truck or ride!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 02:42 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough
truck or ride!!!!!!

Do most of you truck your bike to the spot or ride there?? Most times i truck. Thanks to the wonderful dui laws in place
Old 01-14-2009, 03:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: truck or ride!!!!!!

so your riding drunk ?
Old 01-14-2009, 03:04 AM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

dude u ride drunk you got ***** last time i rode drunk i was cumming back from partners the local titty bar i fucked my bike up got pissed and pulled over thinking my exahst was fucked up took out my tool bag ntrew my pipe in the lake wow i was mad the next morning
Old 01-14-2009, 03:16 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

the spot i go to is a hour away so i truck that ****
Old 01-14-2009, 03:19 AM
control switcher

No i dont ride drunk. I got 2 dui's driving. i lost my lic and have to throw my bike on one of my homies trucks or chance it riding..
Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by drbigknuckles
No i dont ride drunk. I got 2 dui's driving. i lost my lic and have to throw my bike on one of my homies trucks or chance it riding..
good choice , i trailer my bike because if i crash and break it i have to get some one to come get me , that and it's nice for spots that are far away
Old 01-14-2009, 03:23 AM
control switcher

Originally Posted by Gixxxer Guy Ed
dude u ride drunk you got ***** last time i rode drunk i was cumming back from partners the local titty bar i fucked my bike up got pissed and pulled over thinking my exahst was fucked up took out my tool bag ntrew my pipe in the lake wow i was mad the next morning
Dam bro thats some crazy ****.. I know how it is drinking and riding. I never got caught drunk on my bike just in my truck. its more of a pain to pay all the dam fines **** wiped my bank account out cold....
Old 01-14-2009, 03:24 AM

2007r6 is a decent person
Question Re: truck or ride!!!!!!

i put mine in the trucki amcurrently looking for a trailer though
Old 01-14-2009, 03:25 AM
control switcher

Originally Posted by old man roger
good choice , i trailer my bike because if i crash and break it i have to get some one to come get me , that and it's nice for spots that are far away
+1
Old 01-14-2009, 03:27 AM
control switcher

Originally Posted by 2007r6
I got a little trailer i would sell you. I cant use it just have to get it to your area some how. Next time a ups or fed-x truck comes by the house ill hook it to his bumper and tell him to head your way
Old 01-14-2009, 03:28 AM
also known as OMR

a trailer has it's advantages , when i get home i just back it in to the garage and leave the bike on it but when i am out of town with it i have to bring a long *** chain and a pad lock
Old 01-14-2009, 03:37 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

To my "spot", an hour drive it goes in the truck along with my dog and tools, tripod and camera. Should it become unrideable I can still get home or fix the problem.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:45 AM

2007r6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by drbigknuckles
I got a little trailer i would sell you. I cant use it just have to get it to your area some how. Next time a ups or fed-x truck comes by the house ill hook it to his bumper and tell him to head your way

where you live in pa and depending on the price i may come get it or something send pics if serious
Old 01-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

usually always truck my bike...

where u at in PA??
Old 01-14-2009, 03:59 AM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

I drive about 2 1/2 hours on the weekends like this right???? Name:  GetAttachment-3.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  78.9 KB
Old 01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

awesome!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:52 AM
control switcher

where you live in pa and depending on the price i may come get it or something send pics if serious
I live right outside if harrisburg. ill try and get some pics what are you looking to spend on the traller?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:00 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

its tuff getting to my spot. some days I have to walk all the way across the yard to get to it.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:48 AM

jake07 is a decent person

either the fiddy in the trunk or non streetlegal f4i wit no title or insurance all the way there

hey now, we all gotta ride somehow!
Old 01-14-2009, 07:52 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Truck it, my ***** not registered or insured so I play it safe even though my spots less the a mile away from the house.