ughh

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 12:24 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ughh

Originally Posted by poni
hey NB stunna ever see the cops in ur province jump the grass median to tear up the opposite highway???? I have I have! man they are crazy nutz in N.B .......especially if you have plates from another area!!! FTP.
lol yes. a buddy of mine and i where gonna go out there at 3 am and lay spike strips in the ditch where they always drive there. theres a part of the ditch they always sit in cause you cant see them and they wait for cars to go buy. and they sit in there cause they can get a car from eather side of the highway. spike strip is going there someday. just take a bord put 4 inch spikes in it and bury the bord in the ground and let the spikes stick out.

the best thing the cops are for around here is they arnt hard on dirt bikers and ATVers on the road. unless you get to far into town.

Last edited by NBstunter; 01-29-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:41 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBstunter
lol yes. a buddy of mine and i where gonna go out there at 3 am and lay spike strips in the ditch where they always drive there. theres a part of the ditch they always sit in cause you cant see them and they wait for cars to go buy. and they sit in there cause they can get a car from eather side of the highway. spike strip is going there someday. just take a bord put 4 inch spikes in it and bury the bord in the ground and let the spikes stick out.

the best thing the cops are for around here is they arnt hard on dirt bikers and ATVers on the road. unless you get to far into town.

that is definitely a good thing. Cops around here see you on something off road and they are all up in your business
Old 01-29-2009, 12:46 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by YogiR6
that is definitely a good thing. Cops around here see you on something off road and they are all up in your business
ive talked to a cop around here about it. they said they would much rather see the kids and teenagers riding there dirt bike or ATV around even if it means they go on the road then be drinking and doing drugs. as long as you wear a helmet. go somewhat the speed limit. and stop or atlest slow down at stop signs they wont do anything. but i found out its part of the law around here. they cant take chase because it has been proven thats its much more unsafe to chase them all the time then let them be on the road. but you will get in big trouble if you go in city limits.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:51 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by poni
true that man,....everyone is a hipocrite. people are haters cause you can do a wheelie or just have a bike as a fun toy hating they are in a hot ******* car in the middle of the summer all the while fellahs on bikes are splitting lanes up to the next exit i split lanes all the time and there are people in cars that take chase! tail ya ttilll you have a spot to squirt outta there..........braaap!
the one thing i find so funny is that when i ride my scooter on the streets i get the finger and get yelled at all the time. and they yell things like "thats so slow its gay" and "get the fu(k off the road with your slow ****" and i always manage to make it acrost town faster. i try not to split lanes. but ill go from one lane to the next skiping a car everytime. sometimes ill slow down and wait for the car that yelled at me to catch up. i wait for a red light yell slow huh? lets race! first one to walmart up the road a mile. and if they race i always win.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:38 PM
www.tobefast.com

ive talked to a cop around here about it. they said they would much rather see the kids and teenagers riding there dirt bike or ATV around even if it means they go on the road then be drinking and doing drugs. as long as you wear a helmet. go somewhat the speed limit. and stop or atlest slow down at stop signs they wont do anything. but i found out its part of the law around here. they cant take chase because it has been proven thats its much more unsafe to chase them all the time then let them be on the road. but you will get in big trouble if you go in city limits.

Yeah, they say that is the law around here too... they always chase you and I have been very close to ******* up because of that. A couple of my good friends have lost their lives due to being chased by the 5-0. **** is Fucked up around here though...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by DmcBlaster
Thats why we should keep it off the streets. There are lots of parking lots and safe places to stunt around....
You ****'n *****. Maybe where your from in St. Joseph, MO there is a whole bunch of undeveloped lots to ride, but out here in LA where land is actually worth something, you need to find a leprechaun to grant you a place to ride.

I bust out on the streets all the time and I have never put anyone in danger. In fact all the fellow commuters all love it and cheer me on, especially the bitches, they eat it up. So, next time you decide comment on **** you know nothing about, keep in mind that not everyone lives in the middle of nowhere.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:54 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
50 cent is a stunter?

i seen him on tv one time stuntin a quad
Old 01-29-2009, 01:56 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Look at those stunters, pulling wheelies on the 401... These idiots are the reason I have to pay $3000 a year to insure one motorcycle. I hope they hit a brick wall.

weird cuz i pay $70 a year for mine
Old 01-29-2009, 02:48 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
Look at those stunters, pulling wheelies on the 401... These idiots are the reason I have to pay $3000 a year to insure one motorcycle. I hope they hit a brick wall.

weird cuz i pay $70 a year for mine

and you're only 18 WTF?!?!?!?!?!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:31 PM
clutch it up!!!

i pay $256 a year for my scooter.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:59 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

the 401 in a high way in toronto canada. and i dont think there is any brickwalls but the cops are kinda crazy down there when it comes to stopping running people so it wouldnt shock me.
the sentenace is referings to the 401 in LA and your still dumb
Old 01-29-2009, 04:06 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by wheelburns
the sentenace is referings to the 401 in LA and your still dumb
sorry the only major highway called the 401 that i new of was in toronto
Old 01-29-2009, 04:12 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

canadian 681 up, 368 down
Expression for black people used by whites as "code" when they want to refer to blacks in a semi-derogatory manner without being detected in a group of people
"Jeezus, look at all the Canadians out tonight."
Old 01-29-2009, 04:31 PM
www.tobefast.com

canadian 681 up, 368 down
Expression for black people used by whites as "code" when they want to refer to blacks in a semi-derogatory manner without being detected in a group of people
"Jeezus, look at all the Canadians out tonight."

This made NO sense to me...
Old 01-29-2009, 05:08 PM
unemployment anonymous

This made NO sense to me...

its the urbandictionary def of canadian . . . . . .
Old 01-29-2009, 05:35 PM
www.tobefast.com

its the urbandictionary def of canadian . . . . . .

Im just gonna leave it at that.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:13 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

and you're only 18 WTF?!?!?!?!?!
i pay about 2-300...not sure i ferget it just comes out of my accoyunt and every year my regestration comes automatically in the mail......and a renewall on my insurance....my landrover is only a tad over 900 bucks.....