whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 08:56 PM

r6roadrash is a decent person
Re: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

yo cluthitup sorry i never traded bikes back in the day... still got that r1?
but i think im gonna stay with my 6
anyways i wreaked my **** 3 years ago doing a standard wheelie well not really this was before i knew how to clutch it and before i had stunt parts so i was doing a standard wheelie with stock everything poped it up in first then flipped the gears was in 2nd trying to go to 3rd at about 80 and well i dont know what went wrong but ened up tumbaling across the pavement.
shattered my left collar bone and broke my right wrist...
try wiping your *** like that
so i got a plate in my collarbone
it sucked my wife had to wipe my *** for about a week
but thats why i married her
Old 04-30-2009, 08:59 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
wheelie gone bad sat it down into a tankslapper then into a curb .... rolled a couple times with it .. handle bar went through my face sheild & broke some teeth my nose & ripped open my lip .. pegs went through my knee & ankle .. broke my arm in half needed plates screws & pins (still doesnt work right) bike landed on top of me & my back was on a curb ( hit two curbs while rolling) it cracked my spine in my lower back ( still deal with a lot of pain) & both my scapulas were broke in half .... really bad wreck !!! I also had road rash every where & oil /gas from the bike went all over me !! burned & ended up causing a major infection that I had to get rid of before I could have surgery to fix everything ... so I spent three weeks with all my broken bones but couldnt fix um till I got the infection under control .... IT WAS BAD!! if you have ever been in so much pain that you couldnt **** right or even wipe your own *** then you might know where I was at ....

that was my worse but I got two other good ones ....

1. compound fractured my coller bone !! ( thats really bad)
2. torn ACL & broken knee ( the longst recovery time )
Been there having to have the wife wipe my ***! It is not a good feeling not being able to wipe your own ***!

The worst injury from STUNTING is a Badly broken leg and messed up knee. My leg broke just like splitting a log. Plate like 8 screws, and knee surgery.

I am going to be out for about a year, and can't walk for over 3 months, 2 months or so left till I can finally start puting some pressure on it.

Name:  leg1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  8.5 KB
Before they went in and put the plate, screws, and done the knee surgery, 2 weeks later.
Name:  leg2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  4.5 KB
After.
Name:  staples.jpg
Size:  3.0 KB
Old 04-30-2009, 09:04 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

my worst crash was the other day i was learning seat standers went to pop it up the bike was in second and it stalled and threw me over the bars. i popped my shoulder out. that the worst so far
Old 04-30-2009, 11:52 PM

chpsk8er630 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
my worst crash was the other day i was learning seat standers went to pop it up the bike was in second and it stalled and threw me over the bars. i popped my shoulder out. that the worst so far

haha i did the same thing the other day didnt realize i was in second and went to clutch it up and it stalled and it took me a minute to realize that the bike was in second.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:07 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

one time i was trying to drag knee around a curve and stubed my big toe on the ground
Old 05-01-2009, 12:40 AM

Rydn is a decent person

Flipped my 954 back in '05. Loved that bike!

Name:  Picture010.jpg
Size:  49.4 KB
Name:  Picture034.jpg
Size:  47.6 KB
Old 05-01-2009, 12:55 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by morrow
yea i saw that one in slow motion u almost took me out too,good thing no car was coming u woulda been toast.scary...heres some pics of jeremy

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...nt=jeremy1.jpg

ZERO sympathy for someone that doesn't wear a helmet
happy he lives, but honestly, I'd just laugh if someone didn't wear a helmet and got their face ruined

Just like I'd have zero sympathy for a car racer that doesn't wear a seat belt

Old 05-01-2009, 01:21 AM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

2nd gear sit down on my 06 1000rr.. went to shift into 3rd and cought a little head wind as i dropped the clutch. went to smash the rear brake real hard but missed... once i heard the tag hit the ground i went to put my right foot down. My leg was inline with my body at about a 45 deg. angle, when my foot touched the ground the shoe stuck snapping my tibia... Saved the bike tho. When my foot hit the ground it caused me to sort of stand up, my chest and helmet hit the windscreen and pushed the bike back infront of balance... jsut missed a pole and a mack truck... Rode 8 miles home and the hospital i spent over a week in i had passed on the way there. It still bothers me somtimes but im back to normal now...
Old 05-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yamaha Superjet jumping cruiser wakes destroyed ACL, MCL, PCL, & Meniscus.

YZ125 ruptured right ********. That ******* sucked.

GSXR750 highside ended with broken wrist and ribs.

ZX7R near-highside-to-save (never went down sorta like that guy in the greatest save ever video but not as bad as his) broken right ankle as the bike whipped back underneath me coming back down from a low handstand.

TTR125 3rd gear coaster mousetrap was good for a new avatar pic and a short section in Bring The Pain.

I think motocross sent me to the hospital more than street but not sure. 9 concussions so far and 14 broken bones that I recall. To date the infection that resulted from my ruptured ******** was the worst **** ever. It hurt to even blink my eyes. Advice- if you smash your nuts go get them checked out, do not ignore it for two days.

-E
Old 05-01-2009, 02:49 AM

cordy is a decent person

a few years back i was doing a stand up wheelie in the slow lane going about 70 or so when a pickup truck slowed down in front of me, i put the front wheel back down but he was slowing down to fast i had to lock the brakes up and when i did the bike low sided throwing me on my left side and i rolled into the emergency lane and my bike slid into the gaurd rail. when i stopped rolling and finally figured out where i was i got up to people trying to make me sit down. i got back on my bike, it wasnt in to bad of shape it broke off the slider so the side was all scratched up. i rode it to the hospital with no shoes cause they got throw off lol. when i got to the hospital i waited for over a hour to get seen. my left elbow got torn open bad, i had a t shirt on, helmet and jeans on. my whole body was road rashed badly. they almost had to do a skin graph but didnt. thank god for the helmet and i will never ride without a leather jacket again.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:04 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
ZERO sympathy for someone that doesn't wear a helmet
happy he lives, but honestly, I'd just laugh if someone didn't wear a helmet and got their face ruined

Just like I'd have zero sympathy for a car racer that doesn't wear a seat belt

Dude I am pretty sure they said this guys helmet got ripped off.. And that the strap was on..
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Some time in my early teens kx 80 pinned on the powerlines trying to keep up with some 125s caught a root or something in the front wheel ended up sliding on my head then caught my should, fractured left collar bone. 07 starting to hit the twisties, came into a corner to fast locked the rear wheel got highsided into a wall of red dirt(like clay) fractured right collar bone titanium plate 7 screws.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:24 PM

napalm__rain is a decent person

looped a 3rd gear wheelie on a modded 50 at about 30-35 mph. fell square on my *** and broke my tailbone. almost took one of my rear pockets completely off
Old 05-01-2009, 04:52 PM

Biztoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was 13 on a honda tlr200 (enduro) and tried rampin somethin i shouldn't have in 3rd gear with no helmet was goin too fast, didn't pull up in time, front forks collapsed, flew through the air about 30 yards, i went over the bars with a bike right behind me, ate the dirt, fucked my face and head up.....lots of memory loss, probably due to the concussion!!

as for the bike, its a dirtbike, i bent a brake lever
Old 05-01-2009, 06:06 PM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

Lost it doing a highchair, still learning and right leg got caught up and bike throttled down and ran into a curb, tore nice big chunks out of both knees and torqued a tendon sleeve in my left foot pretty good, not too bad. The knee rash just kept me from being able to walk right for a while, kept riding though, just kept my right foot on the foot peg all the time to keep form cracking it back open.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:12 PM

636squid is a decent person

Went down doing a spreader (ran out of gas) broke my right foot and shattered my left heel, ******* sucked bad and am still paying for it.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:26 PM

Biztoy is an unknown quantity at this point

And i watched Shawn_PBZ body slam himself into the pavement while crunchin a sub frame like and aluminum can a few years back! He was rollin a coaster wheelie about 45 mph and bouncin it off rev limiter and dumped the clutch

there are pictures on here in another thread somewhere
Old 05-03-2009, 11:44 AM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

the worst so far for me is a head on collision with a truck. doc had his finger up to the second nuckle inside my leg as i watched him fish chevy blazer parts out of it. it was gross.

next to that is gettin bit by the fiddy... pulled up in second and the bike took off but i tried to hold on. when i got up, the back of my thumb was touching my wrist... i just grabbed it and cranked it back into position.. doc at emerg said ppl do that instinctively when they see limbs out of place!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Checking Things Out

Brett Durham is a decent person

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
I was about 12 years old, going maybe 10 mph hit a rock and flew over my handle bars on my BICYCLE> It hurt. I have scars.

Sorry just being goofy.
hahaha thats comedy... your so hardcore lol

I havent wrecked a moto yet but i have ran into a parked van on a mountain bike,

Handle bars barely tapped the side of the van and slammed me down hard.
bounced off the cement, twisted, and slammed back down on my head.
Ended up with gnarly concussion and 8 stitches lol.
Can't wait to see what i'll get myself into on a real bike lol
Old 05-06-2009, 01:27 AM

Huge Matt is a decent person

http://tailofthedragon.com/dragon_misc_2003.html

That's my red f4 in the tree. I hit some gravel at full lean, went over the side and fell 50 feet down the side of the mountain at deals gap. All that happened was it poked a little hole in my case cover an I got some scrapes and bruises. We plugged it up with a cigarette butt an I rode it back down the mountain. This same bike is my stunt bike now...haha...I was really lucky.

Quick Reply: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike