stunting blues

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person
Unhappy stunting blues

i'm totally bumbed out about my bike . no matter how much i try or practice i'm not seeing any major results . i've only been stunting for a couple of months but i'm i expected to make more progress . i'm still having trouble wit wheelies which i know takes time and patience so i'm not sweating that . i can side sckitch . got that down after a couple of tries . i'm working on bulldoging . so i guess i'm doing ok . but i need some encouragment . i got now one to teach me **** . so if u guys can post up some pics or vids of u guys or anyone stunting 250s , that might get me out of this rut of blaming my ride instead of myself . and maybe motivate me to try harder .
and also i think something might be wrong wit my bike , when i take my hands off the bars to stand on my seat the ******* bars shake like crazy . do i need to adjust something on my bike ?
Old 01-26-2009, 01:39 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: stunting blues

guy grow a ****** pair and ride . . . everyone on this site got to where they are with practice not asking for online encouragement .... i mean call dr phil or something better yet . . . . call mtv made and tell them you want to be a stunt rider . . . . they usually only pick outcast and kids that have no friends for the show so your a shoe in . . . . they'll prob have kane do it seeing he looks like a good charolette reject . . . so you and your new friend can can rock the lot together and he can tell you you suck and we wont have to. . . . . atleast this way we get to watch you crash
Old 01-26-2009, 01:44 AM

tracetidwell is a decent person

It's that skinny *** tire you need to idle it up as far as the idle will let you and try it in a higher gear. Rejet the bike and make an exhaust my girl just got a k&n and had it jetted to match sounds like a pos 4 wheeler but it helped in the low and mid range She had a friend make a header with an old hayabusa manifold or something like that and then they just ran the pipe out the back without cans. Also had to mod the airbox and a few other tweaks like a bigger sprocket in the rear. I think her bike will do 60ish in 6th at 10k
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
guy grow a ****** pair and ride . . . everyone on this site got to where they are with practice not asking for online encouragement .... i mean call dr phil or something better yet . . . . call mtv made and tell them you want to be a stunt rider . . . . they usually only pick outcast and kids that have no friends for the show so your a shoe in . . . . they'll prob have kane do it seeing he looks like a good charolette reject . . . so you and your new friend can can rock the lot together and he can tell you you suck and we wont have to. . . . . atleast this way we get to watch you crash
wow...
Ride or Die

thats the **** i want to hear . thanks for snapping me out of that ******* pathetic *** state of mind
Old 01-26-2009, 01:46 AM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by tracetidwell
It's that skinny *** tire you need to idle it up as far as the idle will let you and try it in a higher gear. Rejet the bike and make an exhaust my girl just got a k&n and had it jetted to match sounds like a pos 4 wheeler but it helped in the low and mid range She had a friend make a header with an old hayabusa manifold or something like that and then they just ran the pipe out the back without cans. Also had to mod the airbox and a few other tweaks like a bigger sprocket in the rear. I think her bike will do 60ish in 6th at 10k
thanks man , def some useful info
Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i like turtles
Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SONIC589
wow...
Old 01-26-2009, 01:54 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i like turtles
only turtles i like are teenage and ninjas
Old 01-26-2009, 01:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-26-2009, 01:57 AM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i like turtles
I hope u arent meaning in a sexual mannor Turtle rape is no laughin matter
Old 01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

oh and put the O.E. down you thug and do some wheelies
Old 01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Ride or Die

aight , got my popcorn . bring it
Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by xxdarkfury01xx
aight , got my popcorn . bring it
now you are begging for it
Old 01-26-2009, 02:00 AM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by Suicidl
, i'm far from thug , but yeah , i'm gunna wheelie big tommorow . and if i actually manage to loop i'll post up some pics
Old 01-26-2009, 02:01 AM
Ride or Die

now you are begging for it
life bitches !!!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by xxdarkfury01xx
, i'm far from thug , but yeah , i'm gunna wheelie big tommorow . and if i actually manage to loop i'll post up some pics
thats what we are all waiting for
Old 01-26-2009, 02:06 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

the second coming of KELM is upon us ...... loooooord save our sols
Old 01-26-2009, 02:06 AM
unemployment anonymous

no **** right . . . drinking oe ridin a 250 . . . . this kids gotta be broke as ****
Old 01-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Ride or Die

thats what we are all waiting for
kinda figured that . but for some reason i dont think i can loop that bike , i've dumped that clutch at like 12k before . and i still cant even get it to bp .

Quick Reply: stunting blues