if i go to stuntwars?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 07:13 PM

jonbrown636 is a decent person
if i go to stuntwars?

i have a bike i got off craigslist an it doesn't have #s on the motor and the frame # looks sketchy i have a bill of sale from the guy i got it from but no title its just my stunt bike do i need papers to go to stunt wars just to ride with every1 not to compete and do the bikes get look at like that at stunt wars or around the town
Old 01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Re: if i go to stuntwars?

the serials numbers??? i dont htink so, when i spoke to stuntwars a while ago all they said u need is a streetbike and crash cage. i dontthink they do tech inspections, nor do i think a tech inspection (like XDL has) would check that.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 PM

ya serial #s i know in daton bike week #s get checked out alot and i did not know if all of FL is that bad or is it just bike week
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i thought u meant to compete. i haven't a clue about the road.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by big ben
i thought u meant to compete. i haven't a clue about the road.
yes i mean at stunt war not on the road i dont have the bike registered or have tags its just my parkinlot bike thers no FL boyz that have some info??
Old 01-12-2009, 08:10 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

no numbers/no engine numbers = no bike in florida....stay out if you want to keep your bike
Old 01-12-2009, 08:10 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

if your not competing, where would you ride it at stuntwars? from what I remember last year, there really wasn't any where to ride... but that was at lakeland.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:12 PM

Sohcvtec1995 is a decent person

ok the track area where its being held is not very big so to ride a bike is pointless.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jonbrown636
i have a bike i got off craigslist an it doesn't have #s on the motor and the frame # looks sketchy i have a bill of sale from the guy i got it from but no title its just my stunt bike do i need papers to go to stunt wars just to ride with every1 not to compete and do the bikes get look at like that at stunt wars or around the town
so basically you are posting up on a public forum that you most likely are in posession of a stolen bike...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:17 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

I would not go to stuntwars with a no papers on the bike. Thats real riskey. If you get caught you will be in the slammer with big bubba. **** load of people looking at your bike down there...
Old 01-13-2009, 11:42 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

thers no FL boyz that have some info??
Or how bout someone with an actual stuntbike?

eh "jonbrwn" Im willing to bet theres so many clapped out beaters down there youll fit right in.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

there are NO vin #s on it? I have a bike that the vin numbers are on it but the bike is COD and cant be registered and there is no more title for it. i can ride it, just not on the streets with my bill of sale in my back pocket. Police just want to make sure it's not stolen, they dont care if it is not registered as long as you are in a legal lot and trucked it there. Bill of sale is fine aslong as there are vins on it that come up clean. My bike is for sale by the way!

$3000
GSXR 600 2005 stunt ready!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:05 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Ha good luck
Old 01-13-2009, 04:09 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Hopfully thats a fake name, and a fake location

otherwise everyone in the world now knows that jon brown from kener LA has a stolen bike

dumb ***.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

There was a rash of several dozen bike thefts in my area while I was still in LA... some of my customers never recovered theirs... one recovered by police with nothing but motor and frame... did you buy one of my customers' stolen bikes?

I can go steal a bike, scratch off numbers, and write you a bill of sale... doesn't make it legit though... I wouldn't come down here running around with a probably stolen bike... just because you payed for it doesn't mean they (cops) won't slap you for stolen property... and they prob WILL if everything is scrathced off...

Last edited by Fuzzy Nutz; 01-13-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:56 PM

954rrED is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo I live in Ft. lauderdale, and been to like 5 or 6 stuntwars/ stuntfest in Oct./ King of the South, and have never had my numbers even looked at let alone checked. There has been no tech that I know of ,except cages etc.,no num. check. I don't know about the new location, however, at the speedway in lakeland, there was plenty of time to ride during practice, if you "enter", (even if you have no intention of competing). The streets are entirely different! COPS SUCK!! Florida HATES stunters. I say bring it, there's alot of bikes around whats the chances of a problem? 6000:1 Idon't know, you do the math. "f" it, SCRAAAPE that **** in downtown orland HOLLA
Old 01-13-2009, 10:11 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

dont go. and to those of you who think your numbers havent been checked your idiots! beleave it or not they have under covers at all these events walking around checking bikes! trust me. ive seen them do it at black bike week and i know they used to do it years ago at lakeland for sw. easy fix tho....dont buy shady ****!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:43 PM

Schooler is a decent person

youd fit right in ovr here in newmexico lol
Old 01-13-2009, 11:15 PM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

is it that f4i . dont worrie about it if you coming to the lot with us
Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Originally Posted by FREDERATOR
is it that f4i . dont worrie about it if you coming to the lot with us
he's coming with you???

Quick Reply: if i go to stuntwars?