Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
do you smell that ??

*JR GRUBZ* is a decent person
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Originally Posted by str8edge24
Proud to be White
Michael Richards makes his point.....................Michael Richards better
known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points... Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, AsianAmericans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... and that's OK. But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or ***** .. You call me a racist. You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you wouldcall us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR, lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime yet ... but getting real close!

im half black and that is a good point ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-03-2009, 10:47 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

Name:  Curbstomp.gif
Views: 5
Size:  208.1 KB
Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

^^American History X. that was actually a really good movie.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo

DAMN, I cringe every time I see that.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
^^American History X. that was actually a really good movie.
yeah, its a classic
Old 02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

What was your point or intention behind posting this clip?
Old 02-03-2009, 01:16 PM

GQ-INC is a decent person
Smile Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

I'm not sure about you but over here on the east side we don't wear big jean that fall of us anymore. Maybe where u live but that was just a trend that people started to follow just like when white people like glamour rock and they use to buy that girl buy what up with that... You say "why black people continue to put our own people isolation" whites do the same thing to there people to thanks to your dumb *** president Bush..lol So you say we need to understand the english language i hope you are not really that dumb you need to understand your history check out all the black people that invented things that you use right now dumbass . And to finish you off we do have jobs i mean we built the white house now we live in it bitch now you go clean the grass with Bush

Originally Posted by iehotrodder88
those blacks are always wanting more...hahaha....who gives a ****, I dont understand why black people continue to put there own people in isolation but then scream that the man is holding them down...for crying out loud; go get a job, pick up your pants and speak like you have some understanding of the english language........you would be surprise how far they will get....but noooooo everyone else should stop what they are doing and bow down to the whole ghetto fabulous lifesyle...makes me sick!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:26 PM

GQ-INC is a decent person

And you really asking why we still mad and shot and rob you come on now were people just like whites you bleed we bleed...

I know right now somebody mad at someone cuz they **** you up or some and you did not forgive them for that.. i mean i think white people are cool now and are changing but yall are crazy seen some white guy get drunk and **** up this guy cuz he look at his girl... jus like yall kill and beat on black cause of our skin. But i dont care no more i love everybody but the only color i care about is that green paper
Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GQ-INC
And you really asking why we still mad and shot and rob you come on now were people just like whites you bleed we bleed...

I know right now somebody mad at someone cuz they **** you up or some and you did not forgive them for that.. i mean i think white people are cool now and are changing but yall are crazy seen some white guy get drunk and **** up this guy cuz he look at his girl... jus like yall kill and beat on black cause of our skin. But i dont care no more i love everybody but the only color i care about is that green paper
You sound just like a ******* cop.

Grouping every white person into the same group of 'crazy white men'. Just like cops group all sport bike riders into the group of idiots that pop wheelies and run from the police.

ya white people are crazy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFO8f...eature=related

Last edited by Towlieee; 02-03-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:06 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by GQ-INC

you say that "white"guys get mad over a look or a gesture. "black guys kill each other all the time over blue or red because your standing standing where they sell there **** and you shouldn't be there. if your going to categorize then do it to everyone not "white" "black" every race has there goods and there bads. . .GET THE **** OVER IT
Old 02-03-2009, 02:55 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You sound just like a ******* cop.

Grouping every white person into the same group of 'crazy white men'. Just like cops group all sport bike riders into the group of idiots that pop wheelies and run from the police.

ya white people are crazy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFO8f...eature=related
+ ******* 1
Old 02-03-2009, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
to see peoples reaction
Old 02-03-2009, 03:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

douchebags come in every color.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
yes and i think that pretty much sums it up
Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 PM

wsartist is a decent person

We need to stop looking it as f*in color.
Our President is half black and half white!!!!!
We shouldn't be judged based of the color of our skin but the actions we do in life. Each race has their own that make them look bad but we all have ones that made a huge difference in the world. America is the one country where we all come together to live and grow.
JUDGE A PERSON BY WHO THEY ARE! never judge a book by it's cover!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:01 PM

wsartist is a decent person

great movie!!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:58 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

you sure do.

j/k
Old 02-03-2009, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by wsartist
never judge a book by it's cover!
when did you learn how to scrap the exhaust
Old 02-03-2009, 05:16 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T/C
Yeah so im back... Lol about 3 black guys at the party and one black chick the guys were cool as **** and just started cracking up.. The crazy bitch went.. Well crazy and started going off about how i am "A Racist ****" ??? Lol I just pulled the "Well i may be racist for haveing it on but that also makes the other 1000 or how evermany black people got this shirt racist too" Lol It worked! ... But then she said she agrees and thinks no one should have the... So i still came out as the bad guy but only in a its not right for anyone way... **** im rambleing Im going back to eating my cookies.
you are the ******* man and eveyone should know it.

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
please tell me you didn't just type that????

and you suck at internet for not being able to quote properly, in the words of a well know friend ...

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
i dont know, but it made me laugh.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:53 PM

lightfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

That clothing line and that movent were created by a few of my former Teammates, classmates ,and closest friends from Vanderbilt University , which is ranked fifteenth of all the institution of higher learning the United States. So with that said, I assure none of these gentlemen have to pick up their pants, and may have a better grasp on the English language than many individuals on this site. I realized that reading may be a difficult task for some of you, but if you would have read the caption at the bottom of the page, you would have maybe been able to understand what term Dangerous Negro meant. It does not mean fear me because I am in a gang. It does not mean fear because I have a gun, it does not mean I am better than you because I am a negro , it simply means that I am dangerously armed with intellect and not bound by the simple stereotypes that all people are subjected to. And with two degree from Vanderbilt University (accomplished in under 5 years) and a Sports Specific Training Business of my own I am proud to be a Dangerous Negro. I see more baggy pant wearing , automatic weapon brandishing , and urbanized imitation on Stunt life than I see on any other site. So do not pretend as if that type behavior in isolated to the African American community. Every race has a grouping of people it may find embarrassing or a subculture with in that race which does not represent the people as a whole, but it is unfair and unrealistic to assume that a small percentage should be the only mentioned representatives for the greater group. I love stunting and am really excited about the where the sport it headed, but there is a point where the line must be drawn. What you wrote and the video posted in disrespectful and demeaning, and I would have to say that you my friend have misrepresented your people. And America History X is a great movie, but for the messages received at the end not the violence portrayed in the beginning. Read a book!

Last edited by lightfoot; 02-03-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol