possible stolen bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 12:30 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough
Re: possible stolen bike

View Profile: Sillyking

Sillyking
Last Activity: Today 12:19 PM
Viewing Thread 03 636 stunt bike $2000 in KS @ 12:19 PM
Add Sillyking to Your Buddy List Add Sillyking to Your Ignore List
Forum InfoContact Info

PostsTotal Posts: 37 (0.15 posts per day) Last Post:
636 stunt parts for sale! power stunt works, handbrake, 60 sprocket
11-23-2008 07:37 PM Find all posts by SillykingFind all threads started by Sillyking Referrals: 0

Private Message:
Send a private message to Sillyking

Additional InformationGroup Memberships
Springfield MO Interests:
streetbikes cars women an partyin Crunchy Piece:
06 ZX636 Ride with:
jus friends no name rite now Best Stunt:
seat standers! Gender:
Male Rider Style:
Stunter, Racer, FMX, Fiddy Rider

Sillyking is not a member of any public groups

he,s on right now have you pmd him on here
Old 01-11-2009, 12:36 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

i sent him this hope he gets in contact with ya man

hey bro the guy that bought your 636 is lookin for you so he can pick up his bike he,s getting nervous so could you plz pm him thanxs and let him know this is a misunderstanding and your NOT hustling him
Old 01-11-2009, 12:38 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by SONIC589
The reason the guy can't be located is because
1) he changed his number
2) is not living at the house where all bills were being sent and what not
he is basically unreachable at this point.

The bill of sale was signed and dated by him and in his handwriting. I also took a pic of him filling out the bill of sale with the money for the bike laying on the table and the title laying there also. I also have close up pics of the title and bill of sale when he bought the bike from auction.
Dude..
There are several ppl giving you advise in here that are talking out of there ***. I am a LPI here in FL and tho state statutes are different here is the break down of your options. I have delt with several cases like this and they never end well for your end.

1) You can make a police report. However they are going to tell you this is a Cival not Law Enforcement matter. You left your property in the hands of an un liscensed (not a business) party with no signed contract of estimated date of return, pick up, exct.

2) As stated before by someone else only a notarized bill of sale will hold up in court. A Title in hand will over rule your un verifiable bill of sale.

3) All is not lost, what was method of payment? Money Order? Check? If there is a trackable trail of exchanged funds this will work in your favor. I hope you did not pay cash?

4) Hand writing sample evidence is found in murder, high profile cases, I doubt any agency will waste the man hours on a case of this dollar value.

5) I would caution you to not act on your own behalf in trying to justify yourself here. If you have been scammed by someone that knows the ropes, if you go take the bike and he has the title with intention to keep it you may find your self on the wrong end of a Law Enforcement call.

Contact a lawers office, get some reactions to the situations, honestly your going to have trouble trying to get someone to help you here. Its a low dollar case, your best bet is looking up a Private Investigator Agency near you. We can locate him for you, and put together the case you court on your behalf. He may have already sold the bike to someone else..
Old 01-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

rick are you like the SL private detective lol. i know its snowing but damn you must be bored
Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
rick are you like the SL private detective lol. i know its snowing but damn you must be bored
ya im bored and i hate thiefs im glad 315 doesnt have thiefs like this on the site

Last edited by slickrick315; 01-11-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

its tough to be a thief when there is only like 11 members
Old 01-11-2009, 01:19 PM

lmao right i hear ya hows the hunt for the stunt piece coming ?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Stuntride.com

im not hunting yet...my truck will be paid off in about 2 months . once its paid for then ill look!
and franks got the r1..soon as its painted its goin up for sale. everything should look perfect on it for the most part
Old 01-11-2009, 01:34 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

I sent him a pm on the 9th and I know he had to have seen it today. He did not respond. He has not been on his myspace since the 5th. I've tried talking to everyone that knows him and I'm coming up empty on trying to find where he's at.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thunderacedan
why the **** didnt you pay the extra couple bucks and get title right then and there. did you not know you can do that??
All states do their titles different. In Ohio you get the title right then. Here in Alabama you have to wait for them to mail it to you in what they say is 6-8 weeks, but is usually more. There is no $10 option to get it immediately. I dont know what the system is up there, but you cant assume that it works just like Florida.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:55 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
All states do their titles different. In Ohio you get the title right then. Here in Alabama you have to wait for them to mail it to you in what they say is 6-8 weeks, but is usually more. There is no $10 option to get it immediately. I dont know what the system is up there, but you cant assume that it works just like Florida.
correct, I tried to see if they could bypass him and just put it in my name and they wouldnt do it. The title had to be sent off to come back in his name first.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:10 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by SONIC589
correct, I tried to see if they could bypass him and just put it in my name and they wouldnt do it. The title had to be sent off to come back in his name first.
There is no requirement on the owner titleing the bike in his name in any state that im aware of. He could have signed it under neath the spot where the original sellers name was. Most titles have 2-5 spots for transations since vechiles change hands alot and are never registered. You cant bypass him because you do not posses the title there for in the DMV's eyes you have no legitimate claim to the vechile.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 PM

vasponger is a decent person

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=43188430

Looks like he aint locked up,home girl is saying she was with him the other night on his comments... ill check more tonight
Old 01-11-2009, 04:44 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Crazy D
His roomates know where he is . They are better friends with him than you obviously and are in it with him .
+10000

kill that ******* pig!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:54 PM

KingOfBling is an unknown quantity at this point

the bike pry got REPO'D... Someone pry owed money. Did you see the title? If not chances are the bank owned it and the guy was selling it with no title. A bill of sale doesnt overwrite a secured intrest.
AS far this statement above you can only re-assign the title if you are a dealer. If Not the you must title the cycle in your name if you signed the title.. If someone tried to re-assign the title, then the title is void and the DMV keeps it and you would be required to have the "original" owner on the title order a duplicate title. Did you get the VIN. Have the police run the VIN. Or the DMV. They can tell you who owns it and if there is a secured intrest or LIEN...
Hopefully this helps
Old 01-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by KingOfBling
the bike pry got REPO'D... Someone pry owed money. Did you see the title?
Hopefully this helps

you should pry buy hooked on phonics...lol just kiddinggg with ya though
Old 01-11-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
you should pry buy hooked on phonics...lol just kiddinggg with ya though
pry write werks fur me
Old 01-11-2009, 11:21 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by vasponger
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=43188430

Looks like he aint locked up,home girl is saying she was with him the other night on his comments... ill check more tonight
Originally Posted by Juca
+10000

kill that ******* pig!
+999999
betcha won't hit a mothafucka
Old 01-11-2009, 11:33 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

bikes pimp i would have pushed that **** home
Old 01-11-2009, 11:48 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rick Huling
View Profile: Sillyking

Sillyking
Last Activity: Today 12:19 PM
Viewing Thread 03 636 stunt bike $2000 in KS @ 12:19 PM
Add Sillyking to Your Buddy List Add Sillyking to Your Ignore List
Forum InfoContact Info

PostsTotal Posts: 37 (0.15 posts per day) Last Post:
636 stunt parts for sale! power stunt works, handbrake, 60 sprocket
11-23-2008 07:37 PM Find all posts by SillykingFind all threads started by Sillyking Referrals: 0

Private Message:
Send a private message to Sillyking

Additional InformationGroup Memberships
Springfield MO Interests:
streetbikes cars women an partyin Crunchy Piece:
06 ZX636 Ride with:
jus friends no name rite now Best Stunt:
seat standers! Gender:
Male Rider Style:
Stunter, Racer, FMX, Fiddy Rider

Sillyking is not a member of any public groups

he,s on right now have you pmd him on here