dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:11 AM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by zxonone
illegally? under whos law? 200 years ago there was no international law homie, just a few empires doing what they wanted to. Although there has always been natural law, survival of the fittest.
The survival of the fittest is right.

But you asked under whos law? Maybe you should know a lil about the topic before you speak.

It's one thing to be thought of as a fool, it's another to open ya mouth and prove it. Oh and the laws is The Treaty of Waitangi. look it up.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:04 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iehotrodder88
those blacks are always wanting more...hahaha....who gives a ****, I dont understand why black people continue to put there own people in isolation but then scream that the man is holding them down...for crying out loud; go get a job, pick up your pants and speak like you have some understanding of the english language........you would be surprise how far they will get....but noooooo everyone else should stop what they are doing and bow down to the whole ghetto fabulous lifesyle...makes me sick!
+1 who needs college anymore. just put a long tee on and your gold tooth. Let your chain hang low. Spit some **** out your fat lips and your rich. I work my ***** off and get no where. wtf
Old 01-29-2009, 02:26 AM

zx9devil is a decent person

si se puede vaca!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 02:42 AM
corn state pimp

omahastyle is a decent person

didnt a black person start selling his own people to the whites?/???

maybe i dreamed that up i didnt give 2 ***** about world history but i thought i learned that or heard about that idk maybe im just a dumb *** lol who cares im white and im proud so i must be racist
Old 01-29-2009, 02:51 AM

zx9devil is a decent person

Originally Posted by omahastyle
didnt a black person start selling his own people to the whites?/???

maybe i dreamed that up i didnt give 2 ***** about world history but i thought i learned that or heard about that idk maybe im just a dumb *** lol who cares im white and im proud so i must be racist
more white power to ya
Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

unreal.. i just checked the website out
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 AM

bigstove is an unknown quantity at this point

us white people are all racist, or so I've been told
Old 01-29-2009, 05:49 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by a929ryda

But you asked under whos law? Maybe you should know a lil about the topic before you speak.

It's one thing to be thought of as a fool, it's another to open ya mouth and prove it. Oh and the laws is The Treaty of Waitangi. look it up.
ahh i cbf explainin **** haha

Are you a Kiwi or just know alot about Aeoteroa?

Last edited by Kevmo7; 01-29-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: BECAUSE VISTA ULTIMATE IS GONNA MAKE ME HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!
Old 01-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Am I right in thinking that PAKI is short for Pakistani? Just an abbreviation?

Prince Harry calls a mate "Our little Paki friend" and is forced to apologise two years later. This guy was a mate of his for heavens sake!

Am I right in thinking that "Brit" is short for British? Should the Sun Newspaper be forced to apologise every time it prints the word Brit or The Brits are coming? Is the word Brit offensive?

Is "Scot" Offensive? "The Scots are coming". Another Sun Newspaper Football Clash Headline classic.

What about Ozzie? Kiwi? Yank? Pommie? Limey? Where or when will this lunacy end? The Cornish call all holiday makers "Grockles" Anything wrong with that?

If a Pakistani called you "His Brit friend" Would you feel offended? Would you demand an apology on National TV?

Of course not.

Del Trotter refers to "The Paki Shop" in one episode of Only Fools and Horses. (Now overdubbed for UK Gold with the offending word taken out, the episode when they build a nuclear fall out shelter).
Should Sir David Jason now apologise? Should the writer John Sullivan apologise? Should the BBC apologise?

What about the Fuzzywuzzies? "Dads Army"

What about "You stupid Kraut"? Fawlty Towers.

Both still being broadcast regularly with no overdub.

The Idiots are at it again trying to stir up racial hatred. It's just madness surely?

I'm happy being a BRIT, BRITISH, ENGLISH, POMMIE, LIMEY or whatever. I don't care a fig.
I only care when I'm called a racist.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS "BRIT AWARDS" ON THE TV. LUCKILY, THANKS TO THE ZEALOTS, RACISTS AND BIGOTS THERE WILL NEVER BE A "PAKI AWARDS". Oh no indeed, because all the Pakis will be at The Brit Awards (Slumdog Millionaire, maybe?). And us Brits won't mind at all will we?

There's something rotten in the barrel and nobody in government or local politics has the guts to stand up and say "GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU".

this is an email i got today, pretty apt given the topic of conversation
Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 AM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drbigknuckles
+1 who needs college anymore. just put a long tee on and your gold tooth. Let your chain hang low. Spit some **** out your fat lips and your rich. I work my ***** off and get no where. wtf

Now this bitch is a racist
Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Racism is back and now its marketable lol
Old 01-29-2009, 11:20 AM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
[/b][/size][/font]

this is an email i got today, pretty apt given the topic of conversation
I remember reading about that and thinking to myself "so now abbreviations are racist comments?" Sometimes people are way too PC for thier own good.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by daCrunk1
Now this bitch is a racist
at least he doesn't get anywhere in life
Old 01-29-2009, 11:52 AM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

I showed this site to my friend at work, he didnt think the run away slave tee was too funny? Not sure why though
Old 01-29-2009, 12:17 PM

05rrstunting is a decent person

Wtf is that all about
Old 01-29-2009, 12:27 PM

EmoSlayer47 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 05rrstunting
Wtf is that all about

?

He's black and doesn't agree with the site or its cause, I found this interestingly funny...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:06 PM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point

We get a black president, now everything will come out of the woodwork.

Open your eyes and ears, notice from hard working middle class citizens to upperclass executives. As many racist thoughts that many people kept swept under their rugs will be out for everyone to see.

The problem is, racism revolves around igorance. Lack of knowledge about people so what a person knows is based on irrelevant stereotypes. Or the fact that racism doesn't effect alot of people so they have no understanding of it so the ones speaking of it are assumed to be "making these things up."

I'm not condoning racial slures against white people, because I don't use them. But, there is a definite difference. There is no backbone, nor true meaning, nor any form of emotion behind the words, hunky, cracker etc.
But, on the other hand historically ******, porchmonkey, spade etc. Have very disgraceful ties to them. And these things can't be understood correctly unless you have been properly educated on the subject. That being said the black history you learn in schools is the same waterdown story every year. You would have to do extensive reading on your own or do some learning on the collegiate level to get the real history of things.

My point is, most people oustide of the white race has always have to overcome. Some more than others. Now people will argue that alot of hardworking people have to overcome this is true. But overcoming racial binds and the typical rise to success is a heavy burden, that most will never understand............

Now before you go and bash me safely from your keyboard, without the privelege of looking into my eyes and saying the same words that's so easy for you to type. Because it seems it is too easy for anyone, I mean anyone to say just about whatever they want with little or no consequence, for it's hard to prove a point over a forum. You should think about things from a non-bias approach. Maybe research something before just beleiving word of mouth. Because it takes a man of ignorance to truly be racist. Think about that the next time you sit on your thinking chair, John, or better known as toilet. And remember who invented that
Old 01-29-2009, 01:25 PM

zxonone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a929ryda

ok... google.. waitangi....

sooo you said illegally took there land, I said under whos law, you called me a fool and told me to look at this... OK so the british signed a treaty giving the natives rights of british people, this contract also gave them sovereignty (keeping them legal by their own laws) the natives signed it the british empire took what they just made legally theirs, and evidently that was illegal according to some imaginary international law that didnt exist in 1840.

BTW - An important attribute of sovereignty is its degree of absoluteness. A sovereign power (whether an individual or an assembly such as a parliament) has absolute sovereignty if it has the unlimited right to control everything and every kind of activity in its territory. This means that it is not restricted by a constitution, by the laws of its predecessors, or by custom, and no areas of law or behaviour are reserved as being outside its control; eg. parents are not guaranteed the right to decide some matters in the upbringing of their children independently of the sovereign power, municipalities are not guaranteed freedom from its interference in some local matters, etc.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:37 PM

SquidkillerK8 is a decent person

this thread is ****** awesome!!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 01:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EmoSlayer47
?

He's black and doesn't agree with the site or its cause, I found this interestingly funny...
some people view it as empowerment, others as separatist. ur friend is prolly the 2nd.
Originally Posted by sonli
We get a black president, now everything will come out of the woodwork.

Open your eyes and ears, notice from hard working middle class citizens to upperclass executives. As many racist thoughts that many people kept swept under their rugs will be out for everyone to see.

The problem is, racism revolves around igorance. Lack of knowledge about people so what a person knows is based on irrelevant stereotypes. Or the fact that racism doesn't effect alot of people so they have no understanding of it so the ones speaking of it are assumed to be "making these things up."

I'm not condoning racial slures against white people, because I don't use them. But, there is a definite difference. There is no backbone, nor true meaning, nor any form of emotion behind the words, hunky, cracker etc.
But, on the other hand historically ******, porchmonkey, spade etc. Have very disgraceful ties to them. And these things can't be understood correctly unless you have been properly educated on the subject. That being said the black history you learn in schools is the same waterdown story every year. You would have to do extensive reading on your own or do some learning on the collegiate level to get the real history of things.

My point is, most people oustide of the white race has always have to overcome. Some more than others. Now people will argue that alot of hardworking people have to overcome this is true. But overcoming racial binds and the typical rise to success is a heavy burden, that most will never understand............

Now before you go and bash me safely from your keyboard, without the privelege of looking into my eyes and saying the same words that's so easy for you to type. Because it seems it is too easy for anyone, I mean anyone to say just about whatever they want with little or no consequence, for it's hard to prove a point over a forum. You should think about things from a non-bias approach. Maybe research something before just beleiving word of mouth. Because it takes a man of ignorance to truly be racist. Think about that the next time you sit on your thinking chair, John, or better known as toilet. And remember who invented that
i'm willing to bet u could have condensed that into 5 sentences, but u wanted to sound smart.

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol