If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To Me?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 AM

hida0701 is a decent person
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

ha i need to get one of tho's shirts for my buddy. he got caught however and now is reduced to riding wheelies on his pedal road bike.... sorry jake have to post the pic...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bik.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	219943  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:56 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

Ok dude is a tool and this thread was a waste my time BUT I have something to say since I wasted my time reading this, gotta feel like I got something out of it

Everyone is screaming and cryin about how this kid stole a logo to put on a personal shirt but the stunt videos we make and watch are filled with ripped of music Some even taken off YouTube for it. But a few of ya know the owners of uponone so it's not ok? Just curious

Not defending dude but that crossed my mind as I was reading this. And for anyone that is affraid to wear a shirt for what it has on it don't ****** buy it A Cops Lie shirt got me 8 tickets in Fl a few years back and I still wear it
Old 01-29-2009, 12:03 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
I just made them but I am having second doubts......

id buy the i saved a bunch of money... tee.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:25 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

[quote=JMZ;3757167]Everyone is screaming and cryin about how this kid stole a logo to put on a personal shirt but the stunt videos we make and watch are filled with ripped of music Some even taken off YouTube for it. But a few of ya know the owners of uponone so it's not ok? Just curious[quote]

i know what your saying and if i ever mad ea video but i dont cause i am to poor to have a camera i would leave the sound of the motors nothing is better then the sound of the motor.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:16 PM

Audittgsxr750 is a decent person

Uponone send me a link where i can purchase a couple shirts for me and for my crew thanks my email is mrtt201@aol.com i need about 15 shirts
Old 01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Audittgsxr750
Uponone send me a link where i can purchase a couple shirts for me and for my crew thanks my email is mrtt201@aol.com i need about 15 shirts
v
v
v
v
v

Originally Posted by streetfightin6
Hello...i own uponone.com....yes our store has been down for a few months...but...any requests for authentic uponone gear can be sent to eev@uponone.com

as a fan of the website i appreciate you wanting to rock our logo...on the same side of the coin we own the copyright to all of our products and do protect our brand....we have worked hard for the past 9 years to become a recognized label in the industry and would hope that others would respect that and let us do our own thing....

....all that i am asking is that you dont freely post up a way for others to make money off of our shirt designs...please take the images and files down from that watever website it is and if you do i would be happy to send you a couple real shirts for free.....my email is listed above for yourself and anyone else who needs to order anything...

...we do protect our logos' and have a publishing company who will contact anyone using our logo without our authorization.......thanks..
Old 01-29-2009, 02:50 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

[QUOTE=prodigy714;3757343][quote=JMZ;3757167]Everyone is screaming and cryin about how this kid stole a logo to put on a personal shirt but the stunt videos we make and watch are filled with ripped of music Some even taken off YouTube for it. But a few of ya know the owners of uponone so it's not ok? Just curious

i know what your saying and if i ever mad ea video but i dont cause i am to poor to have a camera i would leave the sound of the motors nothing is better then the sound of the motor.
Same here, no music out can touch the sound of the motor
Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

[quote=JMZ;3757647][quote=prodigy714;3757343]
Originally Posted by JMZ
Everyone is screaming and cryin about how this kid stole a logo to put on a personal shirt but the stunt videos we make and watch are filled with ripped of music Some even taken off YouTube for it. But a few of ya know the owners of uponone so it's not ok? Just curious

Same here, no music out can touch the sound of the motor
i just hate the sound of the wind maybe thats why people put music over it