stunting aint working for me

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 09:24 PM

dat925stunna is a decent person
stunting aint working for me

ive been practicing alot on my slow wheelies and i still cannot ride it out its pissing me off any one help me out heres a video...
Old 01-14-2009, 09:28 PM

SmokechecK is a decent person
Re: stunting aint working for me

Video? I don't see no stinking video......
Old 01-14-2009, 09:55 PM

**D** is a decent person

+1

Old 01-14-2009, 09:57 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

**** is hard i'm still learning but i get a little better here and there. just keep doing it **** won't happen overnight. i'm in for the long haul (i know sounded korny)
Old 01-14-2009, 10:08 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
**** is hard i'm still learning but i get a little better here and there. just keep doing it **** won't happen overnight. i'm in for the long haul (i know sounded korny)
i know what you mean bro im the same way. I just keep at it....
Old 01-14-2009, 10:24 PM

xxshiftrxx is a decent person

so tell me how you are all "trying" to learn this, clutching from dead stop or pow wows or what? it was frustarting for me too guys, the only thing i did that helped me out ALOT was two things, i started rocking seat stander and using the handbrake, AND i got angry and said im gonna twelve this **** and once i got ballsy and dropped the bike waayyyy back behined BP riding the brake alot and all the sudden it slowwwwed right down, and i gradually got better and smoother and mor consistant. once your hitting idle its all about that sweet spot and learning to stay BEHINED bp and not in front of it, not on and off the throttle! and when you wanna test your skills, atleast in ss position, start doing no throttle hand and you will see just how ggood you are at staying behined bp.......goooood luck guys let me know if i can help more
Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Anti-Team

Eddie7one7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by xxshiftrxx
so tell me how you are all "trying" to learn this, clutching from dead stop or pow wows or what? it was frustarting for me too guys, the only thing i did that helped me out ALOT was two things, i started rocking seat stander and using the handbrake, AND i got angry and said im gonna twelve this **** and once i got ballsy and dropped the bike waayyyy back behined BP riding the brake alot and all the sudden it slowwwwed right down, and i gradually got better and smoother and mor consistant. once your hitting idle its all about that sweet spot and learning to stay BEHINED bp and not in front of it, not on and off the throttle! and when you wanna test your skills, atleast in ss position, start doing no throttle hand and you will see just how ggood you are at staying behined bp.......goooood luck guys let me know if i can help more

Sounds like really good info, but how do you stay Behind Bp without loopin??
I know with the hand brake but u can only stay there soo long before going back to Bp or loopin it

Thanks
Old 01-14-2009, 11:11 PM

well that all depends on how fast your rolling, say idle for instance, there is a sweet spot where out barrrrley tapping the brake to keep you from looping, and the idle will bring you back. At a faster speed like 15 to 30 you doing really stay behined bp so to speak you ride bp, and you drop beinhed bp to slow down. OR what i do sometimes is drop behined bp and hold the throttle and brake, keeps me there, just rides hard on the brakes, and this eliminated wobble from throttle chop and allows me to do smooother combos
Old 01-14-2009, 11:16 PM

as far as looping goes, you use the brake the brake is everything! you wont loop, like whne you get to a certain point behined Bp you can grab a **** load of brake and the bike will jsut slow down fast, and not come back easily, you just gotta get wayyyyyy back there. thats how you slow down, then when you reach your desired speed, you ride BP throttle-brake throttle-brake etc.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:42 AM

Practice brother..... and like they said above, REAR BRAKE! It is like god when you are clutch it up. Try to get it to BP as quick as possible after you are comfortable with the rear brake. Hand Brake will take time to learn also, as you have to teach your hand to work in place of your foot... while still covering clutch. You will know when you get to BP because it goes weightless and does not gain nor lose speed. It feels soooo sexy. haha.

It also helps to have some buddies video tape your sessions so you can watch, see where you r at.... and then actually post it to this thread so we can give you some feedback.

Buz
Old 01-15-2009, 04:15 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

im in ur city if u want some advice in person...

check out www.stuntride.com im on that forum more often
Old 01-15-2009, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
im in ur city if u want some advice in person...

check out www.stuntride.com im on that forum more often
Yes it would be helpful
Old 01-15-2009, 08:03 AM

sorry heres my vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OJ1R0JmIKI
Old 01-15-2009, 08:13 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dat925stunna
Name:  you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif
Views: 14
Size:  36.9 KB

Just kidding bro. You just need to learn back break and not be so hard on your throttle. I'd get some protection for your minty new bike if you plan on stunting that 08 rr. Good luck buddy we've all been there.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:34 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

ive been practicing alot on my slow wheelies and i still cannot ride it out its pissing me off any one help me out heres a video...

u cant just learn it in 6 months.

get a stunt bike.

easyest way to learn is to crash
Old 01-15-2009, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom

Just kidding bro. You just need to learn back break and not be so hard on your throttle. I'd get some protection for your minty new bike if you plan on stunting that 08 rr. Good luck buddy we've all been there.
its got a tygershark cage already
Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

its got a tygershark cage already
you're not going to get anywhere with that bike. save urself alot of heartache and money while its still in one piece.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by shotta
you're not going to get anywhere with that bike. save urself alot of heartache and money while its still in one piece.
I learned initially on an SV1000S. You can learn on anything you want. The balance point is a lil higher and smaller on a CBR, but it will make you better in the long run. Guys that stunt CBRs usually come from other bikes already knowing how to do everything. Keep practicing getting it to the balance point from a stand still and catching it there with the rear break. Slow crashes are better.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

take up crochet
Old 01-15-2009, 09:45 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
take up crochet

no that takes some skill and practice also... i think you should stick to games thats something that is easy and you dont have to work for.

Quick Reply: stunting aint working for me