dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:49 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
ahh i cbf explainin **** haha

Are you a Kiwi or just know alot about Aeoteroa?
No i'm not a kiwi. I was made in the good ol US of A. I just read and remember. I was just given my
Old 01-29-2009, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by zxonone
ok... google.. waitangi....

sooo you said illegally took there land, I said under whos law, you called me a fool and told me to look at this... OK so the british signed a treaty giving the natives rights of british people, this contract also gave them sovereignty (keeping them legal by their own laws) the natives signed it the british empire took what they just made legally theirs, and evidently that was illegal according to some imaginary international law that didnt exist in 1840.

BTW - An important attribute of sovereignty is its degree of absoluteness. A sovereign power (whether an individual or an assembly such as a parliament) has absolute sovereignty if it has the unlimited right to control everything and every kind of activity in its territory. This means that it is not restricted by a constitution, by the laws of its predecessors, or by custom, and no areas of law or behaviour are reserved as being outside its control; eg. parents are not guaranteed the right to decide some matters in the upbringing of their children independently of the sovereign power, municipalities are not guaranteed freedom from its interference in some local matters, etc.
Ok now you proved me wrong. Yeah I can admit it. You are not a fool you just didn't have all the info at that time.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by EmoSlayer47
?

He's black and doesn't agree with the site or its cause, I found this interestingly funny...
What the hell Happend to ya back? in ya avatar.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:07 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

wow...
Old 01-29-2009, 02:09 PM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sonli
We get a black president, now everything will come out of the woodwork.

Open your eyes and ears, notice from hard working middle class citizens to upperclass executives. As many racist thoughts that many people kept swept under their rugs will be out for everyone to see.

The problem is, racism revolves around igorance. Lack of knowledge about people so what a person knows is based on irrelevant stereotypes. Or the fact that racism doesn't effect alot of people so they have no understanding of it so the ones speaking of it are assumed to be "making these things up."

I'm not condoning racial slures against white people, because I don't use them. But, there is a definite difference. There is no backbone, nor true meaning, nor any form of emotion behind the words, hunky, cracker etc.
But, on the other hand historically ******, porchmonkey, spade etc. Have very disgraceful ties to them. And these things can't be understood correctly unless you have been properly educated on the subject. That being said the black history you learn in schools is the same waterdown story every year. You would have to do extensive reading on your own or do some learning on the collegiate level to get the real history of things.

My point is, most people oustide of the white race has always have to overcome. Some more than others. Now people will argue that alot of hardworking people have to overcome this is true. But overcoming racial binds and the typical rise to success is a heavy burden, that most will never understand............

Now before you go and bash me safely from your keyboard, without the privelege of looking into my eyes and saying the same words that's so easy for you to type. Because it seems it is too easy for anyone, I mean anyone to say just about whatever they want with little or no consequence, for it's hard to prove a point over a forum. You should think about things from a non-bias approach. Maybe research something before just beleiving word of mouth. Because it takes a man of ignorance to truly be racist. Think about that the next time you sit on your thinking chair, John, or better known as toilet. And remember who invented that
Soooo outta curiosity when is the last time you were neglected anything because of your race, I mean honestly, say you went up for a job and didn't get it...were your first thoughts "that dudes a ****** racist" orrr maybe I should beef up my credentials? Racism is a funny thing these days and I think it's overplayed. In my opinion White people (except the crazy radicals with crazy radical parents whom taught them wrong) are prodomitely to worried about there image in a sense to be blatently racist. Thats my stereotype and YES everyone has stereotypes, I know I do...If I hear about a 7/11 being help up my first thought is it was a black guy...**** me right? If I hear about a guy murdering his wife and kids then shooting himself instantly I think white guy.... If I hear they caught a smuggler with 50lbs of cocaine stuffed in a dead persons body, I think mexican or cuban, if I hear about some prodigy mathmatician child im gonna think asian........why do you ask? Because its a conditioned assumption. Stereotypes dont just pop outta thin air they are aquired through past experiences. If you see that one race is prodomitely know for caring out an act then your more than likely going to assume it was that race the next time you hear about that occurance. If I meet a tall black guy who looks athletic and ask him if he's good at basketball is that racist remark? Not in my eyes, ya you could say I profiled him but who cares the dudes probably good and if not O well. Even though I have all these "crazy" stereotypes I still wouldn't hesitate to pull over and see if someone needs help on the side of the road, weather it was an elcamino full of ese's, an escalade full of homies, a skyline full of ummmm asian people, or a buick full of saltines... I'de still stop
Old 01-29-2009, 02:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by a929ryda
What the hell Happend to ya back? in ya avatar.
met an emo he couldn't slay. got'im with the razor.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Soooo outta curiosity when is the last time you were neglected anything because of your race, I mean honestly, say you went up for a job and didn't get it...were your first thoughts "that dudes a ****** racist" orrr maybe I should beef up my credentials? Racism is a funny thing these days and I think it's overplayed. In my opinion White people (except the crazy radicals with crazy radical parents whom taught them wrong) are prodomitely to worried about there image in a sense to be blatently racist. Thats my stereotype and YES everyone has stereotypes, I know I do...If I hear about a 7/11 being help up my first thought is it was a black guy...**** me right? If I hear about a guy murdering his wife and kids then shooting himself instantly I think white guy.... If I hear they caught a smuggler with 50lbs of cocaine stuffed in a dead persons body, I think mexican or cuban, if I hear about some prodigy mathmatician child im gonna think asian........why do you ask? Because its a conditioned assumption. Stereotypes dont just pop outta thin air they are aquired through past experiences. If you see that one race is prodomitely know for caring out an act then your more than likely going to assume it was that race the next time you hear about that occurance. If I meet a tall black guy who looks athletic and ask him if he's good at basketball is that racist remark? Not in my eyes, ya you could say I profiled him but who cares the dudes probably good and if not O well. Even though I have all these "crazy" stereotypes I still wouldn't hesitate to pull over and see if someone needs help on the side of the road, weather it was an elcamino full of ese's, an escalade full of homies, a skyline full of ummmm asian people, or a buick full of saltines... I'de still stop
all excellent points

gotta admit though, it does pop in the back of my mind if race plays a small role when they don't act buddy boyish. a lot of people make friends quicker and take likings to people of their own race. that goes for all races though
Old 01-29-2009, 02:21 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
a lot of people make friends quicker and take likings to people of their own race. that goes for all races though
I think that has something to do with people comfort levels. . . say your black and you walk into the room and there is a group of white guys talking and then there is a group of black guys talking which group are you going to go talk to i am pretty sure it is going to be the group of the back guys does that make you racist no just means your more comfortable with black people. . .
Old 01-29-2009, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by prodigy714
I think that has something to do with people comfort levels. . . say your black and you walk into the room and there is a group of white guys talking and then there is a group of black guys talking which group are you going to go talk to i am pretty sure it is going to be the group of the back guys does that make you racist no just means your more comfortable with black people. . .
it goes with their comfort level too.

i mix with just about anyone but rich people.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:24 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

it goes with their comfort level too.

i mix with just about anyone but rich people.
yea i would say so
Old 01-29-2009, 02:32 PM

all excellent points

gotta admit though, it does pop in the back of my mind if race plays a small role when they don't act buddy boyish. a lot of people make friends quicker and take likings to people of their own race. that goes for all races though

LOL perfect example of my previous post, when you say "they" or "buddy boyish" the first race that popped in my mind was black people. Why you ask? in my experience a black person will be the first to call someone out if someone uses a term like "you people" or anything that segregates "them" and thats perfectly fine I dont blame them...ugghh I mean the black community. When you say "buddy boyish" I from previous experience I know that black people do not like to be called "boy" (at least from another race) and I don't blame them it's degrading if their a full grown man. So these are my "conditioned assumptions" not racist remarks...and if im wrong about my assumption enough times my opinion would change to the more frequent outcome.

Sad thing is when I went through basic training I was dumped into a huge melting pot of all types of races. Seemed though that every race flocked to there own and started building bonds with "their" people. This is to be assumed because familirarity goes hand in hand with comfortability. There was this one white kid from the deep south who no matter what would get your attention by calling you boy. He did it to us all the time, "hey boy, whatcha doin" "hey boy, you gonna eat that?" no matter what, its just what he did. Now I'm assuming he didn't mean anything by this term but one night he asked a black guy if he could use his shoe polish...now I know what your thinking and your right, this dude said "hey boy can I borrow suma dat der polish" the black dude went balistic...long story short this guy who signed the dotted line to serve his country got kicked out the next day for being classified as a racist over a three letter word...
Old 01-29-2009, 02:33 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by a929ryda
Your comments prove how racist you are.

"The Native's who are black are claiming they own certain beachs and foreshores."

The natives are not black. Thier skin color may be darker than yours but that doesn't make them black. They are Maori With their own culture.

Now, I'm not saying that kicking people out of a beach becuz of the color of their skin is right, but hell if i recall right, your government hunted these people down and kill them just becus of their color then took their land illegally.

Just my two cents

youre the awesomest black guy i know. people born n raised from memphis (im from cleveland) seem to believe you can only be white, black or mexican. being a dego i get really pissed when they try to tell me what i am.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:42 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

some people view it as empowerment, others as separatist. ur friend is prolly the 2nd.

i'm willing to bet u could have condensed that into 5 sentences, but u wanted to sound smart.
It was shortened, it couldn've been alot longer.

.... I know someone who had more credentials than the managers working there, but were fired because " they claim he didn't smile enough". This same place my friend is the only black I've ever seen there since the 7 years they've been there. I know he wasn't the only one who applied.

..... I myself have more qualification for a job that someone else got. He even lied about what he earned in college and the employer knows.

I could go all day telling you real scenerios but if your not willing to research on your own. And I dont mean read the first google search site that pops up either. It takes time, alot of things you base your thoughts on will change. To you it will sound like the same things you've always heard. I don't use my race as an excuse never have and never will. But I am no fool and I know when things happen because of race. You can't look through my bown eyes and see my life the way it really is. Like I said before if people really researched and learned the truth about what they are so tired of hearing. People wouldn't say half the ignorant things they do. People tend to be insolent and racist, at the same time not beleiving they are. Regardless of free speech or not, it doesn't mean run around being a fool. People need to quit expressing opinions on things they don't understand and find out what is really going on.

I've spoke my peace,
Old 01-29-2009, 02:50 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person
Angry Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

LOL perfect example of my previous post, when you say "they" or "buddy boyish" the first race that popped in my mind was black people. Why you ask? in my experience a black person will be the first to call someone out if someone uses a term like "you people" or anything that segregates "them" and thats perfectly fine I dont blame them...ugghh I mean the black community. When you say "buddy boyish" I from previous experience I know that black people do not like to be called "boy" (at least from another race) and I don't blame them it's degrading if their a full grown man. So these are my "conditioned assumptions" not racist remarks...and if im wrong about my assumption enough times my opinion would change to the more frequent outcome.

Sad thing is when I went through basic training I was dumped into a huge melting pot of all types of races. Seemed though that every race flocked to there own and started building bonds with "their" people. This is to be assumed because familirarity goes hand in hand with comfortability. There was this one white kid from the deep south who no matter what would get your attention by calling you boy. He did it to us all the time, "hey boy, whatcha doin" "hey boy, you gonna eat that?" no matter what, its just what he did. Now I'm assuming he didn't mean anything by this term but one night he asked a black guy if he could use his shoe polish...now I know what your thinking and your right, this dude said "hey boy can I borrow suma dat der polish" the black dude went balistic...long story short this guy who signed the dotted line to serve his country got kicked out the next day for being classified as a racist over a three letter word...

thats so WEAK! we had a great mixed crowd in basic with evryone getting along until one dude came over from the third platoon, next thing you know we got a black only crowd. WHATS UP WITH THAT BLACK GUYS? i really saw that as an inslut after evryone got along so well before.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by sonli
It was shortened, it couldn've been alot longer.

.... I know someone who had more credentials than the managers working there, but were fired because " they claim he didn't smile enough". This same place my friend is the only black I've ever seen there since the 7 years they've been there. I know he wasn't the only one who applied.

..... I myself have more qualification for a job that someone else got. He even lied about what he earned in college and the employer knows.

I could go all day telling you real scenerios but if your not willing to research on your own. And I dont mean read the first google search site that pops up either. It takes time, alot of things you base your thoughts on will change. To you it will sound like the same things you've always heard. I don't use my race as an excuse never have and never will. But I am no fool and I know when things happen because of race. You can't look through my bown eyes and see my life the way it really is. Like I said before if people really researched and learned the truth about what they are so tired of hearing. People wouldn't say half the ignorant things they do. People tend to be insolent and racist, at the same time not beleiving they are. Regardless of free speech or not, it doesn't mean run around being a fool. People need to quit expressing opinions on things they don't understand and find out what is really going on.

I've spoke my peace,

I understand your reasoning and what point your trying to make but I cant agree fully. If you feel my previous statements have been foolish and ignorant then thats fine, your entitled to your opinion. Yes I will not see the racism you've been subjected too through your brown eyes but I do see the racism that I've been subjected to through my own brown eyes. You probably think my occurances are no where near yours and your right but white people get the same heat from diff races. When I hung out with this black kid in highschool from a rival school I met through sports he decided to introduced me to his friends, you dont think I was treated different at first. Of course I was and I expected that but I was myself and didnt try to be what I "thought" they wanted me to be and I was eventually accepted like just another one of the boys. I took that chance and everything worked out and if it wouldn't have so what, wouldn't stop me from making the same choice twice. As far as your job story goes, yes it might have been because your black and then again it might not be. Correlation doesn't equal causation....there are always other factors but having the predetermined idea that the negative outcome was only because of the colour of your skin isnt the best idea... you might shun the underlining factors....but then again the guy could have just been racist.. YOu never know either way you didnt get the job, **** it, move on and try again.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:15 PM

"SONLI" Pop quiz

Your the manager at a car audio store, You only have one position to fill, Im a guru at hooking **** up, worked the top selling car audio store for 10 yrs but quit that job because I moved to your city, I've done shows and import nights and the rides I've worked on have been featured in magazines, im more than qualified to run a sales/installation position at your shop...

Your little brother just got outta high school, hes still living with your parents and there going crazy and want him to get out on his own. Your parents aren't going to pay for his college and you dont want to see him get involved in other means of income that could lead down a bad road. Your parents are giving you **** and pressuring you about getting your little brother a job so they can get him out of the house and own his own two feet. Your brother is qualified to do the job but no where near as qualified as me....

Who you gonna give the job to?

Am I going to think your racist if I see some 18yr old black kid who seems kinda inexperienced working in your shop next week instead of me....probably but is that the case in your situation?

Not at all....Correlation doesn't always equal causation.

Last edited by EmoSlayer47; 01-29-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:35 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so this may be a dumb thing to ask but i really dont know. whats with the word *****? or negger? we are called racist for calling them one but they call each other that? i just dont get it. maybe im hiding behind a rock idk.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
ok so this may be a dumb thing to ask but i really dont know. whats with the word *****? or negger? we are called racist for calling them one but they call each other that? i just dont get it. maybe im hiding behind a rock idk.
Ohhh **** here we go

I believe you just underminded everything I tried to prove with my responses

Im sure you will soon be educated
Old 01-29-2009, 03:43 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh **** here we go

I believe you just underminded everything I tried to prove with my responses

Im sure you will soon be educated
so what your saying is i need to read more and talk less?
Old 01-29-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
so what your saying is i need to read more and talk less?

LOL well I wasn't going be a dick about it but yeah kinda

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol