Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:07 PM

cbr717 is a decent person
What kind of subcage should i get ??

https://www.stuntsteel.com/store/sub...rod_46960.html

Is that a good one or should i go with OMR
Old 01-23-2009, 05:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: What kind of subcage should i get ??

omg,OMR for sure...
Old 01-23-2009, 05:08 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

OMR
Old 01-23-2009, 05:09 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Old Man Roger

Is My Idle
Old 01-23-2009, 05:13 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

omr!!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

OMR!!powers is gay
Old 01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Stay away from Power's! OMR or SI if you want solid pegs. Is this for the '08 600RR listed in your avatar? Plus OMR and SI are like $100 less.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:22 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

click here to contact >> old man roger
Old 01-23-2009, 05:23 PM

yea its for my 08 rr. I want another bike to stunt but the rr is what i have so its gettin stunted. OMR it is im bout to place my order thanks guys
Old 01-23-2009, 05:23 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I'm suprised he hasnt posted yet..........in 3...........2..............1......OMR??
Old 01-23-2009, 05:25 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

SI or OMR

SI look sick with the laser cut middle piece and flat solid sides (where the stock bracket goes) but both are great quality and you cant go wrong with either one

btw, everyone always says, "if you want foldable pegs you have to go OMR"... but i think a lot of people forget you can have SI send you the bolt on adapters that lets you use the stock foldable pegs as well.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:28 PM

I talked to old man roger earlier about the peg position. How do i go about ordering from him?
Old 01-23-2009, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cbr717
I talked to old man roger earlier about the peg position. How do i go about ordering from him?
pm sent
Old 01-23-2009, 05:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

omr subcages are $175 shipped ... i ride and optimized the peg position on every model i sell , for instance the 600rr stock peg position is way to high and forward also to far in so the bike is very cramped when in the staggered position so i moved the pegs down back and out for a rommier feel ..

i also rotate the peg mounts forward on there axis so your foot is on the grippy part of the peg instaed of the slippery side of the peg and as a bonus this keeps the peg from wanting to fold up on you when your standing on it ..

any one interested can see info and pics in this thread , just click on your year bike to see the pics ...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...r-subcage.html
Old 01-23-2009, 05:55 PM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

I love my OMR
Old 01-23-2009, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by g-man FOFC
I love my OMR