whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 01:37 AM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person
Re: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Originally Posted by Scott982
I got rear ended by a drunk driver while I was sitting at a light. He hit me doing 55mph in a big *** crown vic from what the cops said. I broke 3 vertebrae and had numerous other injuries. Now I live with horrible back pain every day and I never got a cent because the guy was an illegal from Mexico with no insurance..
\
crown vic had me thinking black dude drunk on patron lol
Old 05-06-2009, 02:31 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Huge Matt
http://tailofthedragon.com/dragon_misc_2003.html

That's my red f4 in the tree. I hit some gravel at full lean, went over the side and fell 50 feet down the side of the mountain at deals gap. All that happened was it poked a little hole in my case cover an I got some scrapes and bruises. We plugged it up with a cigarette butt an I rode it back down the mountain. This same bike is my stunt bike now...haha...I was really lucky.
DAMN! glad your ok, i bet you **** yourself
Old 05-06-2009, 03:09 AM

eFFouReYe02 is a decent person

no damage, no injuries, kinda funny tho. i was ******* around on some turns, came up on a killer at 80mph. i got off throttle and braked. right before i went off the road i checked to see iwas goin 60 and instantly thought "****". i got bucked off n flew over the bars into a corn field landing on my back some feet away. my bike some how managed to javelined into the ground and was stuck in basically a 12 oclock position. pretty wild.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:22 AM

i no this is off motorcycle topic but i feel i must brag bout this one.

BEFORE:
Name:  celica1.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  14.3 KB
AFTER:
Name:  celica2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  17.0 KB

and not a scratch on me. thank god for no seatbelt.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by eFFouReYe02

BEFORE:

AFTER:

holy ****, wtf were you doing to do that
Old 05-06-2009, 05:47 PM

a **** load of us were time racing. one at a time we'd race to a turn around spot about lil more than 1/4 mile then back. it was 2am, very dark, extremely turnin in the woods, so the idea of timed 1 person seemed like a "safer" and neat idea. ppl were at the start which is also the finish and another group were at the turn around. half way and then back was timed resulting in whoever did it the quickest won.

i was half way back when this happened. came to a hard turn, car woudlnt turn, checked my gauges i was redlined in 4th. hit a tree, flipped atleast twice judging from the marks in the road. i think maybe 1 complete flip in the air cuz theres 2 car length gag from 1st to 2nd flip. hit another tree then rolled down a hill into a pond getting stuck onto another tree. i ended up upside down in the back passenger seat. checked my **** real quick, then crawled out the sun roof n started walkin. cops and firemen figured i was goin over 100. they were so shocked i was walking around and uninjured i got nothin. no tickets nothin.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:22 PM

a **** load of us were time racing. one at a time we'd race to a turn around spot about lil more than 1/4 mile then back. it was 2am, very dark, extremely turnin in the woods, so the idea of timed 1 person seemed like a "safer" and neat idea. ppl were at the start which is also the finish and another group were at the turn around. half way and then back was timed resulting in whoever did it the quickest won.

i was half way back when this happened. came to a hard turn, car woudlnt turn, checked my gauges i was redlined in 4th. hit a tree, flipped atleast twice judging from the marks in the road. i think maybe 1 complete flip in the air cuz theres 2 car length gag from 1st to 2nd flip. hit another tree then rolled down a hill into a pond getting stuck onto another tree. i ended up upside down in the back passenger seat. checked my **** real quick, then crawled out the sun roof n started walkin. cops and firemen figured i was goin over 100. they were so shocked i was walking around and uninjured i got nothin. no tickets nothin.
really lucky
Old 05-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

i got my foot caught in the sprocket one time, luckily the chain was pretty loose or I would be missing half a foot. tore the shoe in half but i only got a couple cuts and lost a toenail. ( which is still growing back after almost a year)
Old 05-06-2009, 10:08 PM

kwebb is a decent person

my oldest brother tried out a motard. 2nd day he had it he flew into a turn over some train tracks at like 45 and with new rubber on the bike bike slid out all he did was role but broke his arm, and crushed his tibia and fibula. i saw the emt cut off his boot and his foot fell and dangled buy skin. and road rash all over. first three things he asked where in order of are my glasses scratched, bike fucked up, then how does my leg look. the worst thing ive done is i was driftin round a turn on a fourwheeler and dude had his kids with him on 4wheelers and so he cut infront of my. i got launched like 35 feet. had no gear on. wacked my head and ot knoked me out. my friend woke my up and my arm was beoke in several spots. ******* didnt even stop. just kept riden
Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

went down on my *** and couldn't sit for a month!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:48 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

That car is ******* serious.

-E
Old 05-07-2009, 07:58 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

BEFORE:

AFTER:

no seatbelt.. thank an angel .. you shouldnt be living...glad your ok, shittt
Old 05-07-2009, 09:22 AM

mart211 is a decent person

I was tried to take 80 degree curve at 210km/h. Didnt make it, cause my ******* neighbour was parking on the side of that rode. So, I hit a field, had some jumps ja ****. Hit some bushes and didnt fall of the bike. So no injuries or damage do bike, exept some few little scratches on the plastics.

And some time ago I was doing burnout while sitting on my gastank, feet over windscreen. When I was finished i tried to crawl back on the seat, but on feet didnt come over the clipon and that leaded me into a creek :D
had a little swimm and got out. Again no injuries to me but bike lost its turnsignal :D

PS: Sorry for shitty grammar.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:46 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

(superman)

drifting gone bad. id have to find the tape to remember.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:48 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

we had a dude ridin in circles get t boned by another dude doin a seat stander. probably around 30 or 40 mph. it was a huge lot . his leg was the main thing to get fucked up. that **** was nasty. his **** was split wide open. i could see the muscle twitching out in the open.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by mart211
and some time ago i was doing burnout while sitting on my gastank, feet over windscreen. When i was finished i tried to crawl back on the seat, but on feet didnt come over the clipon and that leaded me into a creek :d
had a little swimm and got out. Again no injuries to me but bike lost its turnsignal :d
Old 05-07-2009, 04:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i've flipped stoppies, mousetrapped spreaders, high chairs at speed....the worst wreck that hurt the most was sticking my head through the windshield of a chevy lumina as my foot was ripped off by the left front tire and my femur snaping and ripping through my thigh.....bikes kill, bikes hurt....but bikes are damn fun too!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:33 PM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i've flipped stoppies, mousetrapped spreaders, high chairs at speed....the worst wreck that hurt the most was sticking my head through the windshield of a chevy lumina as my foot was ripped off by the left front tire and my femur snaping and ripping through my thigh.....bikes kill, bikes hurt....but bikes are damn fun too!
just thinking about your foot getting ripped off makes my leg hurt.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:14 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Just replaced 3 plastic peices and a new clip - ons. My zx-6r was minty, and we went to the local race spot. i wasn't use to the throttle yet and my first wheelie at 40mph sent the bike straight up in the air, as I was slidin under it. I ended up runnin out of the slide yellin "My ****** Bike!!!!". Just got some rash and a tweaked wrist.

When I was 17 my friend was pullin me behind my enduro in 3rd gear and I was on my skateboard, got the speed wobbles and landed head first doing 35, my head was bleedin like a water fountain and I had no skin on my back, and for some reason I ate some mushrooms the next day and convinced myself I was gong to have an anuerism.

The worst was hittin a rock with my wife on the back of a freinds four wheeler and we flipped backwards and rolled 50 ft down a hill. I saw the four wheeler tumbled 3 inches from hear head as we rolled down the hill, it fractured her wrist, she would have died if it hit her . I haven't rode a 4 wheeler since, and always wear a helment now. Two wheels are the only way to go. **** happens so fast!!!