and made it right unlike some ive seen. then i sold it for 150 cheeper than any one els. then all of a sudun no one wants them. thats my only gripe i would have made one for my boys bike and left it at that.and as for the top level guys getting free **** i belive this to be true but when your starting out you cant afford to do such things trust me i no. For now im done with subframes i make one and ill stick with that. ive got my eyes set on improveing other parts in the game. And the clipons fit nice with my risors
Old 01-31-2009, 11:01 PM

2007r6 is a decent person

starting out you have to give out some free ones with t neck or any other reputable rider using your **** people will buy it. then it has been tested and proven because right now the three guys that have you stuff on thier bikes no one knows them and how they ride everyone loves sick because everyone knows that they put out a good product and everyone sees from beginner to pro using there stuff
Old 01-31-2009, 11:18 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

The ATOWN subframe and 12 bar is SICK!
Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 PM
PowerhousePerformanceCycl

zeus_r6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys Im done I started meking these things for the R6 because that was my bike and thats what I needed for my bike. I said anyone that wants one tell me and Ill make you one. I was never in it for the money. Do you know that I have over $15000.00 IN all of this **** and yes I am ******* broke for trying to help stunt riders out that only want free ****. I lost my house and have to sell my bikes and all this ****. The only reson I even made the stupped 05-06 636 sub was becaues you GURU and Dan jackson begged me to make it. I told you when I gave it to you. You ask for the prototype for $200.00 and thats what you got. Prototype That means NEEDS TO BE TESTED. As for it not fitting I had it on a stock 636 fitting perfect myself. Im tyered off all the **** talking guys. I was just trying to ******* help all of you. and All I get is **** talked about me. How fair it that. THINKS ALOT. T-NECK-what do I say I was being treeted like **** by warped Toys and I was mad so Im sorry that I would not sell you a subframe but you did not help me. What I mean by that is a real friend dose not set back and let someone treat someone like **** and do nothing just becuse they pay your bills. Thats not a cool thing. maybe Im wrong but thats what it seemed like. But Im not mad am relly sad. Sad about how everything went down. I give up Im done. I always tryed to keep the parts thing personal. Friend to Friend thing If you need something call me ill make you whatever you need thats the way I did things. Not start a big company and make a lot of money off stunters. There was so meny times I helped you with your bike t-neck and never asked for money or anything thats a friend. But Im out of this Its just Not werth it anymore. I tryed to always keep my word but thats hard when your being pushed in a thousend different places. So for those that I did not keep my word Im sorry. For those how know me if you need anything I will always try to help. But I put my family so far into money prob its time I think about them. Sorry this is miss spelled. Not a good typer. Sick and all the other parts makers good luck with everything Its hard with this crowd. I back to bed Broken collar bone and all.
As always, dramalife ruins yet another good thing...poor guy.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

all i know is that cutler is a engineer and if im gonna spend money on something its gonna be something that i know is strong as **** and wont add 30lbs to my bike killin my BP in wheelies or stoppies. tneck and guru both you are cool but quit being dicks neck ive heard you talk good **** about cutlers subframe and guru what the **** do you think your job is as a subframe tester/ sponsor beat the **** out of it see what you break on the prototype and then it gets built stronger its called R&D every company including sick does this and has gone thru the same **** i kno ians first cages looked like they were made ou of shopping carts
Old 02-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by MeAk
all i know is that cutler is a engineer and if im gonna spend money on something its gonna be something that i know is strong as **** and wont add 30lbs to my bike killin my BP in wheelies or stoppies. tneck and guru both you are cool but quit being dicks neck ive heard you talk good **** about cutlers subframe and guru what the **** do you think your job is as a subframe tester/ sponsor beat the **** out of it see what you break on the prototype and then it gets built stronger its called R&D every company including sick does this and has gone thru the same **** i kno ians first cages looked like they were made ou of shopping carts
If you read, you will see that Ive not spoken one negative word about any of cutlers products. in fact its been quite the opposite. thank you.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:26 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
If you read, you will see that Ive not spoken one negative word about any of cutlers products. in fact its been quite the opposite. thank you.
sorry my visions alil blurry i just sped read thru everything and had to speak up for cutlers **** you know his subframe is the only reason i even considered a r6 and prob would have kept my 05-06 if i could have gotten the prototype cutler was making that he ended up sell to guru lol
Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by MeAk
sorry my visions alil blurry i just sped read thru everything and had to speak up for cutlers **** you know his subframe is the only reason i even considered a r6 and prob would have kept my 05-06 if i could have gotten the prototype cutler was making that he ended up sell to guru lol
all good yo.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:30 PM

T-NECK I told you I would not sell you one of my subs when you were with warped Toys. So why now that you are not with them have you not asked me for a sub?????? But insted are being mean to me on stunt life???????
Old 02-02-2009, 06:31 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
ok...ill settle this SI vs.c4 subframe battle.....first one to make one for the 06-07 gsxr wins!!!!!!!!!!
get a real bike!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK I told you I would not sell you one of my subs when you were with warped Toys. So why now that you are not with them have you not asked me for a sub?????? But insted are being mean to me on stunt life???????
YOU BROUGHT THIS ALL UPON YOURSELF DAVE! read this thread from start to finish, and tell me where you first fucked up!?

all of this could have been avoided, had you kept your disrespectful comments out of a thread that you had no business posting in and trying to jack in the first place. has ian ever come into your thread and said "your **** sucks, buy mine"?? NO! you have alot to learn dave, about alot of things, regarding friends and business, and keeping the two separate. You slap me with "making an example out of me" and just expect that everything is cool after my situation changes? wrong! you think i just forget that? I dont need to do business with someone who works like that, and neither would anyone else...you would have never heard word one from me, had you kept my name out of it. even after your boy chimed in, i still kept the situation private, telling him to ask you offline what the situation was, but no, you decided to run off at the mouth. so i hope you got what you wanted out if it.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:01 PM

Dude I was playing around when I said C4 was the best that is all and the guy from sick had to of known that cause he was fine with hes comment back I never said anyones stuff sucked. Never came out of my mouth all I said was I thank my stuff is the best. That was in a playful mood. But as fare as you T-NECK I said sorry to you I did not **** talk about you so I dont know It just seems like you want to be mad at me. So go ahead be mad if it makes you feel better about your self. Ill take it.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Dude I was playing around when I said C4 was the best that is all and the guy from sick had to of known that cause he was fine with hes comment back I never said anyones stuff sucked. Never came out of my mouth all I said was I thank my stuff is the best. That was in a playful mood. But as fare as you T-NECK I said sorry to you I did not **** talk about you so I dont know It just seems like you want to be mad at me. So go ahead be mad if it makes you feel better about your self. Ill take it.
take it however you want. Im done clogging up HIS thread with this .

Quick Reply: Si Subframes 03-05 R6