The Truth About Omr

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:26 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Truth About Omr

Originally Posted by SickTrickRick
For all you who dont know Now you know!!! Well i have to be completely honest,, when i went to to stuntwars this year I really didnt know OMR on a personal level. The OMR that i knew was this creepy stuntlife lurker guy who has way too many posts and is trying to make of living off of omr stuntcages on this site!!! So when i met him for the first time in the lot he breaks out his little unicycle... so im thinking this guy is really weird!! not only is he old, creepy, a unicylcle rider, and has a trailer attached to the back of a 96 chevy van with his bike on it, im thinking the worst.. But the next day at the track being sat for qualifying and at the lot sat night my whole view of this icon was changed!!! anybody who hasnt seen this guy ride you need to take a minute of your time and find a video with him on it...this dude is a baller, just straight murdering the lot circles combos figure 8ths, i competed against him in longest endo, this guy is badass at stoppies, i was highly impressed by his performance!!! i think he ended up 5th in the final!! bravo OMR , your a in my eyes, guess thats what i get for making assumptions about someones talents over stuntlife!!!
does the van have windows at least???
Old 01-22-2009, 10:27 AM

DEBO is a decent person

I saw him ride at the Sample spot like 4 years ago, before he was OMR.....
Old 01-22-2009, 10:38 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

How much did this thread cost you roger??

Old 01-22-2009, 11:57 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

when did you get a unicycle???
Old 01-22-2009, 12:37 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

YEA DUDE WAS DOING SOME AWSOME RIDING. FULL FAIRING MIRRORS EVERYTHING. SHUT ME DOWN LOL
Old 01-22-2009, 12:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0
when did you get a unicycle???
i don't have one i was riding some one elses , that ***** harder then it looks ..lol
Old 01-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

omr's bike looks like a poser squid bike, but then he rides and it isnt cool becuase hes really good. im still surprised he didnt try to qualify for individual.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
omr's bike looks like a poser squid bike, but then he rides and it isnt cool becuase hes really good. im still surprised he didnt try to qualify for individual.
you ride with me , you know it takes me an hour just to warm up being able to go out there and put it all together with just a little time in the hot box isn't as easy as it looks
Old 01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i know, i did horrible.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i know, i did horrible.
if your serious about competing you have to have a five minute run on lock so you gotta just do that run over and over again till it's second nature , it's a lot of work
Old 01-22-2009, 01:02 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i don't have one i was riding some one elses , that ***** harder then it looks ..lol
YEA I CANT RIDE A UNICYCLE AT ALL. .
Old 01-22-2009, 01:12 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

seriously ?? you were killing that thing like you've had years practice, I thought it was yours
Old 01-22-2009, 01:14 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
YEA I CANT RIDE A UNICYCLE AT ALL. .
i got mad that so many people actually could ride it , i thought i was gonna be the only one there who knew how
Old 01-22-2009, 01:15 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nina weee
seriously ?? you were killing that thing like you've had years practice, I thought it was yours
well it does belong to some one that rides with us so i have had some practice
Old 01-22-2009, 01:18 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

well it does belong to some one that rides with us so i have had some practice

Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

omr, can you juggle too?
Old 01-22-2009, 01:24 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by lee majors
omr, can you juggle too?
hell no but the guy who owns the unicycle can juggle and ride it at the same time ...lol
Old 01-22-2009, 01:33 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

unicycles are tough.......Roger with the chester the molester van......too funny!!
Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

hell no but the guy who owns the unicycle can juggle and ride it at the same time ...lol

is his name barnum or bailey.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by skillz954
unicycles are tough.......Roger with the chester the molester van......too funny!!
my van is cool

when i drive in a car i check out women but when im in the van i do my best not to look at them cause i don't want to look like that creepy guy in a van ...lol

Quick Reply: The Truth About Omr