Highway shutdown...

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Highway shutdown...

Originally Posted by snapper1978
cuz wit damn near 1000 bikes,everyone on the other side of the highway stopped too so the dick couldnt even get at us from the other side,had cops on damn near all the bridges also.after year and year of this stl dicks i think FINALLY decided to just let them be and it will be alot less chaos.until they send the one lonely bike cop after the four wheeler
haha that **** was dope tho. my man on the fourwheeler was killin it!!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait till this years.the one thing I've always thought about is some woman thats pregnant trying to get to the hospital when the highway gets shutdown
Old 01-20-2009, 04:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

we should get 100's to shut down the long island expressway , and Holy **** that would be an explosion of cops everywhere lol
Old 01-20-2009, 04:34 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *trix*
we should get 100's to shut down the long island expressway , and Holy **** that would be an explosion of cops everywhere lol
I thought the cops in the Bronx were bad, but those mother ******* in LI are the worst!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:59 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
Can't wait till this years.the one thing I've always thought about is some woman thats pregnant trying to get to the hospital when the highway gets shutdown

Then she could have a baby born in the streets during R.O.C noe thats something to be pround of and the kid would have to luv stunting
Old 01-20-2009, 05:01 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

this is the reply i left.

first, riders and stunters are not out to hurt the public, in fact, 99% of all motorcycle-accidents only hurt the rider and not the public. so, in response to all that said you would run em over with your car or truck, i suspect you have serious emotional and/or mental issues that should be immediately addressed. secondly, most times i have been in a near accident on my bike, it was as a result of an overzealous driver trying to chase me or one of my buddies down because they didn't approve of what we are doing...and lastly, if you all take a good look at what motivates you to have so much hatred towards these riders, you'll realize most of it stems from jealousy..admit it!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:16 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

nice post Majors
Old 01-20-2009, 05:20 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
she can wait!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:22 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

what you guys fail to understand is that here in Cali, they just raised FIX-IT TICKETS from $10 to $25.

hmmmm...... well guess whats going on now? cops are pulling over bikes like crazy cuz its easy money for the state now. how many people do you honestly know that are 100% street legal?

At the rate they're pulling bikes over, the Cali debt should be gone by June. hahahaha
Old 01-20-2009, 05:42 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

good post J....

and as far as the r.o.t.c

cops knew that were gonna do it anyways so instead of a bunch of wreaks from people tryn to get away...

instead they will impound our enclosed trailers(tearing them up as they do) tow our trucks and cost us a **** load of money...wait that was my trailer and truck .....
Old 01-20-2009, 05:50 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
this is the reply i left.

first, riders and stunters are not out to hurt the public, in fact, 99% of all motorcycle-accidents only hurt the rider and not the public. so, in response to all that said you would run em over with your car or truck, i suspect you have serious emotional and/or mental issues that should be immediately addressed. secondly, most times i have been in a near accident on my bike, it was as a result of an overzealous driver trying to chase me or one of my buddies down because they didn't approve of what we are doing...and lastly, if you all take a good look at what motivates you to have so much hatred towards these riders, you'll realize most of it stems from jealousy..admit it!

good ****, I would of bounced. Grass, gravel whatever. Just my opnion.....
Old 01-20-2009, 06:17 PM

Retro is a decent person

Run them over with his truck? wtf? haha what a redneck.
reminded me of the scene with Anthony Kiedis and Flea flipping the monster truck from that old Charlie Sheen movie The Chase 1994.