Bishop!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:55 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Bishop!!

So heres the deal. Bishop I want my $3000 gl2 camra back. After some searching around bishiop It is to my understanding that you still have it. You lied to me on a number of ocasions. I let you borrow it to do a shoot. You never did the shoot. You said the camra need a $500 fix due to moisture damage. You told me you fixed it. Here is were I have you caught red handed. You said you gave it to some local stunters to use. that they took it and sold it for some crack and moved away. So I was down at stuntwars and talked with the stunters you said had it. comes to find out 2 weeks after I came to your house and asked you in person for my camra back that you tryed to sell them a gl2 with a case and $100,s in accesories. You told them the gl2 needed a $250 fix because it had moisture damage. Strait up bishop Ither I get a responce with some cash or my camra back by the end of next week. Or I am heading down to the local va court house and I will see you in small claims court. I have a number of people that know I let you borrow it and that you still have it. I am not ******* around. You can rip others off on here but I am not falling for that ****. Exspecialy after I had your back from day one. Pay up!

Last edited by hyperryder; 01-19-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Bishop!!

some SHADY ****.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:01 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

So u Know Where He Lives??????????
Old 01-19-2009, 12:02 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

this bishop guy is like a bad joke with no punchline...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

go see him in person. doesnt he live in virginia?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:06 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by hyperryder
So heres the deal. Bishop I want my $3000 gl2 camra back. After some searching around bishiop It is to my understanding that you still have it. You lied to me on a number of ocasions. I let you borrow it to do a shoot. You never did the shoot. You said the camra need a $500 fix due to moisture damage. You told me you fixed it. Here is were I have you caught red handed. You said you gave it to some local stunters to use. that they took it and sold it for some crack and moved away. So I was down at stuntwars and talked with the stunters you said had it. comes to find out 2 weeks after I came to your house and asked you in person for my camra back that you tryed to sell them a gl2 with a case and $100,s in accesories. You told them the gl2 needed a $250 fix because it had moisture damage. Strait up bishop Ither I get a responce with some cash or my camra back by the end of next week. Or I am heading down to the local va court house and I will see you in small claims court. I have a number of people that know I let you borrow it and that you still have it. I am not ******* around. You can rip others off on here but I am not falling for that ****. Exspecialy after I had your back from day one. Pay up!
How's the fingers feeling bro?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:08 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

I think it all will catch up to him at some time...and when it does may it be twice as worse for him....man up and give him his **** back...*****
Old 01-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Team Johnnie Do

Johnnie Do is an unknown quantity at this point

And you didnt expect something like this would happen?...

Who ever still trusts Bishop is incredably stupid...

Come one Durty, give it to him
Old 01-19-2009, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Johnnie Do
And you didnt expect something like this would happen?...

Who ever still trusts Bishop is incredably stupid...

Come one Durty, give it to him
I let him borrow it befor he was riping people off. **** he was sponcering me at the time. If you even call it a sponcer.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by BOYD
How's the fingers feeling bro?
man they are really jacked up. **** ******* sucks. Atleast I still have my fingers
Old 01-19-2009, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
So u Know Where He Lives??????????
Yes I do
Old 01-19-2009, 12:15 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I saw bishop in person in NYC this weekend at the ims show.
A black guy came to the adrenalin crew booth and was telling kenny he invented the wheelie machine. I was selling dvds to people and had my back turned to him so I didn't get a good look at him or realize it may have been him until kenny told me about there conversation.

I wish I would have known he was there I woulda called him a thief to his face because I know he fucked a lot of good people on here.

I wish he had stayed there for another 5 minutes because his arch enemy trick showed up right after. That would of been awesome we had the hd camera ready to go.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:16 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i am glad this is all coming out... and to all the people (50outlaw) that hated on me for calling him a fraud..... **** YOU
Old 01-19-2009, 12:16 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

someone post a pic of him so I can verify if it was him or not i'm just curious.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:27 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
someone post a pic of him so I can verify if it was him or not i'm just curious.
whats up bro, glad to see ya made it home all good... sorry i was OUT yesterday morn

There's a good chance it WASNT bishop cause i saw the guys that run the Maryland Wheelie machine, they were there walking around, said hi to me at the starboyz booth... more than likely it was them, not bishop. but who knows.

Mike, what happened to your fingers?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Team Johnnie Do

Johnnie Do is an unknown quantity at this point

I let him borrow it befor he was riping people off. **** he was sponcering me at the time. If you even call it a sponcer.
I know, he was my "sponsor" too... he promissed me the "platinum contract"
I was going to get at least 12 pair of shoes for the first shipment, and he was working on my signature shoe for which i was going to get a percentage.

You know what i got? 2 ugly pair of those exo skeletons, a pair of bourne's and a tshirt 2 sizes to big...

But offcourse that was due to the fact that first his factory was hit by an earthquake... and later on the shoes were held by iraq customs because the came with stasis dogtags...
and then, when he finally could send them to me, the mailman stole them!

That guy is so full of ****... and everybody knows it, and im laughing my *** of when i see that he is selling some new **** and everybody placing orders

You all should listen to Durty!
Old 01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by John LegionST
whats up bro, glad to see ya made it home all good... sorry i was OUT yesterday morn

There's a good chance it WASNT bishop cause i saw the guys that run the Maryland Wheelie machine, they were there walking around, said hi to me at the starboyz booth... more than likely it was them, not bishop. but who knows.

Mike, what happened to your fingers?
He mousetrapped at Stuntwars Practice and hand caught in the chain..NASTYY
Yes I do
Me too. I wanna ride up there adn see this go down
Old 01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Yo. I lost a picture. but there were these dudes wearing these weak *** white t-shirts with marker "Sunglasses $10.00" All i could think was hey its bishop..lol
Old 01-19-2009, 12:37 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

He's owed us calendar advertisement money for over a year. Figured I'd never see that from him...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Bishop threads are my favorite

Quick Reply: Bishop!!