Stuntwars '09

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 07:44 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough
Re: Stuntwars '09

Originally Posted by T-NECK
hiiiiii...

you know it son! Diffled! hahaha
haha...you goin to KOTS?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
haha...you goin to KOTS?
not sure, ill have to see what the job situation willl be looking like around that time...but i def. wanna try to go
Old 01-21-2009, 07:48 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

yeah ill prob. be there DFL'n haha
Old 01-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntman420
**** yea it was definatley a blast meeting everyone and getting to ride in some nice *** weather . I cant wait to come back next year and do it all over again. Superdave thanks for the bmore video , i got something to watch before i hit the streets thats fo sho, you bmore guys are ruthless , lighting each other on fire numrous times and tazering each other lol .

Great ******* time out there , jfl great job on your run and mike from nj was definatley killing it too out there on the track.

MT fo sho
again..... u sir shitted on the track all weekend!!!! .... well except the part of the track u did your run on ... cant wait to ride again
Old 01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BOYD
again..... u sir shitted on the track all weekend!!!! .... well except the part of the track u did your run on ... cant wait to ride again
haha yea my run was garbage , but definatley want to make it to nj this summer , kill some streets with all you guys . Chicken wing it hard
Old 01-21-2009, 10:16 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

definitely one of the funnest stunt wars ever it was good to see everyone and to meet a bunch of new people too
Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

is your truck DFL'd?
Mine got hit all over. did you all pass out next to my truck and wake up with stickers in your hands
Old 01-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Scott LaRoc

SCOTT T1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
Just wanted to say my first trip to stuntwars was ****** awsome. Besides the 16 hour drive home in death fog and vortex sending me the wrong rearsets to my hotel, and the ****** tomtom givin me hard to understand directions it pretty much went off without a hitch... oh yea and getting lit on fire multiple times....anyways i was cool to meet everyone, sic rick, paul, lary, guru, lin, kane,t-neck, teach,tolken, j beats,and of even got to say wud up to Zultan ZZZZZZZZ ughhhhhhhh. i was happy everone rode so much and word up to JFL for that great qualifyin run like 12th place or somthin. DFL'd that **** son. KOTS is next we need to roll deep and shut it down. see uall soon... kelms birthday..
Death Fog?????? Oh u were awake! It seemed like i was all alone 4 most of the ride. U, John and Chris are definatly some sleepers! U Know my sayin, "SLEEP WHEN YA DIE" son!!!!!!! Oh yea yall did wake up, every time i !
Old 01-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Scott LaRoc

SCOTT T1 is a decent person

yeah ill prob. be there DFL'n haha

I just got a DFL discount at KFC! Thanks Buddy
Old 01-22-2009, 08:47 PM

can i get a DFL combo box with a coke and can i get the DFL discount? haha