stuntwars results

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:48 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntwars results

props to luke duke for 4th! Way to rep the state of patheticut.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:23 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a good time... I even got a little sunburned.

Zoltans run was pretty sick

I thought Kane's run was impressive besides the two drops. Was definitely one of the more entertaining runs.

Sucks to see people have mechanical failure but those kinda things happen. Congrats to everyone. It was a good time.

And squid mafia was more than entertaining. Some of the people I was sitting next to in the crowd had no idea that they were making a mockery of squids.. the kid next to me was like "dude.. these guys sucks" And i was laughing my *** off at all the straight leg tank danglers and foot down donuts. Death Squad for sure took the cake with their run. Very well choreographed.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
It was a good time... I even got a little sunburned.

Zoltans run was pretty sick

I thought Kane's run was impressive besides the two drops. Was definitely one of the more entertaining runs.

Sucks to see people have mechanical failure but those kinda things happen. Congrats to everyone. It was a good time.

And squid mafia was more than entertaining. Some of the people I was sitting next to in the crowd had no idea that they were making a mockery of squids.. the kid next to me was like "dude.. these guys sucks" And i was laughing my *** off at all the straight leg tank danglers and foot down donuts. Death Squad for sure took the cake with their run. Very well choreographed.
squid mafia rules all
Old 01-19-2009, 04:10 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
squid mafia rules all
Jorian RULES ALL
Old 01-19-2009, 04:49 PM
DirtySouthStunters.com

Phillie Filler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
squid mafia rules all
ill have that vid up soon also... bawahahaha
look for the thread!!!!!

Last edited by Phillie Filler; 01-19-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:19 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Thank you all for supporting our new team Squid mafia our dvd will be out april 20th 2420 Thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 08:28 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

squid mafia was the funniest thing all weekend
Old 01-19-2009, 09:26 PM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

hale to the squid mafia!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:28 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Turtle
I talked to JFL and he said he qualified 12th? Was that 12th and 5 automatically got into the finals so they only took the top ten? and You are hot
JFL had an AWESOME run.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:28 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DEBO
If your from outside the usa, it guarentee's podium
yea ok
Old 01-19-2009, 09:29 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
squid mafia was the funniest thing all weekend
wtf is that squid mafia? some team or what?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
Congrats bill apex and earnie on the top 3 overall placements! I wish I could have given you a run for your money! Unfortunatly I got a screw in my tire during my warm up and the plug only lasted 60 seconds in my final run! I'd much rather be driving home dissapointed from a crash, but the mechanical failure from a flat is very dissapointing!

Congrats everyone else on your placements, I missed most the awards ceremony and only caught the top 3!

Driving home now, see all of you soon!

DJ
I was so disappointed that that happened. I was really looking foward to your run. Can't wait to see you murder those 09's
Old 01-19-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
As much as everyone is on this damn WEBSITE why isn't there any PICS? DAMNIT!!
I'll have a picture or two up in the next week.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by faceless
+1 that track is bullshit with everything laying around. and they say u can't do stand still burnouts. **** that.

WTG Jesse. ooh "D" heard bout Squid Mafia making the crowd go ******* nuts.
Stand still burnouts are ok. It's 9th gear foot down Colbert burnouts that are not.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
props to luke duke for 4th! Way to rep the state of patheticut.
Not to take any props away from anyone but this kid threw it down .I think his run was def. better then bill d (luke finished) I think that says it all! Luke you killed it bro
Old 01-19-2009, 10:13 PM

nick_villan is a decent person

dude that throtle peg that zoltan had was prety cool
Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
so who won the overall series?
^Anybody got the answer to this?^
Old 01-19-2009, 10:33 PM

nick_villan is a decent person

wining stopie , i think...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...7/DSC00340.jpg
Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 01-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Name:  DSC00340.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  93.5 KB
i could barely watch everytime jesse rolled by, he was so fukin high up there i thought he was just going to looped every second of it. plus he was on a slower bike and rolled what like 15 feet or more farther then the 1000's. crazy, he could of just moved his tongue forward a hair and looped.

Last edited by Lit; 01-20-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply: stuntwars results