another spot bites the dust!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 03:34 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Angry another spot bites the dust!!!

got kicked out of the spot we have been riding for about 3 years last night!
****** 5'2" supercop shows up and gets all "disa my hood now. you no leava the black marks on my watch!" i wanted to tell his *** this was the suburbs, not the hood or veitnam and punch him in his short ****** mouth. power tripin *** cop. i tried to explain to him WE dont leave the black marks and WE have been going there for years but he didnt wanna hear any of it. the workers there told us years ago they dont give a **** if we ride there as long as we pick up our trash. its little dick mother ******* like this that make me stand by the phrase FTP!!!

rant over. guess im spot searching tonight.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: another spot bites the dust!!!

if you have permission then **** him
Old 01-19-2009, 03:39 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Mexico IV? And sorry for not giving you a call after i said i would be there lol met some chcick the night before and went to chill with her
Old 01-19-2009, 03:47 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

and they wonder why we end up taking it to the streets ...seems like a no-brainer .....
Old 01-19-2009, 03:47 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

just come back in a week or so
Old 01-19-2009, 04:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IV
got kicked out of the spot we have been riding for about 3 years last night!
****** 5'2" supercop shows up and gets all "disa my hood now. you no leava the black marks on my watch!" i wanted to tell his *** this was the suburbs, not the hood or veitnam and punch him in his short ****** mouth. power tripin *** cop. i tried to explain to him WE dont leave the black marks and WE have been going there for years but he didnt wanna hear any of it. the workers there told us years ago they dont give a **** if we ride there as long as we pick up our trash. its little dick mother ******* like this that make me stand by the phrase FTP!!!

rant over. guess im spot searching tonight.
damn that sux bro--u can come up this way anytime--i've only told 2 other guys of my Allen location-gotta keep it on the down-low....

my round bar will be in hopefully by the beginning of next week then it'll be time to see how long until my subframe snaps smashing that thing into the ground haha
Old 01-19-2009, 04:14 PM
IV
"bitchen"

Originally Posted by R-Benji
apparently you didnt know the cops can do whatever they want.
Originally Posted by T/C
Mexico IV? And sorry for not giving you a call after i said i would be there lol met some chcick the night before and went to chill with her
no it wasnt mexico. it was my own little spot not far from mexico. holla at me any weekend.
Originally Posted by Armenian
damn that sux bro--u can come up this way anytime--i've only told 2 other guys of my Allen location-gotta keep it on the down-low....

my round bar will be in hopefully by the beginning of next week then it'll be time to see how long until my subframe snaps smashing that thing into the ground haha
werd. that spot was nice and it was about time we rode together. that was a good sesh we had on saturday . and dont worry, your spot location is safe with me.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
+1
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

+1.FTP go back tonight and ride .next time you get a chance have someone right a permission note saying your granted access to the lot for riding and if you have problems in the future pull the permission notice out .I wouldnt give up on a spot if its been allowed for three years to be ridin on

Originally Posted by R-Benji
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T/C
bros before hoes-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzg97H3RhoM[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

+1 Thats what i always do
Old 01-19-2009, 04:42 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

[quote=IV;3737999]apparently you didnt know the cops can do whatever they want.

if you have permission and it is a private lot all you have to do is block access to the street and the cop are trespassing.
They can only ask you to leave if the owner calls them.
FTP!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:05 PM
IV
"bitchen"

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
+1.FTP go back tonight and ride .next time you get a chance have someone right a permission note saying your granted access to the lot for riding and if you have problems in the future pull the permission notice out .I wouldnt give up on a spot if its been allowed for three years to be ridin on
i doubt i could get a written consent of permission from the owner. we got permision years ago but it was just from some dock worker, not the owner.

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
bros before hoes-

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
if you have permission and it is a private lot all you have to do is block access to the street and the cop are trespassing.
They can only ask you to leave if the owner calls them.
FTP!!!
blocking the entrance is a good idea. only thing is i dont have permision from the owner of the property, just a worker that said he didnt care and wouldnt call the cops. i know for a fact nobody called on us sunday. the cop was just making his rounds cuz its his new beat and he spotted us. i didnt feel like dealing with his ego and waiting around for more cops to show up and harrass us so we just bounced. there are roughly 1000 wharehouses in my metroplex so finding another spot wont be hard, its just this spot had lights, was level, was big, and we knew exactly when the workers would and wouldnt be there. plus it was kinda like my "home court". just pisses me off that the cop was being a dick when we clearly were causing no harm nor breaking any laws.

Last edited by IV; 01-19-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 PM
IV
"bitchen"

only prob is if i come back and i run into this particular cop again im getting harrased for sure. and if by some reason the cop gets a hold of the property owner and not "joe dock worker" that gave me permision then i would be fucked and most likely get popped with trespassing. 1000s of wharehouses around here. just bumed this one is hot now!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:19 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poni
and they wonder why we end up taking it to the streets ...seems like a no-brainer .....
+1 i would just ride the streets well i did when pro-x and me got kicked out of our spot, but its hard to run with a 50cc 2 stroke scooter. but i have almost tryed...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:48 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

FTP
Old 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

GET WRITTEN PERMISSION!!!!!

i stunt in a private lot and send the cops on there way

they used to get pissed, and they were always ******. a few months ago they said "you really make us look bad when we have to go back to the residential neighbors that live next to the commercial complex and tell them sorry i know its loud but there nothing we can do"
now they know theres nothing they can do, so they just stop buy to say hello or that someone complained again, watch for a minute and leave. but before they leave they always remind us that the first time they see me leave the lot its over (its at the bottom of nice culd-i-sak and long straight road) and neighbors acuse me of stunting it (since it is a public / commercial road).

they did politely ask use to start at 8am instead of 6am or before, and we agreed.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

yo milt slap a plate on that bitch, hit the streets and destroy lots one at a time!!!!!!!! Come on man....you know when its really nice days outside---ahem---like today....its nice to just jump on your bike, take off and do wheelies without having to load up and drive these stupid cars around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more fun than ripping sitdowns through the neighborhood too hahahaaha.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

lol damn that sucks...just get permission from the owner. or just say hey we'll give you 100 month to ride here.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by BLEED
lol damn that sucks...just get permission from the owner. or just say hey we'll give you 100 month to ride here.
100 per month???

Quick Reply: another spot bites the dust!!!