capitol g is a decent person
Re: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

Originally Posted by Getawaydriver85
haha i was gona put tht up here too
Old 01-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

this guy came into the dealership i worked at(dukes in hoptown) anyways i worked in the back but was up frt when i guy came in lookn at a new r1, he said he had been riding dirtbikes all his life and could ride a woolie on his bike for miles...anyways our sales guys sold him the bike we had to put oil in it battery ect and told him come back in two hrs to finish the paperwork and pick up the bike, he came back with his truck our sales guy said"dont u want to ride it" ha said he was going to met up with some other guys and ride. he called us an hour later to pick up the bike something was wrong with it, i ddint go to pick it up but when it got back to the shop, we rolled it back there and fired it up, we askd the guy what was it doing he said it wouldnt start...THE KILL SWITCH WAS OFF so i told him did u check the blinker fluid and sent him on his way!!!!

that sounds but how many times have u seen someone messing with there bikes to get it started just because the kill switch was up???

i love it...and then chage them 35 and hour to hit that button, then tell them the blinker fluid was low!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:48 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

you only charge 35 an hour?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

i only get paid 8an hour lol, but the shop charges 35 an hour that sounds high to me...an its a hour regaurdless if it a 10 min job like changing someones battery or something...

dealers are a rip off..if we bring in a wreakd bike or a bike that we sold, u couldnt buy parts and then bring them to the shop and we put them on, parts come from DEALER ONLY, and twice the price
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NBstunter
wtf? a salesmens job is to sell bikes not worry about if the guy can handle it, thats his fault. i know he was a guy but didnt he look in the owners manual? and if you pay for it you have the right to do whatever you want with it hell put a bomb in the gas tank blow it up and put it on youtube
come back and talk some more when your nuts drop son. either that or when you roll a $10+K new street bike off the showroom floor.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:12 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

The rednecks that blocked my path yesterday basically at a local convenience store RIGHT in front of me and was askin me to pop a wheelie...

Where at, to the side of your head? I mean might as well you obviously dont use it anyways. I told them ok get out of my way and just shook my head and rode off..

Thats not the most stupid but its the most recent.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:16 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by starboynky
i only get paid 8an hour lol, but the shop charges 35 an hour that sounds high to me...an its a hour regaurdless if it a 10 min job like changing someones battery or something...

dealers are a rip off..if we bring in a wreakd bike or a bike that we sold, u couldnt buy parts and then bring them to the shop and we put them on, parts come from DEALER ONLY, and twice the price

I dont even work at a dealer, and we charge 60 an hour with a half hour minimum.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:22 PM

crowbar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
why didn't he deserve a bike because of that?

My first bike was a yamaha, both lights were on all the time.

When I bought my honda, first thing I asked the guy "is the light out"

I could say the same thing about you, you don't deserve a bike because you are too stupid to wear a helmet, even on a 50 lol
I know the consequences of not wearing a helmet' and if I remember towlie there is a couple of vids of you rocking high chairs and doing all sorts of **** on your toys in planetminis.com with no helmet. And perhaps saying he "didnt deserve it" is wrong to say. But when retards decide to do something stupid and **** **** up and hurt others because they get in over there heads. It makes all of us look bad, even though it is one person. the media and police will always blow things of that nature out of proportion. I remember why I hate posting here. you cant say a god damn thing without someone getting offended and 10 others jumping in and flaming you. Have a nice night gentlemen and ride safe.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ur in texas pimp and im in BFE ky...and its a rinky dinky shop not a HONDA DEALERSHIP or anything huge...sell about 20 bikes a year(sportbikes) alot of 4wheelers and side by sides....ask some of these guys CVILLESTUNTER or anyone from clarksville or nearby thats been to DUKES, we really dont sale or care to the need of sportbike riders...
Old 01-04-2009, 08:02 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
you only charge 35 an hour?
thats what i was thinking, i know the going rate out here is $75 an hour with a minimum of 1 hour.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:08 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you all love when people see you with a helmet and ask, "Do you ride?" I usually answer with something like, "no im just a big nascar fan" or something like that.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:09 PM

crowbar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Venom600
Don't you all love when people see you with a helmet and ask, "Do you ride?" I usually answer with something like, "no im just a big nascar fan" or something like that.
im a fan of that one too, i never understood what possible reason people would think you would have a motorcycle helmet if you werent riding
Old 01-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I cant remember the last time I went anywhere carrying my helmet.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

well 35 is all we charge an hour, and like i said not a big dealer or anything..nor a big city, just some bfe town, in a big city like nashville(hour away) yea it would be 50 an hour or more i would think but i never buy parts just window shop when im there..

and as far as the helment thing goes...have u ever walkd into walmart or something with ur jacket on and ur helment in ur hand..someone always says" you out riding" i always say NOPE just a safe driver " HERES UR SIGN" LOL
Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 PM
myspace.com/edbrowniv

Meca is a decent person

some shops around here only charge 40 an hour. so feel ya bro
Old 01-04-2009, 11:54 PM

Theros is a decent person

Originally Posted by crowbar
im a fan of that one too, i never understood what possible reason people would think you would have a motorcycle helmet if you werent riding
Yeah, I get that all the time too. When they ask "Do you ride a motorcycle?", I respond with "No, I've got a little Razor scooter I pedal around."
Old 01-04-2009, 11:59 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by Venom600
At least they don't ask you if you ride it by yourself!

A friend of mine use to ride with me some when I rode the ZX10. It was hilarious to watch people's faces when we went to get on the bike to leave. I was driving and he was the bitch at 6'2", 215 lbs. We had a cop (politely) tell us we had to leave one night when we were waiting on some friends to meet us. He was actually not an ***, believe it or not. In mid sentence when he realized I was the one driving, he just stopped, turned around, and walked away. It was probably one of those things where "you had to be there," but the expression and way it went down was priceless!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:23 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
A friend of mine use to ride with me some when I rode the ZX10. It was hilarious to watch people's faces when we went to get on the bike to leave. I was driving and he was the bitch at 6'2", 215 lbs. We had a cop (politely) tell us we had to leave one night when we were waiting on some friends to meet us. He was actually not an ***, believe it or not. In mid sentence when he realized I was the one driving, he just stopped, turned around, and walked away. It was probably one of those things where "you had to be there," but the expression and way it went down was priceless!
so youre are saying that you are into dominating guys?

no homo.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
so youre are saying that you are into dominating guys?

no homo.
LOLOLOL No, but I'm not riding bitch on the back of my own sportbike!

Actually, I don't see myself riding bitch on the back of any sportbike. Several months ago, we bought a VTX1800 so my husband and I could ride together comfortably if we wanted to. That was quite an experience for both of us since we neither one were "bitches." lol If we are together, most of the time he drives. He is a terrible backseat driver. He's bad when he's not driving a cage and not much better on the back of the bike. It took a little getting use to for me, tho. I kept putting my feet down (from the backseat) at redlights. I finally got use to it and kind of like it now.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

There is a local guy named Puddin (no, seriously, that's what everyone calls him and how he introduces himself) who is the most backwoods hickass you'll ever meet. He's a compulsive liar and always produces some real gems. He SWEARS up and down that he managed to stuff a 626 (not 636!) motor in his 01 Ninja 250. Not only did he get it in there, he also managed to keep the stock exhaust and didn't have to modify his plastics at all, that way it would be the ultimate sleeper. Oh, and one of his "police buddies" clocked him at 215, but he still had rpm to go, just not enough road.

Quick Reply: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting