Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person
Re: possible stolen bike

See if he knows B2S, he fences bikes...
Old 01-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the rearset look majorly bent or broke?...
Old 01-09-2009, 11:40 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Old 01-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

I got a idea! But first i gotta know if you own any unregistered firearms?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by big ben
why dont u have a fron fender
are you ****** retarded or something. he just bought the bike which got stolen - what the **** are you asking him about a fender for. STOP POSTING
Old 01-10-2009, 12:43 AM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
why dont u have a fron fender
haha he has no back fender or seat or bike IT GOT STOLEN big ben
sounds like you got scamed SONIC589....that is a crime worth reporting to police.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:29 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

you got robbed.
lesson 1 in life: never trust people with your money.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:43 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SONIC589
his name on here is Sillyking. I've known him for about 5 years now. He couldn't sign the title over to me because he had to get the title in his name first. Because he never rode it on the street he never bothered to get the title in his name. There's no front fender because it was taken off, along with the the front fairing, and half of the side fairings.
Hopefully he shows up. If the title wasnt signed to his name yet, you could have just signed your name. I purchased bikes with the same issue. I signed the pink with the previous previous owner, bypassing the guy I got it from completely. At the least, in the future, (maybe you did) write down a transfer statement with date, your/his name, sig, vin, & plate #. With that you can show a transaction occured. Did you ever see the pink?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:22 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

this has already been reported to police. He signed the title just never put it in his name. I took pics of the title, his bill of sale from when he bought the bike, I also took a pic of him while he was writing up the bill of sale. If anyone comes across an 06 636 or parts for one could you please get the sellers name and pm me. i'll tell you his name and see if its the same person. Thanks
Old 01-10-2009, 06:06 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

but what if its a really good deal
Old 01-10-2009, 07:13 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by austinz400
but what if its a really good deal
no matter how good the deal is you'd still be buying a stolen bike...
Old 01-10-2009, 07:20 PM

climber636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also had a 03 636 stolen from my apt in nov 2 years ago or so it was blue with silver graphics and it had hawii plates and a cracked front fairing missing both mirrors... I ran into a guy that said he saw it at a house by msu campus but thats all i got... insurince didnt pay and im out 6400 bucks theres a reward and no cops will be called i just want my bike back.
Seirously dude I would have carried the bike home on my back before i left it somewhere
Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats pretty shitty dude. I'm not gonna flame you for not taking the bike that day because I have done some stupid things like that in the the past. We all learn from our mistakes.

If the title was never in his name he has no reason to sign the the title because its not his bike. If their is a lien on said title the bank has to release that lien once the note is paid then he can sell it to you.

I would of posted up every single bit of information you have on him in every single bike forum I could find.

The police should be able to contact his cell phone company from his number and get the billing address that the account is in. Then you know what to do.
keep us posted on this I love to see crooks like this get caught.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:57 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

if the bill of sale is notorized you will be ok if not sorry about your luck any one selling a bike that is not in there name would put it in there name to sell it to some one else that is stupid and a waste of money
Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

The reason the guy can't be located is because
1) he changed his number
2) is not living at the house where all bills were being sent and what not
he is basically unreachable at this point.

The bill of sale was signed and dated by him and in his handwriting. I also took a pic of him filling out the bill of sale with the money for the bike laying on the table and the title laying there also. I also have close up pics of the title and bill of sale when he bought the bike from auction.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:09 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

whats with all the low lifes stealing bikes? i have left my bike outside 50 feet from my house.. i guess its just where i live
Old 01-10-2009, 09:12 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by NBstunter
whats with all the low lifes stealing bikes? i have left my bike outside 50 feet from my house.. i guess its just where i live
The bike was in the garage at my so called "friends" house. When he got kicked out of the house for not paying rent he decided to take the bike with him to wherever he went.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:15 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

The bike was in the garage at my so called "friends" house. When he got kicked out of the house for not paying rent he decided to take the bike with him to wherever he went.
yeah maybe i shouldnt trust my friends so much.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:17 PM

vasponger is a decent person

The reason the guy can't be located is because
1) he changed his number
2) is not living at the house where all bills were being sent and what not
he is basically unreachable at this point.

The bill of sale was signed and dated by him and in his handwriting. I also took a pic of him filling out the bill of sale with the money for the bike laying on the table and the title laying there also. I also have close up pics of the title and bill of sale when he bought the bike from auction.

So You got a police report on a bike that is in his name and u got a bill of sale. All he has to do is say that he wrote u that but u never paid him , that u just gave him 100 bucks down or something. He changed his number so u would probley stop trying, He got kicked out? BUT, his room mates still live there? If u live around his "old" place just tell your buddy's to keep a eye out for his car, ask around locally but dont let him know your looking to much other than this thread he is probley reading all of it. If u find him dont give him no chance to " meet up with u later wit the bike" If he dont have bike or cash right then beat his ***, then make him take u to the bike. You def can NOT sit round and wait on a damn cop, they are not out looking. They will not look for him unless he gets pulled over for something. Trust me , Never rely on a cop. Waste of time, handle that **** your self. If u cant find him then guess lesson learned to never trust anyone. If he wanted that money bad enough he would of went that minute with u to dmv to get the title fixed for u to give him that money....

Quick Reply: possible stolen bike