Stuntwars Rigged?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 04:52 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Stuntwars Rigged?

Originally Posted by secret weapon
WATCH THE VIDEOS AND LET ME KNOW YOUR INPUT!
BTW IAM NOT STARTING ****, IAM JUST MAKING A POINT!
First of this is all constructive criticism so don't take it as hate your a killer rider and this isn't all directed at you its everyone who say's this every event... ask and you shall receive tho. I hate when people bitch about what place they got and not qualifying. it doesn't matter if your 11th or 85th your not in the big show if your not 10th or under. so who cares! if the judging is so close that your run is left up to the judges decide then your putting it in their hands all I'm saying is if you think you deserve better step it up on your end and do so good that you separate yourself from the rest and qualify with a few points between you and the next guy.

As for your run things i would critique:

*pass 1 was a dead run into a basic stoppie into a burnout with no variation that you stopped the rear tire before accelerating. -points for difficulty and variation.

*pass 2 was a dead run into yet another (failed) stoppie (dead turnaround)

*pass 3 was a good combo with a fluff at the end when you remounted the bike and the drop to spreader you had to power out of with a dead turnaround

* Pass 4 another stoppie but this time at the end of the stoppie a spreader... you really didn't ride the spreader out should have went directly in after you have already been scored for 2 previous str8 line stoppies. the drifiting was good but you lost control of it and didn't link it out you had to regain control and ride the bike out to do yet another dead turn

*pass 5 basic Acro "christ" with a good dismount good drift into your next pass.

*pass 6 another stoppie no variation (dead pass) messed up the turnaround good save with the drift if you didn't put your foot down.

*pass 7 half a dead run to seat stander into nothing?

*pass 8 bunny hops are good but yet another str8 line stoppie into drifting with no variation....

*pass 9 pop a spreader to power sitdown? (dead pass)

*pass 10 switchback took too long to setup had no flow. dead turn around

*pass 11 good circle combo's could be playing to the crowd and not looking at your feet but looks good. into yet more drifting with no variation into a low side so points off for loosing control.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:59 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tony L
First of this is all constructive criticism so don't take it as hate your a killer rider and this isn't all directed at you its everyone who say's this every event... ask and you shall receive tho. I hate when people bitch about what place they got and not qualifying. it doesn't matter if your 11th or 85th your not in the big show if your not 10th or under. so who cares! if the judging is so close that your run is left up to the judges decide then your putting it in their hands all I'm saying is if you think you deserve better step it up on your end and do so good that you separate yourself from the rest and qualify with a few points between you and the next guy.

As for your run things i would critique:

*pass 1 was a dead run into a basic stoppie into a burnout with no variation that you stopped the rear tire before accelerating. -points for difficulty and variation.

*pass 2 was a dead run into yet another (failed) stoppie (dead turnaround)

*pass 3 was a good combo with a fluff at the end when you remounted the bike and the drop to spreader you had to power out of with a dead turnaround

* Pass 4 another stoppie but this time at the end of the stoppie a spreader... you really didn't ride the spreader out should have went directly in after you have already been scored for 2 previous str8 line stoppies. the drifiting was good but you lost control of it and didn't link it out you had to regain control and ride the bike out to do yet another dead turn

*pass 5 basic Acro "christ" with a good dismount good drift into your next pass.

*pass 6 another stoppie no variation (dead pass) messed up the turnaround good save with the drift if you didn't put your foot down.

*pass 7 half a dead run to seat stander into nothing?

*pass 8 bunny hops are good but yet another str8 line stoppie into drifting with no variation....

*pass 9 pop a spreader to power sitdown? (dead pass)

*pass 10 switchback took too long to setup had no flow. dead turn around

*pass 11 good circle combo's could be playing to the crowd and not looking at your feet but looks good. into yet more drifting with no variation into a low side so points off for loosing control.
now do the same analysis on ryans run and who would you put in a better place? no matter if its 99th place or 100
Old 01-21-2009, 05:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Tony good job in wasting a lot of space
Old 01-21-2009, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Tony good job in wasting a lot of space
thats what i'm here for where's my cookies!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SickTrickRick
it was definitly rigged!!! the Squid Mafia totaly won team event!!! it was totaly rigged, i think the death squad was paying someone off!!!
No way fool! Them danglers were REDONGCULOUS

TEXAS team 2nd FTMFW!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:40 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Does anyone have Marcus Jr.'s run taped?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by br denis
now do the same analysis on ryans run and who would you put in a better place? no matter if its 99th place or 100
Ryan's run wasn't the most action packed but it had flow, he didn't repeat the same trick a ton of times and had variation. the tricks weren't super clean but he had 10x the variation SW had... plus his cage never hit the ground sw's did so he lost points there as well..... this is all my opinion if i had to say what run i liked more i would say sw's because of the drifting and bike control but on the other hand on the points scale ryan got him.

Ryans Run:

*Pass 1 str8 line wheelie held tricks so they wern't flea flickers (dead turn around)

*Pass 2 failed champion wheelie... save into burnouts no variation...

*Pass 3 str8 line stoppie bobled the turn around

*Pass 4 circles nice tight controlled cirlces didn't touch the foot when he put them down drifted the turn around.

*Pass 5 stalled the bike in place to a clutch up to seat stander to a failed flamingo thingy...

*pass 6 on the tank mary go rounds with no hands made the circle... not clean but did it pretty good.

*Pass 5 spreader burnout to kinda a wave (regardless it had variation)

*Pass 6 spreader to seat stander... not clean (slide to spin)

*Pass 7 50/50 circle attempt saved it into a burnout.. good recovery

*Pass 8 burnout to 50/50 heal clicker to 50/50 popped stoppie spins the transition.

*Pass 9 lost for a second did a spreader to seat stander kept the run flowing. had some crowd interaction.

*pass 10 champion wheelie to stoppie to spreader stoppie down. (lots of variation)
Old 01-21-2009, 07:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tony L
Ryan's run wasn't the most action packed but it had flow, he didn't repeat the same trick a ton of times and had variation. the tricks weren't super clean but he had 10x the variation SW had... plus his cage never hit the ground sw's did so he lost points there as well..... this is all my opinion if i had to say what run i liked more i would say sw's because of the drifting and bike control but on the other hand on the points scale ryan got him.

Ryans Run:

*Pass 1 str8 line wheelie held tricks so they wern't flea flickers (dead turn around)

*Pass 2 failed champion wheelie... save into burnouts no variation...

*Pass 3 str8 line stoppie bobled the turn around

*Pass 4 circles nice tight controlled cirlces didn't touch the foot when he put them down drifted the turn around.

*Pass 5 stalled the bike in place to a clutch up to seat stander to a failed flamingo thingy...

*pass 6 on the tank mary go rounds with no hands made the circle... not clean but did it pretty good.

*Pass 5 spreader burnout to kinda a wave (regardless it had variation)

*Pass 6 spreader to seat stander... not clean (slide to spin)

*Pass 7 50/50 circle attempt saved it into a burnout.. good recovery

*Pass 8 burnout to 50/50 heal clicker to 50/50 popped stoppie spins the transition.

*Pass 9 lost for a second did a spreader to seat stander kept the run flowing. had some crowd interaction.

*pass 10 champion wheelie to stoppie to spreader stoppie down. (lots of variation)
I didn't remember the drop... That right there can move you 10 spots in either direction and I'm sure is the reason for it.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lin had a drop that put him out of the top 10.. If it weren't for that he would have been way high up.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by nags
Lin had a drop that put him out of the top 10.. If it weren't for that he would have been way high up.
I dont even know why your trying to defend yourself. anyone who ACTUALLY knows and dosent just talk out of theyre *** knows that none of the judges actually care who wins what. a score is a score, either you get a good one, or you dont. who cares what the announcer is saying, that has nothing to do with the judging.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
I dont even know why your trying to defend yourself. anyone who ACTUALLY knows and dosent just talk out of theyre *** knows that none of the judges actually care who wins what. a score is a score, either you get a good one, or you dont. who cares what the announcer is saying, that has nothing to do with the judging.
I guess I just take it all so seriously that when people feel like there's a mistake I take it personal. Although once someone thinks we're wrong there's no explaining it I guess
Old 01-21-2009, 07:31 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
i liked apexs run better than the zoltans
+1
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 PM

I guess I just take it all so seriously that when people feel like there's a mistake I take it personal. Although once someone thinks we're wrong there's no explaining it I guess
its stunt life people get burned at the stake for far less. its easy for a rider to pass judgement on 3 people rather than their own lack of ability. I've been there done that, sooner or later you realize if your not 10 or better your last... suck it up and do better next time.... on the other hand i enjoy people talking **** when they didn't even go to the event thats just as amusing as people talking trash about the judges.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

i wish i could do better endos.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:49 PM

I didn't remember the drop... That right there can move you 10 spots in either direction and I'm sure is the reason for it.

my race rails never hit the ground.

Old 01-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

race railz, eh? what kind of stator cover you running?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:00 PM

again your fighting over 30th place
Old 01-21-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
race railz, eh? what kind of stator cover you running?
nrc
Old 01-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

nrc
gotta love the NRC!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

If it makes anyone feel better I jboogie'd(choked) in my run and got 50th, I was just glad I didn't get dead last. I'm sticking with my squid excuse my hb was fucked up but it really was hahaha. Still had fun so I don't care I'm just glad I got to ride with everybody at the track and lots.next time I might try harder but doesn't matter to me I ride for fun.

Last edited by Ethiopian; 01-21-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Stuntwars Rigged?