stunting blues

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person
Re: stunting blues

Originally Posted by wheelburns
no **** right . . . drinking oe ridin a 250 . . . . this kids gotta be broke as ****
hell yeah i'm broke . i wanna get a cage on that **** so i dont completely destroy my ride . it is my only source of transportation
Old 01-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xxdarkfury01xx
kinda figured that . but for some reason i dont think i can loop that bike , i've dumped that clutch at like 12k before . and i still cant even get it to bp .
try doing that same thing... switchback
Old 01-26-2009, 02:09 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

kinda figured that . but for some reason i dont think i can loop that bike , i've dumped that clutch at like 12k before . and i still cant even get it to bp .
theres ya prob

your bike doesnt come will bp. you can by them aftermarket but they are a pain in the *** to install........... what trying to hook the earth to the subframe somewhere

this ones got the aftermarket "station installed"
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_OAvhKdl3Wo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_OAvhKdl3Wo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 01-26-2009, 02:14 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

try bouncing the front end as you clutch it
Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 AM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by wheelburns
try bouncing the front end as you clutch it
i try that sometimes but i always get the timing off
Old 01-26-2009, 03:32 AM

Captn. sProcKeT is a decent person

Hey Man, you just need to practice and get that timing right...
My little sister's boyfriend can hit BP on his CBR125(stock standard) straight up ....

its just a matter of finding the way the bike needs to be clutched up with body weight shifting....

hope you get it soon!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Move your weight back if sittin or try staggard, go slow in first and dump it. When your ******* puckers before going over, thats BP and a good time two tap the brake. It just takes repition.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by Captn. sProcKeT
Hey Man, you just need to practice and get that timing right...
My little sister's boyfriend can hit BP on his CBR125(stock standard) straight up ....

its just a matter of finding the way the bike needs to be clutched up with body weight shifting....

hope you get it soon!!!!
Originally Posted by cjoec01
Move your weight back if sittin or try staggard, go slow in first and dump it. When your ******* puckers before going over, thats BP and a good time two tap the brake. It just takes repition.

thanks guys , i apreciate the help
Old 01-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i usually ride in PSL, i could show you how to loop the 250. its possible i used to have one.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i usually ride in PSL, i could show you how to loop the 250. its possible i used to have one.
lol , i'd prefer not to loop the 250 . but def hit me up if u wanna ride
Old 01-26-2009, 12:58 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

lol , i'd prefer not to loop the 250 . but def hit me up if u wanna ride

you're still a but dont wanna loop ?

have fun practicing and be sure to have someone with a camera rolling
Old 01-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

what the **** is bulldoging .....go play basketball or something
Old 01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by R1wonder
what the **** is bulldoging .....go play basketball or something
look it up
Old 01-26-2009, 05:39 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nina weee
you're still a but dont wanna loop ?

have fun practicing and be sure to have someone with a camera rolling
called out by a chick

Go Nina
Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i'm totally bumbed out about my bike . no matter how much i try or practice i'm not seeing any major results . i've only been stunting for a couple of months but i'm i expected to make more progress . i'm still having trouble wit wheelies which i know takes time and patience so i'm not sweating that . i can side sckitch . got that down after a couple of tries . i'm working on bulldoging . so i guess i'm doing ok . but i need some encouragment . i got now one to teach me **** . so if u guys can post up some pics or vids of u guys or anyone stunting 250s , that might get me out of this rut of blaming my ride instead of myself . and maybe motivate me to try harder .
and also i think something might be wrong wit my bike , when i take my hands off the bars to stand on my seat the ******* bars shake like crazy . do i need to adjust something on my bike ?

does it kinda buck when u try to wheelie?
Old 01-26-2009, 05:56 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracetidwell
It's that skinny *** tire you need to idle it up as far as the idle will let you and try it in a higher gear. Rejet the bike and make an exhaust my girl just got a k&n and had it jetted to match sounds like a pos 4 wheeler but it helped in the low and mid range She had a friend make a header with an old hayabusa manifold or something like that and then they just ran the pipe out the back without cans. Also had to mod the airbox and a few other tweaks like a bigger sprocket in the rear. I think her bike will do 60ish in 6th at 10k
its all about the busa parts...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:02 PM

blue05 is a decent person

stock 03 ninja 250 in 2nd gear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnkKIvGlrA
Old 01-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Ride or Die

Originally Posted by blue05
stock 03 ninja 250 in 2nd gear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnkKIvGlrA
nice
Old 01-26-2009, 11:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

if your feeling blue just watch and listen to these. I like them both and they make me happy at work.. The second is better I think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-tzw6SO4OM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-tzw6SO4OM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/176reZfw-j0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/176reZfw-j0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Woo!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

wow, total FAIL

Quick Reply: stunting blues