Stuntwars Rigged?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 09:02 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntwars Rigged?

i know yall dont care bout tandem but in the individual runs, basically everyone that went down finished last, correct me if im wrong. so obviously goin down in your run is not good, so i dont understand how ken and brandy were able to still place 3rd in tandem after wrecking. please dont get me wrong, i love them but there run wasnt smooth, neither was mine but we didnt wreck, kelly actually pulled of her stoppie .our run had a few errors in it but we had the most crowd enjoyment .i know we are no scored by that . but they must have had a run that would have finished first in order to wreck and still place. i am not hating but just stating what was said during the ceremony
Old 01-22-2009, 09:05 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joelhickmanfreestyle
i know yall dont care bout tandem but in the individual runs, basically everyone that went down finished last, correct me if im wrong. so obviously goin down in your run is not good, so i dont understand how ken and brandy were able to still place 3rd in tandem after wrecking. please dont get me wrong, i love them but there run wasnt smooth, neither was mine but we didnt wreck, kelly actually pulled of her stoppie .our run had a few errors in it but we had the most crowd enjoyment .i know we are no scored by that . but they must have had a run that would have finished first in order to wreck and still place. i am not hating but just stating what was said during the ceremony
its man. you know it and so do we. im gonna go again just for the Squid mafia show. but i think if you wreck out then u shouldn't qualify.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by faceless
its man. you know it and so do we. im gonna go again just for the Squid mafia show. but i think if you wreck out then u shouldn't qualify.
or even place
Old 01-23-2009, 07:32 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by faceless
The reason that doesn't make sense is for the following:

1: If you're run is solid but you have a drop and lose five points you may bump yourself out of a qualifying spot. For example Lin Savage had a minor drop and was bumped. Now if you're laying down a top run that drop will probably bump you to the bottom of the qualifying field. The competition is that close.

2: Lets promote pushing it. Do you want to see "safe" tricks or do you want to see everything at its maximum? I can toss gay 180 or 270 endo all day and never put my foot down, but they're gay. It's more fun to come in on a hard carve and toss that ****** like it's going to flip. It's better for everyone if we don't have to play it safe.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:38 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

1: If you're run is solid but you have a drop and lose five points you may bump yourself out of a qualifying spot. For example Lin Savage had a minor drop and was bumped. Now if you're laying down a top run that drop will probably bump you to the bottom of the qualifying field. The competition is that close.

2: Lets promote pushing it. Do you want to see "safe" tricks or do you want to see everything at its maximum? I can toss gay 180 or 270 endo all day and never put my foot down, but they're gay. It's more fun to come in on a hard carve and toss that ****** like it's going to flip. It's better for everyone if we don't have to play it safe.
Well put

Lin was so close. I was so disappointed about the drop
Old 01-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Taylor & Brytni

Taylor$ is a decent person

ya no one does care about tandem it seems like, when its what the crwods enjoys most and Ken and Brandy didnt wreck during a trick though, they dropped the bike during transitioning which im sure they lost points for, other than that they had an awesome run and they spit tricks noone else does.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:14 PM

i think that tandem should be the last event of the day besides team, almost everyone that i talked to at stuntwars was upset because they either missed it or got there late. now that is there fault for not showing up to stuntwars on time but they said they they got bored watching the individual riders competeing and that tandem gives the spectators both men and women something to be interested i

Last edited by JOELTAN; 01-28-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Bro i am not hating and yeah i understand judging is always gonna be hard and i understand the points system i read it off the stunt wars web site and compared to multiple prior runs and i was there and competed and can tell you if they truly went by THEIR POINTS SYTEM the out come would of been completly different .. 1. adam annouced during the comp you loose 1 point every time you put your foot down and your not suppose to (how many steps did bill d take when his bike was on fire that right there should of deducted enough points to take him out of top 3) 2. ACROBATS wuts considered an acrobat and wuts not and i can go on for ever but i think there are alot of people that feel the same way so there is no reason to keep talking about this ****
no thats why i love this site so us brothers can voice are opinions . i agree they need to sit down and go over all the rules and have it in writing . i was at a comp and we went over all the tricks and what they mean . s that should be established for sure . putting a foot down is stupid . should not loose a point . a crash yes .
for that matter you really want to see who the best it . have a run designed that everyone has to do , ( gay) but like figure skating ???
Old 01-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person

They should have the little boars with numbers on them 1-10 and after each run put them up
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 PM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

they just need to quit playing favorites and then maybe more people would take it serious.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:23 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Well put

Lin was so close. I was so disappointed about the drop

hi nags, hi nick, it happens to us all buddy. like u say drop could hurt your overall points
Old 01-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yeah I gotta say I was damned surprised when Stuntoberfest '07 when we had 1st a dangerous trick go bad, and then a gear failure that forced me to abort our last trick, I was HELLA surprised when we took 2nd place in tandem, and Ken & Brandy took 3rd. I was astonished we could have been that far ahead in points, because to be brutally honest they are by far my favorite team and have a whole repertoire of wicked tricks Steve & I could never touch! I never did get any feedback or breakdown from the judges or anyone else to help me understand that... I honestly expected to come in behind them after our hitches!

A very well made point & good explanation; I suppose this could likely answer the above.

Originally Posted by Taylor$
ya no one does care about tandem it seems like, when its what the crwods enjoys most and Ken and Brandy didnt wreck during a trick though, they dropped the bike during transitioning which im sure they lost points for, other than that they had an awesome run and they spit tricks noone else does.
Yeah non-tandem riders don't tend to, but the crowd damn sure does enjoy tandem. Btw I heard they wrecked but so far no detail.. does anyone have vid of their run, or any of the other tandem runs? I want to see what I missed & what my friends have all been up to this year!

i think that tandem should be the last event of the day besides team, almost everyone that i talked to at stuntwars was upset because they either missed it or got there late. now that is there fault for not showing up to stuntwars on time but they said they they got bored watching the individual riders competeing and that tandem gives the spectators both men and women something to be interested i
See, I personally have always said I think tandem should be in the middle. It would not only provide a good mid-event "intermission" show for the family crowd that enjoys it most and is not always able to be around for the beginning & end of the event days, but more importantly I think it would give a nice & necessary break in between for the many riders who compete in both individual & endo events. Seems very logical to me, never understood why no one gave it a try.. What do you guys think?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yeah I gotta say I was damned surprised when Stuntoberfest '07 when we had 1st a dangerous trick go bad, and then a gear failure that forced me to abort our last trick, I was HELLA surprised when we took 2nd place in tandem, and Ken & Brandy took 3rd. I was astonished we could have been that far ahead in points, because to be brutally honest they are by far my favorite team and have a whole repertoire of wicked tricks Steve & I could never touch! I never did get any feedback or breakdown from the judges or anyone else to help me understand that... I honestly expected to come in behind them after our hitches!

A very well made point & good explanation; I suppose this could likely answer the above.

Yeah non-tandem riders don't tend to, but the crowd damn sure does enjoy tandem. Btw I heard they wrecked but so far no detail.. does anyone have vid of their run, or any of the other tandem runs? I want to see what I missed & what my friends have all been up to this year!

See, I personally have always said I think tandem should be in the middle. It would not only provide a good mid-event "intermission" show for the family crowd that enjoys it most and is not always able to be around for the beginning & end of the event days, but more importantly I think it would give a nice & necessary break in between for the many riders who compete in both individual & endo events. Seems very logical to me, never understood why no one gave it a try.. What do you guys think?

they prolly just want to get tandem out of the way because there so few tandem teams, i think that being inthe middle would be good.i will be posting up our vid as soon as i can get it to transform over. i think for this years next comp were going to put the lazy girl seat on the front
Old 01-30-2009, 09:46 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

yea i agree with you nick but like i said if you crash out then u shouldn't qualify. but hey i can't say anything. just wish more people would push it instead of seeing the same thing every comp. I mean there are a few guys that mix it up when they come out. but i mean u watch 10 runs and say 7 out of 10 guys runs look the same kinda gets old. mix it up get crazy with it. hell bust out some watch towers with backflips off, do a christ on the back seat n front flip to high chair. just some ideas.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Taylor & Brytni

Taylor$ is a decent person

I had video footage of pretty much all the tandem runs starting from adam and brit on up, i missed th first couple . They are Prolly not so great becuz of the secuirty guards sayin i couldnt stand by the fence. so its gay...
Maybe someday ill get them on here someday...
Old 01-31-2009, 12:29 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Here's the problems, and I will answer them for you.

1. Squid mafia did not win because the death squad is better. Disagree with me and the AX murders will come after you

2. you (everyone who is complaining) didn't qualify cause you don't ride like teach, apex, colton, or bill D. They read the rules, you didn't. You lose.

3. Quit bitching. Everyone who qualified or placed has been working their asses off and travels the whole US to better them selves. Moral of the story, do more than one comp a year and you may learn something.

4. It doesn't matter if you kill your lot or your moms driveway. If you can't put it together for 3mns you suck.

5. Judging is hard. If you think you can do better then judge. Let me know how you feel when your friends hate you.

6. If you don't like the announcer do it your self. Announcing sucks, I know. If your kid is 12 and your upset cause the announcer doesn't know it, do more than 2 comps a year and someone will know who you are.

moral of the story is, if you rule your lot great, learn how to do all your tricks in 3 mns and dont drift in everyones way during practice. don't complain cause you suck and didn't qualify.

THE GUYS THAT PLACED AHEAD OF YOU HAD A BETTER RUN THAN YOU, DOESN"T MEAN THEY ARE A BETTER RIDER THAN YOU.

If your not on the gas or doing new tricks no one cares.

I tied with Lin Savage so I am better than all you Whiners.............

See you at the next comp, write down a run and practice it. Then maybe you will win and you can read about how the comp was rigged that you placed in.

Good night. Everyone sucks. Complain to your moms cause most of us don't care.

Thanks,
Tice

P.S. Don't **** with NAGS, he is the man, and he will ban you if you are not contributing to this site.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:54 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Who cares about this stuntwars nonsense? As long as wrestling is real, i dont care.

honestly,
This competition is getting so close were going to need everything video taped and all the runs reviewed for later judging. Including longest endo approachs,pickups and finishes. Thats just my idea how to stop all the fuss about this. Every rider would completely understand why they lost points and etc. Everyone would learn better from there mistakes if it was pointed out on video to the rider and also better the sport.

It wouldent be to hard to do. Just a laptop, a few camera's and a computer nerd. Well i guess nags would work on that part.

butttt i know i suck, my opinion doesnt really matter. thats just a thought ive had
Old 01-31-2009, 01:15 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

how is it that all these threads end up on tandem?? lol
Old 01-31-2009, 02:21 AM

redskytattoo is a decent person

As long as wrestling is real, i dont care.
funny ****.....
Old 01-31-2009, 02:29 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-Ice
Here's the problems, and I will answer them for you.

1. Squid mafia did not win because the death squad is better. Disagree with me and the AX murders will come after you

2. you (everyone who is complaining) didn't qualify cause you don't ride like teach, apex, colton, or bill D. They read the rules, you didn't. You lose.

3. Quit bitching. Everyone who qualified or placed has been working their asses off and travels the whole US to better them selves. Moral of the story, do more than one comp a year and you may learn something.

4. It doesn't matter if you kill your lot or your moms driveway. If you can't put it together for 3mns you suck.

5. Judging is hard. If you think you can do better then judge. Let me know how you feel when your friends hate you.

6. If you don't like the announcer do it your self. Announcing sucks, I know. If your kid is 12 and your upset cause the announcer doesn't know it, do more than 2 comps a year and someone will know who you are.

moral of the story is, if you rule your lot great, learn how to do all your tricks in 3 mns and dont drift in everyones way during practice. don't complain cause you suck and didn't qualify.

THE GUYS THAT PLACED AHEAD OF YOU HAD A BETTER RUN THAN YOU, DOESN"T MEAN THEY ARE A BETTER RIDER THAN YOU.

If your not on the gas or doing new tricks no one cares.

I tied with Lin Savage so I am better than all you Whiners.............

See you at the next comp, write down a run and practice it. Then maybe you will win and you can read about how the comp was rigged that you placed in.

Good night. Everyone sucks. Complain to your moms cause most of us don't care.

Thanks,
Tice

P.S. Don't **** with NAGS, he is the man, and he will ban you if you are not contributing to this site.

Quick Reply: Stuntwars Rigged?