whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person
Re: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

I used to work at a dealership.. guy came in (MMA fighter) claimed he has riding bikes forever.. blah blah blah. he tests rides the bike, whatever, then he buys it.. I pull the shop truck around, and while he is still sitting right outside our service department, he puts the kickstand up, puts both feet up.... falls over...

i couldn't contain myself. i laughed, in his face. asked him what happened. he said he thought the kickstand was still up... my ***.

i've seen many things, but that was and has been the best in a while
Old 01-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

speakn of stupied people i have to give this one to myself..have u ever ran form the police and ALMOST or run out of gas... , ive done it a few times ..but i usually dont get caught till the next day when the cop comes to my house...

i know there alot of pro riders on here and a bunch of guys that ride together, how about us single stunters, that are the only ones in town that can do certin whoolies...DON'T U THINK ITS FUCKD UP WHEN A COP COMES TO UR HOUSE AND WANTS TO ARREST U BECAUSE UR THE ONLY GUY AROUND THAT CAN DO HIGHCHAIRS<FROGGERS<ECT...THATS BULLSHIT....cops lie and if u didnt see me it wasnt me..
Old 01-05-2009, 02:53 AM

Blanka636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stick1300
There is a local guy named Puddin (no, seriously, that's what everyone calls him and how he introduces himself) who is the most backwoods hickass you'll ever meet. He's a compulsive liar and always produces some real gems. He SWEARS up and down that he managed to stuff a 626 (not 636!) motor in his 01 Ninja 250. Not only did he get it in there, he also managed to keep the stock exhaust and didn't have to modify his plastics at all, that way it would be the ultimate sleeper. Oh, and one of his "police buddies" clocked him at 215, but he still had rpm to go, just not enough road.
well hey, a 2.5 liter Mazda engine in such a small frame just might get you in to the 200 mph club
Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by starboynky
speakn of stupied people i have to give this one to myself..have u ever ran form the police and ALMOST or run out of gas... , ive done it a few times ..but i usually dont get caught till the next day when the cop comes to my house...

i know there alot of pro riders on here and a bunch of guys that ride together, how about us single stunters, that are the only ones in town that can do certin whoolies...DON'T U THINK ITS FUCKD UP WHEN A COP COMES TO UR HOUSE AND WANTS TO ARREST U BECAUSE UR THE ONLY GUY AROUND THAT CAN DO HIGHCHAIRS<FROGGERS<ECT...THATS BULLSHIT....cops lie and if u didnt see me it wasnt me..
I think froggers are stupied.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 AM

ahhhhWHOA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by villa76
I think froggers are stupied.
LOL first of all that has no relation to ANYTHING in this thread its just your personal opinion. Second of all you spelled STUPID wrong
Old 01-05-2009, 07:43 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Getawaydriver85
Dude I just read that whole thread. That **** has got to be a joke.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Blanka636
well hey, a 2.5 liter Mazda engine in such a small frame just might get you in to the 200 mph club
****** awesome! I cant wait to pull this one out next time he's around! Thank you
Old 01-05-2009, 03:11 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bdong
I used to work at a dealership.. guy came in (MMA fighter) claimed he has riding bikes forever.. blah blah blah. he tests rides the bike, whatever, then he buys it.. I pull the shop truck around, and while he is still sitting right outside our service department, he puts the kickstand up, puts both feet up.... falls over...

i couldn't contain myself. i laughed, in his face. asked him what happened. he said he thought the kickstand was still up... my ***.

i've seen many things, but that was and has been the best in a while

I've heard of people doing that but never seen it. I saw a guy pop the back end up one time by accident at a red light. He looked like he **** himself. BTW nice bike, it looks clean.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

DEADDUCK is a decent person

this happened to me and im the new stunter asking advice
the dumbest **** ive heard is....

i asked i guy that claims hes badass and his crew talks him up...... speed tribe.... he told me about how he learned and everything he can do this that and the other. he came out to show me one day i showed him wat seldom i could do and he thought it was amazing i was wtf i cant even do idle yet... so i watched him on a badass fully set up 636 and he could get the front tire more than 12inches off the ground.......
******* rich *** posers
Old 01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Twite
There is a man by the name of Stone here who is legendary for making up unbelievable tales of un-paralleled stunts. He cannot ride, but according to legend he has been offered ******* and beer on the street for his skills multiple times. Here are a few examples:

90mph 12-oclock on the freeway, girls show their *******, he blows his engine sending him into the guard-rail (while somehow still maintaining the wheelie). He "muscles" it down and comes to a safe stop. He swaps entire transmissions in less than 12 hours and makes his way to a local bike night (no guard rail marks on the bike), where I overhear him telling about how, on the way to that very bike night, he is again shown ******* at a red light then bet a case of beer he can't ride a sit-down 12-oclock to the next light. Of course he won the bet, and the *******.

He would come to the spot and ride scary power danglers back and forth, then pull over next to me and whisper "I'm just sand-bagging for everyone today".....

Apparently his cousin and Darius are tight.

His tales aren't limited to riding either. Once he blew the entire bottom of his face off in a horrible hydrolics/welding accident. His face is rebuilt with titanium and heals 3 weeks. There is not a scratch on his face as he is telling me this story.

I know this is wordy, but I have these tales burning a hole in my brain and I felt compelled to share.

sounds like wolverine
Old 01-05-2009, 05:06 PM

crashwalker87 is a decent person

had a guy tell me his stock 99 kawasaki 900 would burn my 04 gsxr 1000 saying his bike would do 215! laughing in his face looked at his gauges asking how he new he got to "215" seeing how the guages only said 190 lol.this cat has never ridin anything else and thinks he is the ****..
Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 PM

gwright is a decent person

taught a girl how to ride saturday and she asked where the kick start was... she was dead serious
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM

gwright is a decent person

Originally Posted by DEADDUCK
this happened to me and im the new stunter asking advice
the dumbest **** ive heard is....

i asked i guy that claims hes badass and his crew talks him up...... speed tribe.... he told me about how he learned and everything he can do this that and the other. he came out to show me one day i showed him wat seldom i could do and he thought it was amazing i was wtf i cant even do idle yet... so i watched him on a badass fully set up 636 and he could get the front tire more than 12inches off the ground.......
******* rich *** posers
that better not mean corupted speed.lol. whats up Ducky
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
knowing my zx10 was running 5s..

i call b/s on the 5s but what do i know
Old 01-05-2009, 07:02 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Ya'll remember this bitch?

Originally Posted by B2S
well if ur ever up my way or if i ever have a reason to come down there id love to beat another marines ***
Well since I don't know where "your mom's gina" is, you could always come here, its Lufkin TX. That's L-u-f-k-i-n T-e-x-a-s

bitch

btw, have fun riding your 954 LOL

-Rocket
Old 01-05-2009, 07:07 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by FUCT420
i call b/s on the 5s but what do i know
+1
Old 01-05-2009, 07:18 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

Anything That Begins Wit "back In My Day......" Lol All That **** Is Classic.... But My Fav Is "get Alot Of Attention From Cops On That Thing?" Or Lookin At The Tank "how The Hell You Crash It Like That?" Hahahaha
Old 01-05-2009, 07:35 PM

TWITCH101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stick1300
There is a local guy named Puddin (no, seriously, that's what everyone calls him and how he introduces himself) who is the most backwoods hickass you'll ever meet. He's a compulsive liar and always produces some real gems. He SWEARS up and down that he managed to stuff a 626 (not 636!) motor in his 01 Ninja 250. Not only did he get it in there, he also managed to keep the stock exhaust and didn't have to modify his plastics at all, that way it would be the ultimate sleeper. Oh, and one of his "police buddies" clocked him at 215, but he still had rpm to go, just not enough road.

If that's the truth then trey's mustang must be an asphalt eating machine! if my end of the story is right you guys raced him in the stang and he (Puddin) couldn't even keep up/
Old 01-05-2009, 08:33 PM

WillisJJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Had some dick sportsbike rider at a show telling us how stunting is nothing compared to riding and how exhausting riding is, bla bla bla.. We said nothing till he noticed the dual levers on the bar.. When he asked we told him its a dual clutch set up, one cable & one hydro, because we allways burn out clutches during shows.. He believed it completley, there are dipshits everywhere
Old 01-05-2009, 10:07 PM

Melissa. is a decent person

oh this one was so funny..me and my girlfriend were out riding at one of our old spots and this dude was sitting on his kwaka watching us, helmet off, just sitting there, we're cruising back and forth next thign we go past and he's arms and legs trapped everywhere under his bike! he wasn't even riding!! he just fell over lol!!

i had this chickie trying to hit on me to impress the boys and then she's trying to tell me about her stuntbike she had set up in new zealand with her boyfriend ...was a fully sick gixxer 500 :S

then of course there's the questions about why i don't use reverse gear.

& the dude that reckoned he was the **** with stunting (never heard of him before) then when he stops for a second to actually look at my bike he's like holy **** it's a 750! looked so puzzled, then he's like miss, why you should have plenty of power there to pull the front up, why are u still clutching!??!?!

Last edited by Melissa.; 01-05-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Quick Reply: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting