whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 06:03 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person
whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

just wanting to hear some stories on some bad wrecks you guys have had... if you have a vid of it then post it up... i hate thinking about people crashing but i know it happens and i want to hear about them..... and i'm sure we all do too....

i'll start with one.. i've had plenty of spills that weren't to bad, but i had one thats kinda funny but sucked ***...i was ridin a ss about 30 mph or so and hit a huge pothole that for some reason i didnt see, it slammed the front wheel down, flipped me over the bars, the bike hit me (which hurt the most) and a fellow rider bout ran me over... the only injury i had was a sprained wrist, and rash on my leg... not to bad of a wreck but it hurt like hell
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Trade for R1?
Old 01-12-2009, 06:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Flipped a stoppie last January, got an awesome list of injuries from it:
Broke my jaw in 2 places, had it wired shut for 6 weeks
Ruptured ear drum, couldnt hear from the left side for a couple months, but its back now
Broke my hand, and it still hurts
Cracked 2 teeth, one right in the front
Bit through my lip, needed stitches inside and out, i have a permanent fat lip
My helmet strap tore my chin open, 6 more stitches
Did something to my knee where i couldnt walk right for a couple days. Not sure what, hospital didnt see anything, it was fine after a couple weeks
And when the bike landed on me, I got some 'jacket rash' on my back.

I was wearing full gear thank god. Im still afraid to go back to stoppies, even little ones
Old 01-12-2009, 07:03 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

yup seems like stoppies area always the worst wrecks...
both of mine were..

first 1 was at stuntwars 07, practicing for longest stoppie at it was my LAST run up and i just grabbed too much and tried floating too high, horrible headshake 50ft in the fell off the side and me and the bike flipped about 6 times....no serious injueries besides rash and 2 sprained ankle..

second was also a stoppie gone wrong...3rd gear prob about 55-60 mph and forks snapped...before i knew it the bike had hit me in the back 3 times....i broke my thumb, 9 screws and a plate and a ton of rash....

got pix that i gotta find
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 PM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

high chair 2 lane highway went to pullout to spreader, tapped the killswitch, mous trapped hard as **** rolled to uncoming traffic almost got hit by a car, and atleast 7 people seen it and a bunch of people on the porch of a house, got up full of rash and someone road my bike 2 the spot, everything was broke dont kno how i did.....

But worseee crash ive ever seen was my boy jeremy, fatboy saw this and greg as well.. foot in bar coaster, shirt got hung up on the clutch somehow, went back the bike bounced of the bar, he went back and when he and the bike were onda ground the bike shot up hit him in the head, the bike ripped his helmet off!!! (he had a bruise on his face from the strap) his helmet was on correct, then with no helmet he smakes the ground gets knocked out and continues to roll. everyone thought he was dead, kid is tough, only got knocked out...

**** he had a worse crash after this and had 2 have his face reconstructed, and the kid is no squid either, ask anyone whos seen him ride
Old 01-12-2009, 07:36 PM

D-buck D.F.L is an unknown quantity at this point

o and that was second gear coaster
Old 01-12-2009, 07:38 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

broken back
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

I got rear ended by a drunk driver while I was sitting at a light. He hit me doing 55mph in a big *** crown vic from what the cops said. I broke 3 vertebrae and had numerous other injuries. Now I live with horrible back pain every day and I never got a cent because the guy was an illegal from Mexico with no insurance..
Old 01-12-2009, 08:46 PM

S.Y. is a decent person

fell off doin a christ few years back and the bike committed suicide into a pole...."Judgement Day 3".... no injuries though
Old 01-12-2009, 08:50 PM

S.Y. is a decent person

oh yeah and the guy across the street from me hit a guardrail gettin on the highway and died in front of me last summer...that sucked big time
Old 01-12-2009, 08:55 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by D-buck D.F.L
high chair 2 lane highway went to pullout to spreader, tapped the killswitch, mous trapped hard as **** rolled to uncoming traffic almost got hit by a car, and atleast 7 people seen it and a bunch of people on the porch of a house, got up full of rash and someone road my bike 2 the spot, everything was broke dont kno how i did.....

But worseee crash ive ever seen was my boy jeremy, fatboy saw this and greg as well.. foot in bar coaster, shirt got hung up on the clutch somehow, went back the bike bounced of the bar, he went back and when he and the bike were onda ground the bike shot up hit him in the head, the bike ripped his helmet off!!! (he had a bruise on his face from the strap) his helmet was on correct, then with no helmet he smakes the ground gets knocked out and continues to roll. everyone thought he was dead, kid is tough, only got knocked out...

**** he had a worse crash after this and had 2 have his face reconstructed, and the kid is no squid either, ask anyone whos seen him ride

+1...jeremys crash was really scray...but so was watching you roll towards an oncomming car...**** we've all had some rough ones the last 2 years
Old 01-12-2009, 09:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-buck D.F.L

yea i saw that one in slow motion u almost took me out too,good thing no car was coming u woulda been toast.scary...heres some pics of jeremy

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...nt=jeremy1.jpg
Old 01-12-2009, 09:05 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

wheelie gone bad sat it down into a tankslapper then into a curb .... rolled a couple times with it .. handle bar went through my face sheild & broke some teeth my nose & ripped open my lip .. pegs went through my knee & ankle .. broke my arm in half needed plates screws & pins (still doesnt work right) bike landed on top of me & my back was on a curb ( hit two curbs while rolling) it cracked my spine in my lower back ( still deal with a lot of pain) & both my scapulas were broke in half .... really bad wreck !!! I also had road rash every where & oil /gas from the bike went all over me !! burned & ended up causing a major infection that I had to get rid of before I could have surgery to fix everything ... so I spent three weeks with all my broken bones but couldnt fix um till I got the infection under control .... IT WAS BAD!! if you have ever been in so much pain that you couldnt **** right or even wipe your own *** then you might know where I was at ....

that was my worse but I got two other good ones ....

1. compound fractured my coller bone !! ( thats really bad)
2. torn ACL & broken knee ( the longst recovery time )
Old 01-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  Picture145-1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  86.2 KB
Old 01-12-2009, 10:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ that was the 1st time podunk ever got on a bike.. he just let the clutch out a little too fast...

jk
Old 01-12-2009, 10:43 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

ya fifty thats it
Old 01-12-2009, 11:01 PM

theb1440 is a decent person

i hit a guardrail doin about 65. flipped head over heals about 4-5 times before i landed on my back, then looked down and saw my right leg broken in half right in the middle of my thigh. i was laying on my back and my right foot was right next to my head. Broke my femur in half and broke my fibula. I have a permanent titanium rod from my knee to my hip and 6 screws. i walk with a permanant limp and my leg/knee hurts all the time. could have been alot worse and im glad it wasnt. Just bought a new bike yesterday ~R1~

Also, right before my wreck i was riding with my best friend and watched him get into a head on collision with a car doin about 50. he flew over the car and hit a couple trees, landed on the ground and didnt mover or make a sound... i thought he was dead. scariest day of my life. turns out he broke some bones and needed skin graph

Last edited by theb1440; 01-12-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 PM

theb1440 is a decent person

just gotta take from our accidents and learn from em, theres nothing worse than losing a friend

Last edited by theb1440; 01-12-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:18 PM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

got some nasty *** rash and few bumps and brusies crashed on the street once but managed to walk away...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:20 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

dammit

Quick Reply: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike