whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 01:24 AM

Scott982 is a decent person
Re: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
mine was a 95mph wreck on a corner while i was drunk...

long straight away with about a 90degree corner at the end, forgot the corner was there, leaned in, back wheel hit gravel, rest is history....

few broken ribs, lots of road rash, you could seriously see my knee cap.. pretty gross but could have been a lot worse
50 your leaving out some details from your wreck. Like the fact that you had a guy on the back with you..

Im not bullshitting he really did.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person

after reading everybody's story im just gonna keep mine to myself
Old 01-14-2009, 05:36 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

2nd gear spreader on a 3 am atlanta street ride going about 50 hit a pothole and got shot over the front of the bike slid about 150 feet getting hit by the bike the whole time. almost got ran over by scott3824, borne, niles, evan and heidi driving evans truck

lots of rash all over plus almost my whole back, pulled stretched bruised everything in my shoulder. still hurts like a bitch after a long day riding
Old 01-14-2009, 05:38 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

I was hit stoppies hard on the f4i. I came in hot about 65 mph. My brake line kinked as soon as I grabed the brake the bike shot up into the air about 10 feet and me in front of it. I saw it coming for me and bam it slamed into me. I got drug for about 50 feet then the bike deside to tumbl off of me. I got preaty fucked up Broken wrist, 5 broken ribes, left knee down to the bone, fractured color bone, left arm had saver road rash, saver concution I had to go on pills for it. Needless to say I still love stoppies but I have a certin respect for them. They still scare the hell out of me.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:30 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scott982
50 your leaving out some details from your wreck. Like the fact that you had a guy on the back with you..

your an *******
Old 01-14-2009, 01:35 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
Flipped a stoppie last January, got an awesome list of injuries from it:
Broke my jaw in 2 places, had it wired shut for 6 weeks
Ruptured ear drum, couldnt hear from the left side for a couple months, but its back now
Broke my hand, and it still hurts
Cracked 2 teeth, one right in the front
Bit through my lip, needed stitches inside and out, i have a permanent fat lip
My helmet strap tore my chin open, 6 more stitches
Did something to my knee where i couldnt walk right for a couple days. Not sure what, hospital didnt see anything, it was fine after a couple weeks
And when the bike landed on me, I got some 'jacket rash' on my back.

I was wearing full gear thank god. Im still afraid to go back to stoppies, even little ones
holy **** man thats ******* insane
Old 01-14-2009, 02:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jbizzyblox
You were wearing a german or full face?
Dirt bike helmet that fit perfect. I think the chin piece flexed on impact, I think.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:46 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scott982

your an *******

Foot slid off the peg mid-wheelie as I was coming through some sand in the lot. As I was falling off, I pinned the throttle trying to hold on. Tire broke loose, then caught traction and highsided me into a curb. Broke 2 bones in my wrist and rotated 2 of the other bones 90degrees out of position. When I went to take my shirt off I realized that I seperated my shoulder too.

Got a screw and a couple pins in the wrist. That was almost a year ago and its still hurts with minimal range of motion. I didnt want them to operate on my shoulder, so Im stuck with the lump sticking out of the top.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:31 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

sonofabitch
Old 01-14-2009, 07:06 PM

navajowalks is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82

Got a screw and a couple pins in the wrist. That was almost a year ago and its still hurts with minimal range of motion. I didnt want them to operate on my shoulder, so Im stuck with the lump sticking out of the top.
got to love that lump sticking out, i got one of those. mine was due to over shooting a jump on the dirt bike though. a 3rd gear jump 4th gear pinned.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

I was about 12 years old, going maybe 10 mph hit a rock and flew over my handle bars on my BICYCLE> It hurt. I have scars.

Sorry just being goofy.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:39 PM

Mr.supermoto is a decent person

two months ago i was going to stoppie, i lock the front and i slide in to a steel pole.... i broke in two pieces the thigh-bone and the tibia,damaged the nerve spe...so i can't move my left foot...
this is my first day at home after 2 months of hospital
now i have 13 titanium nails in my leg and a 30 cm titanium plate....i will walk without crutches in 6 months, my foot will work again in a year if everything go in the right way
also they do 5 blood transfusions to me
1 year or more to do sports
i want to ride again....i'm going mad right now
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
wheelie gone bad sat it down into a tankslapper then into a curb .... rolled a couple times with it .. handle bar went through my face sheild & broke some teeth my nose & ripped open my lip .. pegs went through my knee & ankle .. broke my arm in half needed plates screws & pins (still doesnt work right) bike landed on top of me & my back was on a curb ( hit two curbs while rolling) it cracked my spine in my lower back ( still deal with a lot of pain) & both my scapulas were broke in half .... really bad wreck !!! I also had road rash every where & oil /gas from the bike went all over me !! burned & ended up causing a major infection that I had to get rid of before I could have surgery to fix everything ... so I spent three weeks with all my broken bones but couldnt fix um till I got the infection under control .... IT WAS BAD!! if you have ever been in so much pain that you couldnt **** right or even wipe your own *** then you might know where I was at ....

that was my worse but I got two other good ones ....

1. compound fractured my coller bone !! ( thats really bad)
2. torn ACL & broken knee ( the longst recovery time )

that sounds like a horror film
Old 04-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I was on the e-way on a 89 katana goin 600mph doin a no hander highchair,then i swiched to highchair stoppie,hit a pebble in the road,bike did like 12 frontflips with me on it(did a no hander during flips) and landed on both wheels and i rode away.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:57 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

When I was 16 I was still rocking the hell out of my Iron Horse ARS Comp aluminum BMX bike, we used to have bunny-hop comps in front of my house, we'd start out jumping over a skate board, then we'd turn it on edge, clear that, then stack them 2-3-4 high, keep doing it till be cleared them, then we graduate to things like recycle bins and residential garbage dumpsters laying on their sides and bicycles flipped upside down. I think it was the first time I tried to clear the recycle bin I popped up a fraction too late and the back wheel caught, put me into a nose dive and I went over the bars onto the road. Thankfully I had reflexes like a cat and I got my arms up to protect my head and I walked away.... It could have been bad!

TUCK AND ROLL GRANDMA!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
When I was 16 I was still rocking the hell out of my Iron Horse ARS Comp aluminum BMX bike, we used to have bunny-hop comps in front of my house, we'd start out jumping over a skate board, then we'd turn it on edge, clear that, then stack them 2-3-4 high, keep doing it till be cleared them, then we graduate to things like recycle bins and residential garbage dumpsters laying on their sides and bicycles flipped upside down. I think it was the first time I tried to clear the recycle bin I popped up a fraction too late and the back wheel caught, put me into a nose dive and I went over the bars onto the road. Thankfully I had reflexes like a cat and I got my arms up to protect my head and I walked away.... It could have been bad!

TUCK AND ROLL GRANDMA!!!!!
So then that was like 46 years ago
Old 04-30-2009, 06:56 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by blee
So then that was like 46 years ago
nah, this was just last week nephew!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

I've had a few interesting ones... Lowsided on some dirt, lb yarnell hill. stayed on top of the bike, slid into a mountain. bike hit wheels first and stood up, putting me head first into it. Knocked myself out and cracked my helmet, leaving a 56 mile ride in an ambo to the closest hospital.

Was "test riding" my rm after getting back from the shop. No helmet *sighs*... Was rolling through a corner with a Berm on the outside and a ditch outside that. Hit a big rock and the bike goes airborn, front wheel hits the berm and pitches me face first into the ditch. The bike comes in right after and lands square on top of me. Got rash down my face and back... Went to Mexico the next day and dove into the ocean... That wasn't my brightest moment.

One thing about riding dirt before ever touching the street is that it teaches you that there is a definite art to doing down and not getting hurt... Which I think is why i've walked away from *most* of my crashes
Old 04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXRROCKER
I've had a few interesting ones... Lowsided on some dirt, lb yarnell hill. stayed on top of the bike, slid into a mountain. bike hit wheels first and stood up, putting me head first into it. Knocked myself out and cracked my helmet, leaving a 56 mile ride in an ambo to the closest hospital.

Was "test riding" my rm after getting back from the shop. No helmet *sighs*... Was rolling through a corner with a Berm on the outside and a ditch outside that. Hit a big rock and the bike goes airborn, front wheel hits the berm and pitches me face first into the ditch. The bike comes in right after and lands square on top of me. Got rash down my face and back... Went to Mexico the next day and dove into the ocean... That wasn't my brightest moment.

One thing about riding dirt before ever touching the street is that it teaches you that there is a definite art to doing down and not getting hurt... Which I think is why i've walked away from *most* of my crashes
very very true my friend,I've been ridin mx basically my whole life,many many broken bones later,I had to give it up for good you def learn how to get away from a bike safely or take a fall correctly when ridin mx,alot of really good stunters started out on mx.doesn't surprise me,dirt is a great way to learn control of a bike in every aspect.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

so far i have been riding for 13 years and been rediculously lucky. only had scrapes and bruises. never broke anything. worst crash was carving corners through the woods on my gixxer in belfair washington. was scraping peg and couldnt lean over any more, was going just way too fast. had no choice but to get on the brakes and slow down. thats when the rear tire locked up and high sided me. bout 40 mph around this rediculous sharp death curve that says 25 but is more like 15. that thing went from being gorgeous and minty without a scratch with a fresh yoshi pipe i put on THAT DAY to being crunchy as ****.

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 04-30-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Quick Reply: whats the worst crash you have had on a bike