New Website Launched - Kaneone.com 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
New Website Launched - Kaneone.com 3.0

www.KANEONE.com

2009 already!?
I've had my own personal website for over 8 years now!!
Late in 2008 I started to realize my website updates had all but completely stopped and even worse the whole site itself was too confusing, and amatuer! So I decided to start 09 off right by doing a COMPLETE redesign of Kaneone.com

I run the website myself, including all graphic design and html code. gotta love my trust CS2 and Dreamweaver 8.0!! LOL! (anyone got newer copies lying around?)

seriously though I have spent the last few weeks of winter in front of my computer and really trying to put effory into creating what I am proud to say is my best website yet. I was aiming for a much cleaner, easier to use and navigate website that still holds my flavour and flair.

Please take a moment to check it out and tell me your opionions. what do you think? any broken links? any ideas?

While my site is done and online right now there will be many more updates and changes throughout the year as I aim to continuously keep it fresh, updated and packed with the latest information all year.

thanks,

-Kane
Old 01-07-2009, 01:12 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: New Website Launched - Kaneone.com 3.0

you have your sponsorship proposal to kawi available for download?
but thats pretty good if you did all that yourself without a webguy.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
you have your sponsorship proposal to kawi available for download?
but thats pretty good if you did all that yourself without a webguy.
Ya its up for download makes it easy for new potential sponsors or current ones to keep up with the files. But its password protected!! Braaaap!

Cant afford a webguys they have easy jobs n charge bpatloads and in the end usually know less about websites than i do and slack 10x more! Haha
Old 01-07-2009, 03:17 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

looks good...took awhile for the pictures to come up, so long, actually, that i closed the window!

glad you got motivated to update your garbage! lol
Old 01-07-2009, 06:26 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

ooooosh.. I took a bunch of those pics on there. Too bad it was before I was watermarking my **** lol
Old 01-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by nags
ooooosh.. I took a bunch of those pics on there. Too bad it was before I was watermarking my **** lol
son! dont eveeeeeeen start I told you Id pay you $ for hi-res pics!! stuntwars 09 make sure your camera's aimed right youll make more than I do that weekend garunteeeeeeed!

-kane
Old 01-07-2009, 06:31 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kaneone
son! dont eveeeeeeen start I told you Id pay you $ for hi-res pics!! stuntwars 09 make sure your camera's aimed right youll make more than I do that weekend garunteeeeeeed!

-kane
I wasn't trying to start nothin'. Just bragging. You're getting too used to people jumping down your throat for everything lol.

I'll be up there on Monday and I'll be shooting all the practice days. During the event I'll be judging though
Old 01-07-2009, 06:34 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by nags
I wasn't trying to start nothin'. Just bragging. You're getting too used to people jumping down your throat for everything lol.

I'll be up there on Monday and I'll be shooting all the practice days. During the event I'll be judging though
hahaha! not starting jack just babbling.. its 330 am here and im just getting home hahaha! figure it out! :P

teach and I should be getting there by weds

ugh!

I still havent even started working on the bike im competing on.. well.. thats not totally i true.. I did take it out of the crate last week but just havent actually turned the bike on yet.. haha.. thats tomorrows work! braaaap!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:36 AM

Do work and get there early. I'm heading up straight from work on Monday morning at about 8am... See y'all there. Can't ******* wait
Old 01-07-2009, 08:08 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

New site is good. A lot better the what you had for the passed few years

Only thing I caught was on this page

http://www.kaneone.com/contact.htm

it says "2008 show bookings now available" ....... thats something you might wanna update .......

besides that...... good job canuck
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 AM

ROSS81 is an unknown quantity at this point

sites looking good.. fair play to you and good luck over the next year with everything.. hope things keep going well for you..
Old 01-07-2009, 11:36 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Good lookin site my friend... Glad to see ur doing well for urself
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

looks good..

the video "how to dent a zx6 gas tank" has been removed due to a copyright claim...
Old 01-07-2009, 11:53 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

so why are u guys all locking your sponsorship proposal? i seen teach now set his up like that too?
Old 01-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
so why are u guys all locking your sponsorship proposal? i seen teach now set his up like that too?
its a lot of work and a lot of brainstorming to come up with the proposals and i'm not interested in giving every tom, dick, and harry a birds eye view of what i consider to be my own work as well as a semi unique approach for my program to appeal to sponsors.

in other words, i dont want people stealing and using my stuff...i worked hard for it.

that being said, i think you'll find me more than accommodating when asked about sponsorships, etc and it's not a secret by any means and the right people can look at it all they want

braaaaap
Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i agree with teach, that's all personal stuff, YEARS of work go into a good proposal.

nice site kane!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:57 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Nice page, the main font for Kane One is a little hard to read but overall nice
Old 01-07-2009, 12:59 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL.....i love how when you click "achievements" its says NOT FOUND
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

site looks great, nice job!!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

was that all done in dreamweaver Kane? ( besides the photos of course ) Am talking about the layouts and the contexts.....

Quick Reply: New Website Launched - Kaneone.com 3.0