dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 10:45 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by Trachito
i guess the problem some people have is that they feel the other 11 months out of the year the "black history" is ignored. i never really paid attention to notice if it is or not. i don't like months dedicated to any race or anything. i'd rather all history be integrated and told as it went along.

if u make a white anything, i assure u ur racist brethren will flip it into a racist event. people of one race can't come together without getting a few racists in there, especially whites.
the biggest problem with making "black history" integrated into the curriculum all year is that there just isnt much in the US that is verifiable history. Alot of it from the slave days is here-say passed on from generation to generation...its as verifiable as bible stories.
Most true, black history is in more recent history, and when blanketing american history (and on a whole, we blanket ALL american history, rarely delving into too much detail)...black history would be tiny specs along the entire class, with a few more specs around the 1940's-80's.

and racists in groups works with all races equally.....I couldnt allow one black guy who worked for me to work with anyone but white people, because anytime he worked with anyone who was black he would spew his racist rhetoric to that person instead of working. I couldnt fire him for his actions because a black racist couldnt be fired for being racist against white people.....but the other way around was ok.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:12 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

i thought nascar was white history month? i keed i keed

but for real who cares ....white this black that ***** whitey so what there just words. WORDS! if you let just words get to you then yes you suck at life and your weak and you should go watch some richard simmons videos. but honestly people who cares! i dont ive been shund out of both races before. ive been picked on by the blacks cause im half white and ive been picked on by the whites cause im half black!

so to that i say who the **** cares! all i see are people not colors
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Halfrican

but for real who cares ....white this black that ***** whitey so what there just words. WORDS! if you let just words get to you then yes you suck at life and your weak and you should go watch some richard simmons videos. but honestly people who cares! i dont ive been shund out of both races before. ive been picked on by the blacks cause im half white and ive been picked on by the whites cause im half black!

I feel you.

I'm 1/2 Mexican 1/2 black and Some mexican don't accept me and one guy acctually called me a disgrace to all mexicans. We Had a good conversation about that.
(Isn't it funny how after a good talk your hands hurt)

When I told some of my Black friends I was 1/2 & 1/2. They got upset and said I need to choose one. What the hell!!!!!

I feel if you can't accept me as a person then FU.
I'ma do me, U can feel me or keep it moving Pimping.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by a929ryda
I feel you.

I'm 1/2 Mexican 1/2 black and Some mexican don't accept me and one guy acctually called me a disgrace to all mexicans. We Had a good conversation about that.
(Isn't it funny how after a good talk your hands hurt)

When I told some of my Black friends I was 1/2 & 1/2. They got upset and said I need to choose one. What the hell!!!!!

I feel if you can't accept me as a person then FU.
I'ma do me, U can feel me or keep it moving Pimping.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:37 PM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33

Here's something I find funny.......Obama is our first "black" president and celebrated as such....which amazingly I kept hearing how he wasnt "black enough" before the election, but as soon as he was the only Dem. candidate everyone forgot about his WHITE HALF! He's not our first black president, he's our first MIXED president.
Even worse...I've heard how this is the "Dream" Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. envisioned and it has finally come true. Thats funny, I believe most people voted for him because they felt he was black and wanted a black president....and very few of the people I've met who voted for him have a clue hoe he's voted and whats he's actually planned to do and what could happen due to his plans. Dr. King preached on being judged by a "mans character, not the color of his skin".....I judge him based on his character and dont like what I see...and when I bring up an idea of giving someone who makes $30-50K a year a tax break from 25% to 15% they are all for it....but the guy they voted for isnt, he's for the opposite!
Agree 100% it pissed me off to see all these celebrity/rapper endorsements to the young impressionalbe community, I cant even count how many black people they interviewed and 70% said this was the first time they voted.... what the ****? Soooo the other 43 elections didnt matter? I realize they weren't alive for most of them but you get my point. I was listening to a "SCARFACE" cd recently with a friend while working and I noticed in wanna his songs he says "John Mccain hates N-words" I started laughing and asked my black friend what he thought, he said scarface is entitled to his opinion...I countered with true but scarface made a statement not an opinion, there was no "I think JM hates N******" he just told you strait up that ole JM was a racist....more Obama propaganda...
Old 01-30-2009, 12:54 PM

on a second note if you are mixed or even have a 1/4 of black in you then to society your labeled black. in school when i had to mark what ethnic background i am i couldn’t mark Caucasian and african american...i had to mark one or the other.......and guess which one they made me check??????? that’s right the African American. So see if you are dark skinned in any way or should I say if you look black then guess what your black (to society).
Old 01-30-2009, 04:22 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i like being completely mixed. i can pass for just about anything... except asian or white.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:55 PM

SquidkillerK8 is a decent person

i definately agree with that!! im puerto rican and white and i dont care what people say or think! who cares!! i judge people by who they are not what they are! well sometimes lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:19 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Name:  Blackpeople.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  25.7 KB

Forget who called BS On me geting the shirt. But I got it in the mail today! Lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:21 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C

Forget who called BS On me geting the shirt. But I got it in the mail today! Lol
LMAO!!!! i'm seriously ******* LOLing
Old 01-30-2009, 07:23 PM
T/C
Squid...

I had to get it... Lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
the biggest problem with making "black history" integrated into the curriculum all year is that there just isnt much in the US that is verifiable history. Alot of it from the slave days is here-say passed on from generation to generation...its as verifiable as bible stories.
Most true, black history is in more recent history, and when blanketing american history (and on a whole, we blanket ALL american history, rarely delving into too much detail)...black history would be tiny specs along the entire class, with a few more specs around the 1940's-80's.

and racists in groups works with all races equally.....I couldnt allow one black guy who worked for me to work with anyone but white people, because anytime he worked with anyone who was black he would spew his racist rhetoric to that person instead of working. I couldnt fire him for his actions because a black racist couldnt be fired for being racist against white people.....but the other way around was ok.
i disagree. there's a lot more history than u think. much, much more. there are classes, even departments in universities based on the black history alone, not to mention indian, hispanic, etc. all races that have contributed to the creation of this country. there are historic court cases that are still used in today's trials, protests, marches, battles, and numerous events that u just aren't taught unless u go out and find it urself. i know because i've taken such courses.

for instance, no one is ever taught about the contributions of the black soldiers during the Civil War, that there were black soldiers that even fought for the confederate army (there's a Confederate Museum here in new orleans), etc. a lot of information is omitted and their sacrifices ignored or downplayed.

Last edited by Trachito; 01-30-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I had to get it... Lol
soooo what are u gonna say if someone asks u about black people? i know i would.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:33 PM
T/C
Squid...

**** if i know.. I will figure something out Lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:33 PM

out of curiosity, if it really doesnt matter enough that it shouldn't be brought up, why chose a name that identifies ur racial make up?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
**** if i know.. I will figure something out Lol
don't punk out and run, man
Old 01-30-2009, 07:38 PM
T/C
Squid...

I wont run.. Lol Im not huge but im not going to back out of something.. Might suck at the moment saying im in a cast.. Lol But o well. Ill just tell them why i got it.. My whole deal is.. I can bet money almost every black person that does not know me will make a huge deal about it.. And i will just explain my point in haveing it on and tell them to check out the site.. If it is okay for a black person to have it on why cant i? Right?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I wont run.. Lol Im not huge but im not going to back out of something.. Might suck at the moment saying im in a cast.. Lol But o well. Ill just tell them why i got it.. My whole deal is.. I can bet money almost every black person that does not know me will make a huge deal about it.. And i will just explain my point in haveing it on and tell them to check out the site.. If it is okay for a black person to have it on why cant i? Right?
makes sense to me. that's making a statement.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 PM
T/C
Squid...

Thanks man i try Now im outa here! Time to see how it goes haveing it on tonight Lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Thanks man i try Now im outa here! Time to see how it goes haveing it on tonight Lol
don't forget to take a crow bar

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol