dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 04:22 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by NBstunter
ok so this may be a dumb thing to ask but i really dont know. whats with the word *****? or negger? we are called racist for calling them one but they call each other that? i just dont get it. maybe im hiding behind a rock idk.
Let me hip u to game, A. I hear females calling each other bitches, you no, but let you call that same girl a bitch and see how diffenrent she reacts. u no.

A, Just understand that there are some things YOU just can't do, u no. Not becuz it's something you have done but becuz of things that have been done in the past. u no.

I tried to use my best canadian so u would understand.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda
Let me hip u to game, A. I hear females calling each other bitches, you no, but let you call that same girl a bitch and see how diffenrent she reacts. u no.

A, Just understand that there are some things YOU just can't do, u no. Not becuz it's something you have done but becuz of things that have been done in the past. u no.

i think that goes without saying what is okay for you and your friends to call each other isnt ok if some random guy comes up and says the same thing to you going back to comfort your comfortable with your friends and you know that they are not meaning something bad by your comment a random person comes up and says that you dont know what they are meaning by it so you take offense everyone is the same way
Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

really ehhh
Old 01-29-2009, 05:06 PM

iehotrodder88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by omahastyle
didnt a black person start selling his own people to the whites?/???

maybe i dreamed that up i didnt give 2 ***** about world history but i thought i learned that or heard about that idk maybe im just a dumb *** lol who cares im white and im proud so i must be racist

its true...my own so called people sold there own kind to the "white man", all that **** about being taken from the homeland is bullshit......honestly I dont consider myself a "African American"....**** that, I was born on Pomona Ca, thousands miles away from Africa....I am a American and proud to be one, Im not black or whatever...Im a red blooded American....I can care less about what goes on in Africa....**** em! They can have all their spears and lions and ****, Im coo, with being in America! Im not a sellout or white washed but black history month, negro collage, black this black that I can do without....who really cares anyway! This is America dammit you dont need special treatment for your race, all you need is a goal and lots of hard work to reach that goal plain and simple. Thats what our country is all about!
Old 01-29-2009, 05:17 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by iehotrodder88
its true...my own so called people sold there own kind to the "white man", all that **** about being taken from the homeland is bullshit......honestly I dont consider myself a "African American"....**** that, I was born on Pomona Ca, thousands miles away from Africa....I am a American and proud to be one, Im not black or whatever...Im a red blooded American....I can care less about what goes on in Africa....**** em! They can have all their spears and lions and ****, Im coo, with being in America! Im not a sellout or white washed but black history month, negro collage, black this black that I can do without....who really cares anyway! This is America dammit you dont need special treatment for your race, all you need is a goal and lots of hard work to reach that goal plain and simple. Thats what our country is all about!

AfuckingMEN!!!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
clutch it up!!!

was'nt the hole thing about blacks and whites to be Equal? well the blacks can say this that and the other thing about us and we cant say anything back and we cant have white history month and stuff wtf happend to being Equal?
Old 01-29-2009, 06:15 PM

gsxr"d is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
There is simular sort of stuff happening here.

The Native's who are black are claiming they own certain beachs and foreshores.

Government cant deny it, would result in a whole bunch of **** they dont wanna start.

So now white people cannot go on certain beaches around new zealand, my father went for a holiday and they shoo'ed him off there beach because he was white.

But what would happen if there were "White Only" beaches there would be a massive outcry, big protests and loads more.

New Zealand has loads of different cultures like any country, but only the Natives will continue to hold up the racial barricade.

If you ask me, they are asking to be treated differently, so that they can have more benefits, they can go to school free here, they can get massive amounts of money if the government wants to build road through one of there holy ground (as much as $500,000 of tax payers money) yet the asians dont get anything, indians dont, nobody else does...

They always say us White people oppressed them and stole there land, if were so vicious why are our neibourhoods the best looking, why do people walk down them without fear, it begs the question, yet many of my friends will get beaten up walking home from school by these guys who come out expecially to pick on us because of our skin colour, government cant act, would be racist.

The old thing i love the most is, what would our countries be like these days if white people had never arrived there?

Better or worse? you be the judge

Over here when white people go to centrelink they are asked If they have any aboriginie in them, cos even If you can prove you have a quarter in your family history you can get black man money which is twice the doll cheque white people get. The Aboriginies over here have been demanding an apology for 60-70 years because of their kids been taken from them to stop them getting raped by their own family members. Finally a petite soft spoken idiot prime minister thought it acceptable to do so. Aboriginies were lining up at parliament house with a " Bill of rights" ie, compo money. They didn't get anything though. Some state schools thought It would be a good idea to get 6 - 12 year old white kids to get up and say sorry to aboriginal school kids. OVER MY DEAD BODY MY KID SAYS SORRY TO ANY ABORIGINIE. That notion died quickly. There is always gonna be racism here and everywhere. I just turn a blind eye because there is no point involving yourself in anything to do with race issues. As for the black empowerment clothing ad. That is full blown racist advertising!! My
Old 01-29-2009, 06:40 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

was'nt the hole thing about blacks and whites to be Equal? well the blacks can say this that and the other thing about us and we cant say anything back and we cant have white history month and stuff wtf happend to being Equal?
Wtf did happened to being equal. Black history is in Feb. this is probably the only time in the year when hear about Black people's positive contribution. Oh yeah and it's the shortest month of the year.

Every other month of the year may not be called White history month but who every controls Write their own history.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:49 PM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

Wtf did happened to being equal. Black history is in Feb. this is probably the only time in the year when hear about Black people's positive contribution. Oh yeah and it's the shortest month of the year.

Every other month of the year may not be called White history month but who every controls Write their own history.

I might be wrong but I dont know of a single month thats labeled "white history month"?

I dont know who first dubbed feb. to be "black history month" but do you really need a labeled month to be vocal about your positive contribution?
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmoSlayer47
Soooo outta curiosity when is the last time you were neglected anything because of your race, I mean honestly, say you went up for a job and didn't get it...were your first thoughts "that dudes a ****** racist" orrr maybe I should beef up my credentials? Racism is a funny thing these days and I think it's overplayed. In my opinion White people (except the crazy radicals with crazy radical parents whom taught them wrong) are prodomitely to worried about there image in a sense to be blatently racist. Thats my stereotype and YES everyone has stereotypes, I know I do...If I hear about a 7/11 being help up my first thought is it was a black guy...**** me right? If I hear about a guy murdering his wife and kids then shooting himself instantly I think white guy.... If I hear they caught a smuggler with 50lbs of cocaine stuffed in a dead persons body, I think mexican or cuban, if I hear about some prodigy mathmatician child im gonna think asian........why do you ask? Because its a conditioned assumption. Stereotypes dont just pop outta thin air they are aquired through past experiences. If you see that one race is prodomitely know for caring out an act then your more than likely going to assume it was that race the next time you hear about that occurance. If I meet a tall black guy who looks athletic and ask him if he's good at basketball is that racist remark? Not in my eyes, ya you could say I profiled him but who cares the dudes probably good and if not O well. Even though I have all these "crazy" stereotypes I still wouldn't hesitate to pull over and see if someone needs help on the side of the road, weather it was an elcamino full of ese's, an escalade full of homies, a skyline full of ummmm asian people, or a buick full of saltines... I'de still stop
I appreciate your honesty straight up.......I'm black and see **** the same way at times.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Rare Breed

kapp241 is a decent person

WTF!?!?! Damn, anything for a quick buck huh....
Old 01-29-2009, 06:55 PM
clutch it up!!!

still we dont have White history month or white Entertainment television. if we did we would be called racists and how much you wanna bet it would last long.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Halfrican
KRUM!!!!!!!!!!
Yes
Old 01-29-2009, 07:12 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

We are all people,and if someone is a good man,then he is a good man,and then is not important which color of skin he has.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:16 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
We are all people,and if someone is a good man,then he is a good man,and then is not important which color of skin he has.
the point that i think hasnt been brought up is even though we say that oohh this group is more racist then them or what ever the case may be is we ever segregate among our own race into who is richer smarter where you live so on and so forth that is just the way it is
Old 01-29-2009, 07:40 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
well then why isnt there "good man history month"? and why isnt there like "good man Entertainment television" if you wanna see some racist's try picking out whos a good man and whos not. i bet thats gonna tick more people off then blacks and whites.

im not saying you or blacks arnt good men im just saying thats not much of a better way to try to split people up.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:11 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point

GSXR Carlos wrote in quoted e-mail that: "all the Pakis will be at The Brit Awards (Slumdog Millionaire, maybe?)"
I'm afraid that's an Indian movie from Bollywood so why Pakistanis should go there???
Old 01-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person

ive been wondering wen i was gunna hear rappers singing about obama in office wit a bs video flaunting that fact . well just saw it on .... oh what a suprise mtv . young jeezy - my president . i'm so tired of this whole thing . who cares . we know hes in office . lets stop treating him like a celeberty and lets treat him like hes president .
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iehotrodder88
I wish more PEOPLE....not black people, white people,...JUST people would think more like this!!!!

I think its total bullshit n****r is even used period.....by whites or blacks. It's a word based around ignorance...literally. So in my mind, you're ignorant for using it whether you are white, latino, black.

what I find funny is the ghetto glorification that changes EVERYONE who gets involved with it. I'm SOOOO ****** tired of seeing suburban white kids in their civics with subs rappin along with the radio blaring, an oversized white-T, and their hat cocked sideways. I think its hilarious when a car with a younger black guy pulls up, that dipshit will put his hat straight, sit up, look forward, and turn the radio down......thats a ****** wanna-be!

Same goes for black people....I have a good friend thats black, talks normal, dresses normal, and acts normal......then when we're hanging out one day a black guy walks by with an oversized white T, sagging jeans, and bright white shoes....all the sudden... "sup brotha, how ma ***** do?"

All the sudden he forgot how to talk like an intelligent, educated person and reverted to a ghetto idiot with an IQ of 5.

I couldnt help it and called him on it......asked him how he's educated and intelligent with everyone, but when we walk by this guy he acts like a wanna-be gang banger. He said he couldn't come off like a Cosby kid in front of that guy. You ****** kidding me???

Here's something I find funny.......Obama is our first "black" president and celebrated as such....which amazingly I kept hearing how he wasnt "black enough" before the election, but as soon as he was the only Dem. candidate everyone forgot about his WHITE HALF! He's not our first black president, he's our first MIXED president.
Even worse...I've heard how this is the "Dream" Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. envisioned and it has finally come true. Thats funny, I believe most people voted for him because they felt he was black and wanted a black president....and very few of the people I've met who voted for him have a clue hoe he's voted and whats he's actually planned to do and what could happen due to his plans. Dr. King preached on being judged by a "mans character, not the color of his skin".....I judge him based on his character and dont like what I see...and when I bring up an idea of giving someone who makes $30-50K a year a tax break from 25% to 15% they are all for it....but the guy they voted for isnt, he's for the opposite!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:26 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EmoSlayer47
I might be wrong but I dont know of a single month thats labeled "white history month"?

I dont know who first dubbed feb. to be "black history month" but do you really need a labeled month to be vocal about your positive contribution?
i guess the problem some people have is that they feel the other 11 months out of the year the "black history" is ignored. i never really paid attention to notice if it is or not. i don't like months dedicated to any race or anything. i'd rather all history be integrated and told as it went along.

still we dont have White history month or white Entertainment television. if we did we would be called racists and how much you wanna bet it would last long.
if u make a white anything, i assure u ur racist brethren will flip it into a racist event. people of one race can't come together without getting a few racists in there, especially whites.

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol