possible stolen bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 01:03 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person
Re: possible stolen bike

I just found out this ************ sold the bike while I was out of town for a funeral. His name is Chance Wendlandt, I think his real name is Kristopher though. If anyone has info on where I can find him let me know!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:07 AM

climber636 is an unknown quantity at this point

if hes a skinny white kid that lives bye kickapoo i bought a r6 from him a while back...
Old 01-12-2009, 01:09 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

thats him, apparantly he deals with stolen bikes and ****...That's what I've heard, I have no solid proof of this though. I just know he's always been a little shady, I'm the dumb one for trusting him, I just figured since I've known him for so long he wouldn't **** me...guess I was wrong.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:13 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

I think he is going to stuntwars...

Last edited by SONIC589; 01-12-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:03 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

unfortunately I won't be able to make stuntwars, but everyone should let this ************ know that theives aren't welcome in the stunt community!!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:14 AM

cbr717 is a decent person

Hey sonic check your pm's

Last edited by cbr717; 01-12-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

that ****** sux bro
Old 01-12-2009, 06:35 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

bump
people need to know about this piece of ****!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:38 PM

vasponger is a decent person

how u know he sold it.. dont let them try to say that and then he show up at stunt wars with it .. haha. Keep looking for him and the bike. If u find the bike u should be able to get it from them threw a cop if u show them a bill of sale since its pretty much reported stolen now under your name... never know. money is money. Dont matter if its just the 1600 or if it was 4500 still its the fact that he doubled his money the dirty way. get on his myspace and start asking girls on there, dont let them know about all this jus say u been wanting to get a hold of him to buy a bike or something ,most girls will give u where he or something. works for me when i need to find people
Old 01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by vasponger
how u know he sold it.. dont let them try to say that and then he show up at stunt wars with it .. haha. Keep looking for him and the bike. If u find the bike u should be able to get it from them threw a cop if u show them a bill of sale since its pretty much reported stolen now under your name...
I swear, why make suggestions when you dont know what your talking about? I have posted this in this thread previous since you have not read it all let me recap for you.

1) You cant report a bike stolen you do not LEGALY own. This guy got fucked by someone that know what hes doing. This is now a CIVAL matter.

2) You can make a report for Fraud, and try to prove your case in a court of law. All this guy has is a signed BOS, Sellers vs Buyer.

3) If you try to take the bike from him or its new owner here in FL your going to find your self in jail trying to explain this wild story with a piece of paper thats basicly worthless trying to justify your self.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:09 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

I have a pretty good idea who might have the bike and where it might be. It also might be in pieces by now. I'll let everyone know details as soon as I learn more. I got alot of people around the area searching for him and the bike. Mainly him because alot of people just dislike him and were just waiting for an excuse to hunt him down. I'll keep everyone updated.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:19 AM

Crf_Dima is a decent person

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
some people are dumb
SONIC589 for sure is....
And i would love to hear the OTHER side of the story....
Old 01-13-2009, 04:27 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by R-Benji
thats not what i call a buddy....i love how ppl post **** like this thinking we are gonna magically get the bike for you..take care of your own ****
+1
Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by Crf_Dima
SONIC589 for sure is....
And i would love to hear the OTHER side of the story....
If you find him, you can hear the other side. Or you can have him post up on the forum.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:28 AM

coltjessup is an unknown quantity at this point

ppl post **** like this cause it increases the number of ppl that might possibly run across the bike or him not for the purpose of expecting us to find the bike magically or anything just increases the odds of finding what he is looking for... and we have all done stupid **** maybe some worse than others but no ones perfect
Old 01-13-2009, 11:53 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by coltjessup
ppl post **** like this cause it increases the number of ppl that might possibly run across the bike or him not for the purpose of expecting us to find the bike magically or anything just increases the odds of finding what he is looking for... and we have all done stupid **** maybe some worse than others but no ones perfect
exactly. I will admit I was dumb as hell for leaving the bike there, I should have taken it home somehow, wether it be by pushing it home or trying to find a friend with a truck. I just figured since I've known him for 5+ years I could trust him with my bike, guess I was wrong. I'm not on here trying to start **** and have people try and beat his ***. I'm just trying to let everyone know that he fucked me.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:02 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SONIC589
exactly. I will admit I was dumb as hell for leaving the bike there, I should have taken it home somehow, wether it be by pushing it home or trying to find a friend with a truck. I just figured since I've known him for 5+ years I could trust him with my bike, guess I was wrong. I'm not on here trying to start **** and have people try and beat his ***. I'm just trying to let everyone know that he fucked me.

i would write your money off at this point. find out where he works and call em and let em know what he did to you. if all goes well, they won't trust him anymore and maybe even fire him. normally i wouldn't say this, but if he wants to **** with your money, than **** with his
Old 01-13-2009, 12:24 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
i would write your money off at this point. find out where he works and call em and let em know what he did to you. if all goes well, they won't trust him anymore and maybe even fire him. normally i wouldn't say this, but if he wants to **** with your money, than **** with his

ya If i was a weenie lil girl that didn't have the ***** to chunk em that's what I would do
Old 01-13-2009, 12:27 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
ya If i was a weenie lil girl that didn't have the ***** to chunk em that's what I would do
I agree, he dosn't have a job anyway, but even if he did I wouldn't do that. There's other ways of getting the money, I just have to see what way I wanna go.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
i've met a lot of kids just like this one(the ripoff artist) and guaranteed the first time you lay a hand on 'em, he's gonna call the cops and press assault charges, then where are you gonna be out money + in court and out more money. would never get myself in that position to have to do that.(call his work) i just think, eye for an eye. plus the look on his face would be priceless when his boss called him into the office. hell if the boss is cool, he may just make the kid pay all the money back to keep his job. did i mention I HATE THEIVES(there is really nothing in this world worse than a thief...except maybe a murderer

Quick Reply: possible stolen bike