Where are the spots in SoCal?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 06:30 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where are the spots in SoCal?

Originally Posted by standingrisk
I didnt mean it as a threat, so i appologize for that since you cant read. I really dont wanna get back out there in a state with a point system and get caught ridding in spots i shouldnt be at. already lost my license out there once already, dont wanna shoot for twice. and let me rewrite the other one since it looked like a threat to the pantyhose wearer, i dont want to get out there and ride in spots i shouldnt, tho they look good and harmless, can only get caught so many times before the law sees it as an issue and then starts a death grip on this sport, then we will only have designated spots like import racing caught, thats why they opened racing at the padres stadium and then tightened the laws for racing outside such areas. i dont want to be a contributor to tighter laws for bikes and stunting. and furthermore, who the **** are you to say **** to me like you know how i ride and stunt.
i can read...and look... i can type too. first of all, i doubt your that good, as to ruin the streets for everyone??? but even if you were, just do it don't talk about it. less typing more action.
noone's gonna give up spots to you actin all tough and ****
Old 01-12-2009, 06:31 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FUCT420
hahah true that well anyways whats been up bro long time no see brother, its lyons... in case you didnt know lol
I know it's you, I remember the knuckle tattoos, haha! You ever coming back out here? Is the same job that you're doing in AZ what's taking you to Louisiana now?

To get back on topic, stunt spots here are the same as everywhere else - you aren't going to find out the spots where the real stunters are at unless you are one of them, or the spot is about to get blown up

Last edited by inolen; 01-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:39 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
I know it's you, I remember the knuckle tattoos, haha! You ever coming back out here? Is the same job that you're doing in AZ what's taking you to Louisiana now?

To get back on topic, stunt spots here are the same as everywhere else - you aren't going to find out the spots where the real stunters are at unless you are one of them, or the spot is about to get blown up

i was out their over xmas but didnt have the bike.. and yeah its the same job, we ran outta work in phoenix so i got layed off, but then they found work for me in louisiana.. so i agreed to go for the 3 to 4 months that we dont got work in az. but once once i get back from louisiana im comin back to cali and wanna have a big session brody!!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:52 PM

SmokechecK is a decent person

Like I said risk.... I said to PM me if you wanted to get together and stunt. Here in SD there are very few spots. We have a couple and pretty much pick who we let ride there. We don't want dumb **** going on.... so we limit it. Just hit me up when you get here.

Buz
Old 01-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I break anything I touch

standingrisk is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen

Guess you didn't read the part i said about not wanting an actual spot but rather a local stunter that knows where not to go. Im not trying to make enimies, start ****, nor **** people off. and it is sweat off your back, the system will only tollerate so much for so long and then comes the death grip, look at floridas laws, they getting stricter due to riders doing whatever, and thats exactly what i want to avoid, if no one wants to help out when i get there then oh well, i will figure it out on my own, but doing it the other way helps meet more locals and make friends, so far on here a few of you got the **** you attitude for no reason. i did not say hey, where's your local spot to ride at, im another stunter, i know the deal, i just have a bad way of putting things as fuzzy has noticed and said. and btw, **** you fuzz, lol, did you have to bring up the dirt bike thing again? it was a big jump and i freaked, i learned tho, now i just dont do it. wait till cali, give me Glamis, borrego, and victorville! Freeride, yea!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:02 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by SmokechecK
Like I said risk.... I said to PM me if you wanted to get together and stunt. Here in SD there are very few spots. We have a couple and pretty much pick who we let ride there. We don't want dumb **** going on.... so we limit it. Just hit me up when you get here.

Buz
i wrote that last message while you sent your last, lol. anyway, yea man, that sounds good really appreciate it, where in SD do you live, in the city or somewhere else
Old 01-12-2009, 07:10 PM

Amir-R is a decent person

Nevermind. That spot in the valley is no good anymore anyways.

Last edited by Amir-R; 01-12-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:19 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by Amir-R
We got the **** you attitude because you are calling out spots before anyone even told you about one. That means once you find out about any other spots, you will tell everyone about them too. And then you go as far as saying that you will ruin it for everyone if nobody helps you. So you are the type of person that:

1. CANT SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE LOCATION OF SPOTS.
2. RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE WHEN HE CANT GET IT HIS WAY.

Now you tell us why we would want that type of person at our stunt spots.
1- you catch my **** you attitude cause your a ******* idiot.
2- iknow what blowing up spots means, im not that new
3-**** you again, i didnt say i would go **** it up for everyone, if it came off that way then i again appologize and i rewrote it, saing i dont want to be the to ruin it and not gonna try to, just dont wanna get caught in spots i shouldnt be at thus messing it up for others unintentionally, learn to read before running your mouth.
4- have you seen me talk about other spots? no. i asked for someone willing to ride, just chose a bad way of putting it.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Amir-R is a decent person

3-**** you again, i didnt say i would go **** it up for everyone, if it came off that way then i again appologize and i rewrote it, saing i dont want to be the to ruin it and not gonna try to, just dont wanna get caught in spots i shouldnt be at thus messing it up for others unintentionally, learn to read before running your mouth.
4- have you seen me talk about other spots? no. i asked for someone willing to ride, just chose a bad way of putting it.
Well, perhaps I CAN'T read I got you mixed up with Big Ben.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

you done now???

It'll be ok buddy...

HAHA!!! i wasn't referring to the time you cased the ancient but that's definately funny tha you brought THAT up!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Well, perhaps I CAN'T read I got you mixed up with Big Ben.
hence why I asked him if he was done yet...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I break anything I touch

Nevermind. That spot in the valley is no good anymore anyways.
i was not answering back to this one, he edited it prob before you seen it fuzz. i am done when people stop jumping me like im threatning and talking **** for no reason. you know how i am fuzzball, im the coolest and easiest to get along with but dont talk **** and dont **** me off, i go ****** nuts( speaking of which, still waiting to see tom). i dont like having enimies, and want to move back to cali to meet up with some cool people and ridders, if that cant happen then i am ashamed of my own state, i thought it was better than that, and i know better than that
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 PM

i was not answering back to this one, he edited it prob before you seen it fuzz. i am done when people stop jumping me like im threatning and talking **** for no reason. you know how i am fuzzball, im the coolest and easiest to get along with but dont talk **** and dont **** me off, i go ****** nuts( speaking of which, still waiting to see tom). i dont like having enimies, and want to move back to cali to meet up with some cool people and ridders, if that cant happen then i am ashamed of my own state, i thought it was better than that, and i know better than that
then your in the wrong sport cause this sports all about **** talkin.

+ i'm about 70% sure your a good guy . you just gotta learn how to talk to people without pissin' em off or puttin' em down. not a good start to put down the state your movin to
Old 01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by lee majors
then your in the wrong sport cause this sports all about **** talkin.

+ i'm about 70% sure your a good guy . you just gotta learn how to talk to people without pissin' em off or puttin' em down. not a good start to put down the state your movin to
I dont catch **** talk till i get on the website. Yes i agree, i did start off wrong, for the ones i offended or said **** to(cause of misinterpritation), i appologize, my bad, i admit it, i do type things in odd ways to say what i mean but thats no excuse, so, my fault. I do agree, do not give up the spots, thats just stupid, and yes, i wrote the title one way but didnt really think it through to well, i can be confusing, it shoulda said where are the stunters at in SoCal. My bad.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Master of The Catapault!

nah, I saw it... relax guy... lol

and it's vey true... maybe not this sport but definately this forum is mostly ****-talking... that's half the fun... though there are a few douche bags running amuck n here, for the most part people are cool just talk **** in the forum...
Old 01-12-2009, 08:08 PM

I dont catch **** talk till i get on the website. Yes i agree, i did start off wrong, for the ones i offended or said **** to(cause of misinterpritation), i appologize, my bad, i admit it, i do type things in odd ways to say what i mean but thats no excuse, so, my fault. I do agree, do not give up the spots, thats just stupid, and yes, i wrote the title one way but didnt really think it through to well, i can be confusing, it shoulda said where are the stunters at in SoCal. My bad.

no prob man! now lighten up
Old 01-12-2009, 08:13 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by lee majors
no prob man! now lighten up
im trying, im trying, i been at work 13 days straight and around gossip type people, didnt get a great nap and trying to explain things aint working so great. my bad. to fuzzball, hey man, i take your news on my bike today as pretty good, sucks about what happened, but its gonna work out, just getting anxious to get it back and throw it into the shows, FN READY!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Master of The Catapault!

im trying, im trying, i been at work 13 days straight and around gossip type people, didnt get a great nap and trying to explain things aint working so great. my bad. to fuzzball, hey man, i take your news on my bike today as pretty good, sucks about what happened, but its gonna work out, just getting anxious to get it back and throw it into the shows, FN READY!!!
don't worry... she'll be BETTER than new!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
don't worry... she'll be BETTER than new!!!
oh, i know, i have faith in you! couldnt get any worse tho, she was dogged and ran like dog ****, and the poor bitch was barley even broke in at 8k miles.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:28 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

and this is why I have a private spot that only I'm allowed at....

now I just have to start actually going there. LOL

Quick Reply: Where are the spots in SoCal?