SupercrossKing.com Screwed Me

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 AM

BIG BOZE is a decent person
SupercrossKing.com Screwed Me

I ordered a Oneil's Poster from them and recieved it folded up. Whoever shipped it thought it would be smart to fold it four times and put it in an envelope. Put creased all through the poster and a couple holes at the corners of the creases. Figured if i was paying for a new product i would receive it in new condition. They told me that is how they got it from the manufacturer. Bullshit in my opinion. If i wanted a folded up poster i would have just pulled one out of a magazine or some ****.

Dont know if anyone cares honestly just hate seeing web sites pulling bullshit like this on their customers.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:05 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person
Re: SupercrossKing.com Screwed Me

and this is stunt related how???
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

oh oh.... i hate when monkeys **** up a simple job. I guess posters are meant to be folded away ahahahah..sheesh... hope u get another one sent man
Old 01-29-2009, 12:08 PM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BIG BOZE
I ordered a Oneil's Poster from them and recieved it folded up. Whoever shipped it thought it would be smart to fold it four times and put it in an envelope. Put creased all through the poster and a couple holes at the corners of the creases. Figured if i was paying for a new product i would receive it in new condition. They told me that is how they got it from the manufacturer. Bullshit in my opinion. If i wanted a folded up poster i would have just pulled one out of a magazine or some ****.

Dont know if anyone cares honestly just hate seeing web sites pulling bullshit like this on their customers.

You just saved me from the biggest $6.00 mistake I ever would have made, thank you