dangerous NEGRO.... lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 AM

Griffy is a decent person
Re: dangerous NEGRO.... lol

its 2009 and anyone who is worried about skin color is a ******* retard. move to a big city and try to get by on your ignorant racist mentalitys..... bet when your in the bar surrounded by black people you act like you love em..... and when your in the bar with white people you act like you hate em.... wouldnt it just be easier to just accept the fact there are retarded white people retarded mexicans and retarded black people and there are good whites, mexicans, and blacks. personally color isnt a issue to me.. i dont descriminate.. ive dated black girls mexican girls and white girls.. they all bring somthing diffrent to the table.... you can gain alot with a open mind
Old 02-01-2009, 01:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Halfrican
because as a selling point....its catchy and hard to forget. and because i thought it was funny.
You do make a point, just the other day I was like...I should get one of those. no clue why. very subtle marketing.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:40 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I just finished this thread and it is the reason why I miss talking to stunters when I'm stuck here.

Amen to a whole shitload of you. If a guy is a douche, it probably has nothing to do with the melanin in his skin.

As for not having a "good man" history month. please. there are enough holidays around fictional characters.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by excessa
You do make a point, just the other day I was like...I should get one of those. no clue why. very subtle marketing.

what, a black guy?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
what, a black guy?
specifically a halfrican. marketing is the work of the devil. all that progress shot to hell

you know, I ended up getting a white guy anyhow. brand loyalty trumps good marketing
Old 02-02-2009, 02:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

specifically a halfrican. marketing is the work of the devil. all that progress shot to hell

you know, I ended up getting a white guy anyhow. brand loyalty trumps good marketing
have fun with him
Old 02-02-2009, 02:32 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
how come every one can be racist except white people?
Well, who do think wiped out almost an entire race of Native Americans? Who started slavery in America, not too long ago? and what do the Klan stand for? Racism Sucks, regardless of who its against, and why the *** would you want to be a racist
Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -nelson
Well, who do think wiped out almost an entire race of Native Americans? Who started slavery in America, not too long ago? and what do the Klan stand for? Racism Sucks, regardless of who its against, and why the *** would you want to be a racist
Black people started selling black people... Not White people. And What about the black panthers? The last part i do agree though
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

this thread could go on for years and years the point to the matter is skin doesnt matter if your a ******* ***** you will be a ***** no matter what color you are. . .being black white yellow purple blue or whatever the **** you are doesnt mean ****. . .if the first thing you look at is the color of skin then your probably an ignorant mother ****** anyways. . .be proud of who you are and where you come. . .TO EASH HIS OWN
Old 02-02-2009, 02:42 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by prodigy714
this thread could go on for years and years the point to the matter is skin doesnt matter if your a ******* ***** you will be a ***** no matter what color you are. . .being black white yellow purple blue or whatever the **** you are doesnt mean ****. . .if the first thing you look at is the color of skin then your probably an ignorant mother ****** anyways. . .be proud of who you are and where you come. . .TO EASH HIS OWN
Good way to put it..
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Right on, Look at a person as a person, color or race, shouldnt play a role whatsoever. I hate this racist bulshit! enoughs enough, ya know
Old 02-02-2009, 03:11 PM

WORD!!!!!!

......and kill whitey!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 03:19 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

WORD!!!!!!

......and kill whitey!!!

HAHAHA
Old 02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
if i had a nickel.......
im sorry i ment how much you wanna bet it wouldnt last long.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:00 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

man a lot can happen on SF in a few days lol. but what im seeing here is people say color shouldnt matter. well then why is there BET tv? isnt that right there judgeing people by color? and i find the shirts cool. im sure the blacks got somethinglike that for us. you get what you give
Old 02-02-2009, 04:22 PM

is this how u have sex talk??? or are u really talking about marketing someone? u confuse me, excessa.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:13 PM

deejayarecue is a decent person

the days of institutional racism in america weren't all that long ago. most of our parents were a part of it, a victim of it, or witness to it. the cut is still deep. i think its foolish to expect all the emotional baggage associated with it to have dissipated and for everything to be all perfect such a relatively short time later .

oh, and the people spouting of that whole "blacks can be racist so why can't i" ****, get outta here with that! that argument doesn't hold water, i mean... at the very least, why would you WANT to be racist too .
Old 02-03-2009, 02:51 AM

is this how u have sex talk??? or are u really talking about marketing someone? u confuse me, excessa.
it was a joke, running with halfrican's theme of marketing himself. slightly dirty, because I have a very dirty mind and it just shines through.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by deejayarecue
the days of institutional racism in america weren't all that long ago. most of our parents were a part of it, a victim of it, or witness to it. the cut is still deep. i think its foolish to expect all the emotional baggage associated with it to have dissipated and for everything to be all perfect such a relatively short time later .

oh, and the people spouting of that whole "blacks can be racist so why can't i" ****, get outta here with that! that argument doesn't hold water, i mean... at the very least, why would you WANT to be racist too .
thank you for pointing out that being a dick to people of various ethnicities is not a right worth fighting for. pretty much ends the discussion.

plenty of racists out there, none of them are cool.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:05 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by deejayarecue

Im guessing this was taling about me... I did not say i want to be racist.. In anyway... I was talking about how i think its stupid and was pointing out the fact that they do things that no one else can do with out being called racist.. Aka the shirt its fine for them to have it on But yet the second i put it on im a racist.. Read everything before you start Talking smack. IF it was not at me... Have a good day

Quick Reply: dangerous NEGRO.... lol