Si Subframes 03-05 R6

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 12:38 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Si Subframes 03-05 R6

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
yeah you have to worry about little things NO POWER,being heavy and slugish spinning like a fat turd, cam chain problems,shity front ends,and every lot poser has your bike.......but strong subframes your right

Old 01-30-2009, 04:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

they are.you could call him right now and he would send it out for you to beat on ..im running one right now not a month from now so i would say they are they best out there..not something thas not even ready
i know Guru bent the C4 05-06 636 subframe the first day
Old 01-30-2009, 05:42 AM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i know Guru bent the C4 05-06 636 subframe the first day
ive had mine for a bit now and i came back on it hella hard once.....how did he break it in one day...what was he doing?
Old 01-30-2009, 06:51 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know the C4 revolutions guy didnt answer my PM i sent him two weeks ago asking him some questions about his products
Old 01-30-2009, 01:13 PM

2007r6 is a decent person

yeah you have to worry about little things NO POWER,being heavy and slugish spinning like a fat turd, cam chain problems,shity front ends,and every lot poser has your bike.......but strong subframes your right
i agree or a 636
Old 01-30-2009, 02:31 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Lets not turn this into a bash thread or a comparison thread to C4. I just have faith in the parts we produce. If we find a problem, we'll fix it.

Can someone find out exactly what size the bolts that hold the battery tray in on the front are? need MM size and thread pitch. Thats literally the last thing that needs to be done. Thanks guys.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:27 PM

Guru is a decent person

ive had mine for a bit now and i came back on it hella hard once.....how did he break it in one day...what was he doing?
i hit 12
Old 01-30-2009, 03:28 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Lets not turn this into a bash thread or a comparison thread to C4. I just have faith in the parts we produce. If we find a problem, we'll fix it.

Can someone find out exactly what size the bolts that hold the battery tray in on the front are? need MM size and thread pitch. Thats literally the last thing that needs to be done. Thanks guys.
thanks for calling back!!
Old 01-30-2009, 04:58 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
thanks for calling back!!
Sorry buddy. I was on lunch and got side tracked when i got back in the shop. Ima call you right now!!!! I heart GURU
Old 01-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Sorry buddy. I was on lunch and got side tracked when i got back in the shop. Ima call you right now!!!! I heart GURU
oh sure, but you cant reply to my text...you better love me too
Old 01-31-2009, 02:07 AM
UDOWN?

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
i know the C4 revolutions guy didnt answer my PM i sent him two weeks ago asking him some questions about his products
thats cuz he crashed real bad an isnt in good health
Old 01-31-2009, 03:25 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person

T-NECK your just mad because I would not sell you one of my subs for $200.00.

Last edited by DC-stunts; 01-31-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:29 AM

GURU was testing it for me that was the deal and it bent like 1/8 of an inch and I gave him his money back and have fixed it to make it better. Look how do i test something when I dont have a 636 so I gave it to someone that has one well now i know and its fixed.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by WADESEC518

Sorry I was In the Hospital.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:42 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ok...ill settle this SI vs.c4 subframe battle.....first one to make one for the 06-07 gsxr wins!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
T-NECK your just mad because I would not sell you one of my subs for $200.00.
actually you told me you wouldn't sell me one at all, because you "wanted to use me as an example" because of your little fit with warped toys that i had nothing to do with...i believe those were your exact words?? we'll not even get into what you SAID that you would do initially, and backed out on... the money isnt even the issue. Its the principality of the matter. I was ready and willing to help you get your product out there because i wanted to help you, a local guy and friend. I did ALOT for you cutler, and you slapped me in the face. But you made your choice, so good luck.

One day soon youll realize, that without the support and backing of the RIDERS, your company will go nowhere. Ian has the support of the riders, because he is a good, fair guy who wants to make sure he stays a man of his WORD. thats why he is doing so well in this industry. you should take notes. but again, good luck.

Last edited by T-NECK; 01-31-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:34 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

[quote=T-NECK;3760797]actually you told me you wouldn't sell me one at all, because you "wanted to use me as an example" because of your little fit with warped toys that i had nothing to do with...i believe those were your exact words?? we'll not even get into what you SAID that you would do initially, and backed out on... the money isnt even the issue. Its the principality of the matter. I was ready and willing to help you get your product out there because i wanted to help you, a local guy and friend. I did ALOT for you cutler, and you slapped me in the face. But you made your choice, so good luck.

One day soon youll realize, that without the support and backing of the RIDERS, your company will go nowhere. Ian has the support of the riders, because he is a good, fair guy who wants to make sure he stays a man of his WORD. thats why he is doing so well in this industry. you should take notes. but again, good luck.[/ +1 on that ****... if he was smart,he would have gave you a subframe for FREE,and payed you $200 do rock one and represent his newer company...gotta have support of the RIDERS,especially ones that have been around and payed theyre dues...only way to succeed in the stunt industry if you ask me...
Old 01-31-2009, 03:23 PM
UDOWN?

[quote=loogie;3760931]
Originally Posted by T-NECK
actually you told me you wouldn't sell me one at all, because you "wanted to use me as an example" because of your little fit with warped toys that i had nothing to do with...i believe those were your exact words?? we'll not even get into what you SAID that you would do initially, and backed out on... the money isnt even the issue. Its the principality of the matter. I was ready and willing to help you get your product out there because i wanted to help you, a local guy and friend. I did ALOT for you cutler, and you slapped me in the face. But you made your choice, so good luck.

One day soon youll realize, that without the support and backing of the RIDERS, your company will go nowhere. Ian has the support of the riders, because he is a good, fair guy who wants to make sure he stays a man of his WORD. thats why he is doing so well in this industry. you should take notes. but again, good luck.[/ +1 on that ****... if he was smart,he would have gave you a subframe for FREE,and payed you $200 do rock one and represent his newer company...gotta have support of the RIDERS,especially ones that have been around and payed theyre dues...only way to succeed in the stunt industry if you ask me...
true but false...why should he give one to t-neck...just cuz he's t-neck?????? yeah t-neck cool but its not like if he rean daves sub orders would poor in because of it so its not really worth it to give one for free

and as far as c4 all i know is i sent them $450 and shortly after i got a sick subframe ....then a few weeks later i sent him money for his round bar........and again..it came.....and heres the catch to help me out he payed over $100 shipping to hawaii outa pocket...and as far as the product goes ive come back on his sub hard as **** when i lost my hb last week...straight as an arrow still.........

so all i know is if you send him what he ask's and dont expect special treatment ...you get what you ask for
Old 01-31-2009, 03:30 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

[quote=loogie;3760931]
Originally Posted by T-NECK

sorry loogie thats were your wrong cause as soon as you say your making some nice **** everyone comes out the wood works saying they should get something free.wile sponsoring riders with free parts is a good way to get your name out there it is hard to survive on sponsored riders.That is y i have my sponcered riders start with a half off parts deal then hook them up from there. you gota make money to get any thing started then you can start offering sponcerships.Like the sick subframe i made for the R6 it is the nicest thing out so far for 350$ and i only sold 3 and the people i sold them to cant belive that i have not cornered the market with them. but i got a hundred people wanting them for sponcership purposes. my pictures dont help sell my stuff eather cause i suck at taking pics. If this is kinda hard to understand im sorry cause my kid is climbing on me and i cant concontrate
Old 01-31-2009, 03:36 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by DC-stunts
GURU was testing it for me that was the deal and it bent like 1/8 of an inch and I gave him his money back and have fixed it to make it better. Look how do i test something when I dont have a 636 so I gave it to someone that has one well now i know and its fixed.
ok i really didnt want to post about this but im going to..... you didnt give me one to test... you sold me one for 200 saying it would be strong as ****.... not only did we have to do a bunch of random bs to get it fit... my tail section wouldnt bolt up right. so i had to zipties to some of the places to make it fit.

ok well first day riding with it i hit the 12 bar... and not super hard.... no i didnt just tap it but with the hit it shouldnt of bent... not only did it bend the subframe well it also broke my tail section and bent and ripped my exhaust....

so that put me in a bad mood... then i call to have you tell me that you dont have enough money to send me my money back and dont have enough money to make me another one.... so what does he tell me?? go out there and get a couple of people to buy some subframes so i can get the money....

so i should have to go out of my way to make you money to get what i am owed??? **** that!!!

oh... he also tells me that he messed up and sent me the jig one or whatever... not the beefy kind... just the first one he mocked up to make sure it fit.... so he sent me one that is weaker then a stock one?!?!?!?! wow

so then it takes 4 months till i get to florida to finally meet up with him and get my money back... he did make good and i did get my money back .... but i am still out a mint tail section and $500 exhaust!!!!

Quick Reply: Si Subframes 03-05 R6