The Truth About Omr

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The Truth About Omr

Originally Posted by T-NECK
oh word, didnt know you were out there for that long. hows craig?
Still stuck in the house for now and hobblin' around on crutches
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by nags
Still stuck in the house for now and hobblin' around on crutches
gay. you should steal a crutch and hide it, they love that
Old 01-21-2009, 06:46 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

gay. you should steal a crutch and hide it, they love that
lol
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

OMR is cool and looks no older than 26
Old 01-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Omr Touched Me.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:24 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

well i DFL'd OMR and he didnt get mad haha...but he def has a smooth style and killin it. sick rider for sure.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:26 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

I dont know him personally but last summer i was having a hell of a time with my bike and couldnt figure out what was wrong. My friend had his number so I called him and he was on the phone with me for like 20 minutes helping me out. Awesome guy!!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:37 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

OMR killing the unicycle at the lot

Name:  OMR-1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  11.7 KB
Old 01-21-2009, 07:40 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

^^^^^lmao classic
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 PM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i forgot to mention he is definitly one hell of a guy!!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

never met omr but hes a gangster in my book

anytime my dad says anything about my stunting, gotta show him a pic of omr
Old 01-21-2009, 10:42 PM

jono mono is a decent person

seen video footage of OMRs riding and he makes tricks look way to easy
Old 01-21-2009, 10:46 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

hes still old.
i almost spit out my captain and coke
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by jono mono
seen video footage of OMRs riding and he makes tricks look way to easy
i found out that any trick that someone does that you can't do always makes it look easy i take a break and watch the others in the lot and i still go IT LOOKS SO ******* EASY, and i just got off my bike. then i get back on it and i'm punched in the face by reality again
Old 01-21-2009, 10:58 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by SickTrickRick
For all you who dont know Now you know!!! Well i have to be completely honest,, when i went to to stuntwars this year I really didnt know OMR on a personal level. The OMR that i knew was this creepy stuntlife lurker guy who has way too many posts and is trying to make of living off of omr stuntcages on this site!!! So when i met him for the first time in the lot he breaks out his little unicycle... so im thinking this guy is really weird!! not only is he old, creepy, a unicylcle rider, and has a trailer attached to the back of a 96 chevy van with his bike on it, im thinking the worst.. But the next day at the track being sat for qualifying and at the lot sat night my whole view of this icon was changed!!! anybody who hasnt seen this guy ride you need to take a minute of your time and find a video with him on it...this dude is a baller, just straight murdering the lot circles combos figure 8ths, i competed against him in longest endo, this guy is badass at stoppies, i was highly impressed by his performance!!! i think he ended up 5th in the final!! bravo OMR , your a in my eyes, guess thats what i get for making assumptions about someones talents over stuntlife!!!
thats funny i met him about two weeks prior to stunt wars at the lot and pretty much told him the same thing i pictured him som fat old guy drinkin beer in a garage welding some cages( not that there is anything wrong with drunk old guys like me lol) but he is a str8 gangsta dude fo sho not to mention when talking to him about his products he never once said anything bad about other company's products which says alot to me
Old 01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
lol
NAGS!!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

He is kinda creepy in a unicycle riding animal sex addict sort of way
Old 01-21-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
thats funny i met him about two weeks prior to stunt wars at the lot and pretty much told him the same thing i pictured him som fat old guy drinkin beer in a garage welding some cages( not that there is anything wrong with drunk old guys like me lol) but he is a str8 gangsta dude fo sho not to mention when talking to him about his products he never once said anything bad about other company's products which says alot to me
he's a good business man, u don't make a good company by knocking down your competition you just do a better job.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:33 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

omr has a great product OMR foldable subcages and has helped make me the rider who iam today!!!

thanks roger!! SquidMafia 09- on the come up!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:56 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

You Got In The Van Didnt You? YEA HE GOT ME TOO!!!!! THAT CANDY HES GOT TO LURE LITTLE KIDS IS GOOD!!!!!

Quick Reply: The Truth About Omr