Stunt parts inventions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person
Re: Stunt parts inventions?

Originally Posted by H.A.I.Famous
We just started getting these, and they are pretty sick. Small but have every function you could want.

http://www.haibikeshop.com/index.php...oducts_id=2073

Thats pretty dam slick
Old 01-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know what an r6 caliper setup looks like, but you can make one for the 900 for about $10 not including the caliper
hohey makes a DC bracket, but not the 4 piston adapter yet.

i don't have a HB on my 900rr, i'd like to give it a try.
i have extra calipers and front master, please explaine.............. thanks man.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:11 PM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
circle training wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha i know people would actually try this!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by H.A.I.Famous
We just started getting these, and they are pretty sick. Small but have every function you could want.

http://www.haibikeshop.com/index.php...oducts_id=2073

That's pretty Bad-***. How does it hook-up to the bike, factory clip connection or do you have to wire it up yourself. Is it a universal cluster that can work on any bike or is it manufacture specific.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:38 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by proudfeet
Haha i know people would actually try this!!!!!!!!
**** after all the failed attempts iv had with Os im thinking of making one
Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i want a better brake resevior like the F4i master-in one piece-, but better clearance. i can't stand getting air in my line with these stupid cups.

i want "the perfect tank denter"...or predented perfect tanks.

i want an "you overheated the brake" alarm

i want something to put on to protect my levers from breakage, besides skill
Old 01-16-2009, 04:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
hohey makes a DC bracket, but not the 4 piston adapter yet.

i don't have a HB on my 900rr, i'd like to give it a try.
i have extra calipers and front master, please explaine.............. thanks man.
1. buy a piece of 1-1/2" by 3/16" steel from home depot. you only need a foot of it, so buy the shortest length they have.

2. Cut a piece about 6" long, and drill 2 holes in it, so that it will mount to the stock caliper bracket. Only one of the holes in the oem bracket is threaded, the other is for a sliding pin and you will have to drill out the back of it.

3. Cut a piece 4 or 5 inches long, grind it and drill 2 holes so it will mount to a front caliper.

4. When you mock the caliper up on the bike, the 2 pieces of steel will sort of form a T. They will also be touching in a way that will give you a few good lines to weld them together. I'll post a pic of the finished product when i get home, I cant find one on my work computer.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i want something to put on to protect my levers from breakage, besides skill
you could use Bark Busters like the Enduro & Supermoto guys use but i've always had a fear of my hand getting caught in between during a wreck
Old 01-16-2009, 06:53 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

1. buy a piece of 1-1/2" by 3/16" steel from home depot. you only need a foot of it, so buy the shortest length they have.

2. Cut a piece about 6" long, and drill 2 holes in it, so that it will mount to the stock caliper bracket. Only one of the holes in the oem bracket is threaded, the other is for a sliding pin and you will have to drill out the back of it.

3. Cut a piece 4 or 5 inches long, grind it and drill 2 holes so it will mount to a front caliper.

4. When you mock the caliper up on the bike, the 2 pieces of steel will sort of form a T. They will also be touching in a way that will give you a few good lines to weld them together. I'll post a pic of the finished product when i get home, I cant find one on my work computer.
now this sounds interesting im looking forward to seeing this
Old 01-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
now this sounds interesting im looking forward to seeing this
You need to make these man try it on your F4i first and nobody makes a 4 piston mount for the r6 yet so jump on it bro
Old 01-16-2009, 07:27 PM

Sohcvtec1995 is a decent person

auto stunter switch
Old 01-16-2009, 07:35 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

trunk monkey..
Old 01-16-2009, 07:42 PM

wyostunta is a decent person

why doesnt anybody maake a front brace that attaches to ur front stay frame holes which would look like a T so when ur rocking it strretfightered u have a place to put ur feet when rocking highchair or flip a stoppie itll protect ur handlebars and forks ??????????? someone please make me one
Old 01-16-2009, 07:51 PM

wyostunta is a decent person

or how about a 12 bar with a solid round piece instead of a flat bar with fuking dangerous edges to catch and itll aaaalways make solid contact unlike all the flat bars that scrape either on the bottom or top edge only dammmmmit come on guys this is common sense just think about it. i sure wish i knew how to fabricate SICK INNOVATIONS THESE R GREAT IDEAS FOR U GUYS SO HELP US OUT AND BUILD THESE THINGS
Old 01-16-2009, 07:56 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by wyostunta
why doesnt anybody maake a front brace that attaches to ur front stay frame holes which would look like a T so when ur rocking it strretfightered u have a place to put ur feet when rocking highchair or flip a stoppie itll protect ur handlebars and forks ??????????? someone please make me one
if you want one i can make something like what you speak of hit me up.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:00 PM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

I Want a chromolly (sp?) frame that way when i brake it i can weld it myself.... I know it would be to heavy
Old 01-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by ScreamU2Sleep
I Want a chromolly (sp?) frame that way when i brake it i can weld it myself.... I know it would be to heavy
Get you a Ducati
Old 01-16-2009, 08:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ok the central bolt goes through both pieces of steel, and into the oem caliper bracket, no spacers. The bolt all the way on the right goes through the steel, then a spacer, then through the hole for the float pin. I drilled that hole out, so the bolt goes all the way through and has a nut with a nylon washer.
The other 2 bolts obviously go directly into the caliper. The 2 steel plates are welded together, front and back.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY2782.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	219347   Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY2783.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	219348  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:26 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScreamU2Sleep
thats how my sub frame is.

Ok the central bolt goes through both pieces of steel, and into the oem caliper bracket, no spacers. The bolt all the way on the right goes through the steel, then a spacer, then through the hole for the float pin. I drilled that hole out, so the bolt goes all the way through and has a nut with a nylon washer.
The other 2 bolts obviously go directly into the caliper. The 2 steel plates are welded together, front and back.
THANKS for the posts explaining it!, pics helped a lot!!!!! i really appreciate it.

it looks pretty easy, cheap and functional. i'll have to talk to my friend and see if he can weld it up while he's at work. i don't know anyone who has a welder. i would love to try on ofe these out.

if anyone wants make one up and ship it to me. let me know how much.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:01 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

are you going to be selling these?? cause i would like to make this setup and sell it, it will be much cheaper and affordable then what is out there now

Quick Reply: Stunt parts inventions?