Help Support NAGS and His sick Talent!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 01:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Help Support NAGS and His sick Talent!!!!

Originally Posted by nags
My next lens purchase is going to be in the $4500 range
holy christ you gonna buy the hubble or what
Old 01-12-2009, 01:29 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

No **** he must be getting some hubble hybrid **** haha.

I will donate only if nags will come to hollywoods block party street ride this year and kills some photos.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:26 PM

Big Jim is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
It shouldn't be too hard to get a pass, but if you're trying to make a SW dvd... Good luck with that lol

+1 you will not be able to make a SW DVD. That will be denied very quick.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i filled out the form and have not heard anything back about this media pass
Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

wow...that's a novel concept...support the people who support you...it seems so simple when its put like that...

nags, i hope people hook you up cause you deserve it for sure...but you know this crowd...

and yeah, 4500 for a lens is not that much...what, you guys think all of these dope photogs out there do this **** with point and shoot cams??
Old 01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
wow...that's a novel concept...support the people who support you...it seems so simple when its put like that...

nags, i hope people hook you up cause you deserve it for sure...but you know this crowd...

and yeah, 4500 for a lens is not that much...what, you guys think all of these dope photogs out there do this **** with point and shoot cams??

Too many of you deserve it

But hey the guys doing wheelies allow people the privilege of shooting them right?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i seen nags taking pics with a cvs disposable camera
Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
i seen nags taking pics with a cvs disposable camera
that post is worthless with out a pic
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

i thought it was all photoshop i had no idea that you have to ride around in the back of a truck in 30 degree weather
Old 01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Suicidl
that post is worthless with out a pic
nags' secret set up

http://sci-toys.com/scitoys/scitoys/...on_scope_2.jpg
Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i thought it was all photoshop i had no idea that you have to ride around in the back of a truck in 30 degree weather
What about ACTUALLY riding in 30 degree weather? Actually risking life and limb, ( maybe even sewer caps and mouse traps) possibly jail and HUGE fines? Its all fun and games till u get caught or get hurt... now that being said Im going to go ride and NAGS I hope u get ur lens buddy , And I hope ur forks are all u hope they are.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ROWDY
What about ACTUALLY riding in 30 degree weather? Actually risking life and limb, ( maybe even sewer caps and mouse traps) possibly jail and HUGE fines? Its all fun and games till u get caught or get hurt... now that being said Im going to go ride and NAGS I hope u get ur lens buddy , And I hope ur forks are all u hope they are.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:40 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Nags send me that money back im runnin low for stuntwars... Lmao just kidding bro hope this helps out in some way!!!