dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 10:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by lightfoot
That clothing line and that movent were created by a few of my former Teammates, classmates ,and closest friends from Vanderbilt University , which is ranked fifteenth of all the institution of higher learning the United States. So with that said, I assure none of these gentlemen have to pick up their pants, and may have a better grasp on the English language than many individuals on this site. I realized that reading may be a difficult task for some of you, but if you would have read the caption at the bottom of the page, you would have maybe been able to understand what term Dangerous Negro meant. It does not mean fear me because I am in a gang. It does not mean fear because I have a gun, it does not mean I am better than you because I am a negro , it simply means that I am dangerously armed with intellect and not bound by the simple stereotypes that all people are subjected to. And with two degree from Vanderbilt University (accomplished in under 5 years) and a Sports Specific Training Business of my own I am proud to be a Dangerous Negro. I see more baggy pant wearing , automatic weapon brandishing , and urbanized imitation on Stunt life than I see on any other site. So do not pretend as if that type behavior in isolated to the African American community. Every race has a grouping of people it may find embarrassing or a subculture with in that race which does not represent the people as a whole, but it is unfair and unrealistic to assume that a small percentage should be the only mentioned representatives for the greater group. I love stunting and am really excited about the where the sport it headed, but there is a point where the line must be drawn. What you wrote and the video posted in disrespectful and demeaning, and I would have to say that you my friend have misrepresented your people. And America History X is a great movie, but for the messages received at the end not the violence portrayed in the beginning. Read a book!

eh you did kinda sounded smart there until you said that. YOU my friend are the small percentage of the majority. the majority being the aformentioned donk drivin, sac slangin, shawty chasin, blackstards that won't stfu in the movie theater. if you are dark skinned and finished high school, then you are a minority, period. if you are educated, you might as well be white, your black card no longer is applicable in the "hood" aww skeet skeet!! In fact, your kind is so rare they need to start a group to protect you cause yall are gonna be exstinct.

or in other words.... bang bang, skeet skeet, throw some d's on that piece cause i aint trippin lil momma, i got my mind on my money, and i grind til i get my shine on, get to steppin if you don't be bout your paper.

holla
holla back
holla at ya boy (boi)
get at me
real talk
peace
peez out
Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

L.....O.....L.... had some monster/redbull? that was a rant if i ever heard one
Old 02-06-2009, 12:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
L.....O.....L.... had some monster/redbull? that was a rant if i ever heard one
DUDE, was it that obvious or are you just that damn good?!?! I just chugged a rockstar, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 AM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

lol its probably cause im wearing my rockstar hoodie