possible stolen bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: possible stolen bike

His roomates know where he is . They are better friends with him than you obviously and are in it with him . You are dumb for not taking the title when you said it was there and on the counter . Sorry to say that . Find out where his parents live and call them or visit them and tell them their son ripped you off . Cops aren't going to track him down for you . You have to do it .
Old 01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

Originally Posted by vasponger
So You got a police report on a bike that is in his name and u got a bill of sale. All he has to do is say that he wrote u that but u never paid him , that u just gave him 100 bucks down or something. He changed his number so u would probley stop trying, He got kicked out? BUT, his room mates still live there? If u live around his "old" place just tell your buddy's to keep a eye out for his car, ask around locally but dont let him know your looking to much other than this thread he is probley reading all of it. If u find him dont give him no chance to " meet up with u later wit the bike" If he dont have bike or cash right then beat his ***, then make him take u to the bike. You def can NOT sit round and wait on a damn cop, they are not out looking. They will not look for him unless he gets pulled over for something. Trust me , Never rely on a cop. Waste of time, handle that **** your self. If u cant find him then guess lesson learned to never trust anyone. If he wanted that money bad enough he would of went that minute with u to dmv to get the title fixed for u to give him that money....
He wrote the bill of sale, and put the price of the bike in there. He dosn't have a car at the moment. We both went to the dmv and the title was sent off and we were waiting for it to come back in his name and then have it signed over to me.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by Crazy D
His roomates know where he is . They are better friends with him than you obviously and are in it with him . You are dumb for not taking the title when you said it was there and on the counter . Sorry to say that . Find out where his parents live and call them or visit them and tell them their son ripped you off . Cops aren't going to track him down for you . You have to do it .
we dropped off the title at the dmv to have it shipped off and get it back in his name so it could be signed over to me and put in my name. I've been trying to find out where his parents live, there's a cop local that is a friend of the dudes family. He is trying to locate him right now...or so he says.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:43 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll tell you exactly where this ************ is.........county lockup, Guarantee it!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:51 PM

Here is the ad that sillyking put up for the 636....why would you pay 4500 for a salvage title anyway, you wouldnt be able to ride it on the street unless it was rebuildable. This whole thread smells funny.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...aki-636-a.html

Last edited by DCP-TED; 01-10-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by Hicks
Here is the ad that sillyking put up for the 636....why would you pay 4500 for a salvage title anyway, you wouldnt be able to ride it on the street unless it was rebuildable. This whole thread smells funny.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...aki-636-a.html
I paid 1700 for it
Old 01-10-2009, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by SONIC589
I paid 1700 for it

Now that makes this thread even more suspicious, 1700 thats a price you give when you want to get rid of a hot piece of merchandise...Low price to sucker people in and when your all happy thinkin he's fixin the brakes he is gone.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

well my friend its said to say but you just got owned...why would you leave a bike at his house when you paid for it...i would of pushed it atleast...well it look like it ran so i just would of rode it wit out a plate fck it.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

there's a cop local that is a friend of the dudes family. He is trying to locate him right now...or so he says.
This is your only chance . Don't mess it up .
Old 01-10-2009, 10:28 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by Hicks
Now that makes this thread even more suspicious, 1700 thats a price you give when you want to get rid of a hot piece of merchandise...Low price to sucker people in and when your all happy thinkin he's fixin the brakes he is gone.
he only paid 1800 for it from an auction in minnesota.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:31 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by BLEED
well my friend its said to say but you just got owned...why would you leave a bike at his house when you paid for it...i would of pushed it atleast...well it look like it ran so i just would of rode it wit out a plate fck it.
the bike ran strong, but one of the front rotors was warped and the right side rearset was broke...leaving the bike with no way of stopping. Unless you gear brake and then do the foot shuffle, which works as long as no car stops fast in front of you. I bought the bike the day before I went out of town for a funeral otherwise I would have found a way to get the bike home.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:45 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

1700 right up the ol pooper
Old 01-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

I purchased at 2006 636 from a buddy of mine, .
thats not what i call a buddy....i love how ppl post **** like this thinking we are gonna magically get the bike for you..take care of your own ****
Old 01-11-2009, 03:02 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

some people are dumb
Old 01-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

What caused it to be salvaged, running into something?
Old 01-11-2009, 10:51 AM

416exstroker is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate to say it though that bill of sale means **** with out a notary stamp from a person in your state on it
Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

bro you went to the dmv to get the title in his name, in florida you can pay an extra 10 bucks and get the title right then and there in your name and not have to wait for it to be mailed to you. why the **** didnt you pay the extra couple bucks and get title right then and there. did you not know you can do that?? he will get whats coming to him, karma is a ************.

Last edited by Dan_DGAF666; 01-11-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: cant spell
Old 01-11-2009, 11:25 AM

vasponger is a decent person

MYSPACE ownes people.. find his **** and hit up a few ex girls of his , they will know where he might be and will be happy to let someone beat his *** prob.. If u know his last name and what county his parents live in, Phone book it up, and hope they are the old school type and still have a house phone..never know from myspace and phone book, u might just get lucky.or u pm me his full name and ill find out everything u wana know
Old 01-11-2009, 12:01 PM

02cbr is a decent person

Never leave anything with nobody,especially if it has any kind of value.You should invest in a pickup truck.That would have solved most of your problem.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:24 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

he paid 1800 and sold to you for 1700 but wanted 4500 from anyone else i smell something funny here

Quick Reply: possible stolen bike