whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 01:49 PM

Theros is a decent person
Re: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

Not stunting related, but I had a guy I used to work with tell me he could run his pickup truck down the road at 70mph, hit the brakes, have the back end come up and do a 180. He stuck to this story for the entire 5 years I worked with him.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Theros
Not stunting related, but I had a guy I used to work with tell me he could run his pickup truck down the road at 70mph, hit the brakes, have the back end come up and do a 180. He stuck to this story for the entire 5 years I worked with him.
2 words....PROVE IT...haha
Old 01-03-2009, 02:35 PM

Theros is a decent person

Originally Posted by SxRacer108
2 words....PROVE IT...haha
Yeah no ****. Funny thing was... dude didn't even own a pickup truck.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bboy953
way to be a smart *** .... that **** about spelling is so old ....seriously
well reading your horrible spelling is so old.... seriously.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:29 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
well reading your horrible spelling is so old.... seriously.

+10000000006351684652168546513213246841651
Old 01-03-2009, 09:54 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
+10000000006351684652168546513213246841651

-1324324902307528920453987439287492347........32098 47918
Old 01-03-2009, 09:59 PM

crowbar is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
No offense man, but you actually sound like one of those ******** at the stealership that gives me dirty looks and is the reason I never go back to there for **** but oil filters, all because I "ruin and misuse my great machine" I just picked up off your showroom floor. Don't hate....

It's not my fault that 150 miles later the fairings are off, tank is properly dented, cage is on, and I really need a new tire... well, maybe it is, but it's not my fault that YOUR factory didn't tighten down the speedo bolt so now my magnesium countershaft cover is busted to ****!

OH.. sorry. Flashbacks. the head mechanic even told me basically I was an ******* cuz I needed a new clutch already, which pissed me off cuz it was obvious when he actuated the lever that the GD linkage was just floppin in the wind cuz the cable is connected to the ****** magnesium cover that's in pieces! Just give me my warranty work ya know? And like I'd fry my clutch that fast... Pffft. still got the same one in that bike...

OH yea...And about the extra levers...(my post is getting wordy too...lol)
I like telling people.. especially experienced street riders, to sit on my stuntbike, and then tell them to "pull in the clutch" and watch them grab the front brake first! LOL
Iv'e seen it happen a TON of times! Not sure why they do it, but the extra levers must throw em off or they are just nervous sittin on it or maybe it's the MSR raptor or something...??? Who cares.. it's funny as hell! try it!
Go on and hate, wouldnt be stuntlife without people acting french. And all i was trying to get at is that this guy didnt deserve a bike if he couldnt figure out that the highbeam toggle made both lights come on.
It is right along the lines of saying you dont deserve a gun if you dont know which end the bullet comes out. And im not arguing dealerships are a rip, but I was there for me not the customer.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:00 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

so are these numbers
Old 01-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trick
"once you put on a big sprocket and drop the air pressure that stuff is soo easy".
Originally Posted by Suicidl
look at the tank. Dang did it hurt when you wrecked
Originally Posted by -Loco-
dumbest thing i've heard was "why do you have 2 clutch levers?"
Originally Posted by villa76
"Give me 2 weeks and I could do that"
Originally Posted by frayz
I've had people ask me if a fat chick sat on my tank or if i accidently dropped a bowling ball onit...
I would of been doing circles by now if i wouldent of ...........
Old 01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
I pwn my mattress.

deshi_kicks is a decent person

Originally Posted by youngstunnar1
chek dis. im out ridin 2day and dis bitch azz cop saw me doin a whille down da highway rite. so he turns da lites on annd im lyk oh **** and i gave it more gas an d fu@Kin took of. well he iz chasin me for at leest 2 miles and that ***** treid blockin me in. so i grabed my breaks real hard and he went flyin past into this mini van and recked real hard. there wuz a family in ti and it looked lyk it rolled. wat do u think i shud do? im back at home now but u no they are prolly looking 4 me. can i get in trouble 4 dis?
Old 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
so are these numbers
???? what. i'm lost now
Old 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

+54882265185415281
Old 01-04-2009, 12:52 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah def... i think someones off the meds...
Old 01-04-2009, 03:39 AM

Getawaydriver85 is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-dis-****.html do i have to say more?????????
Old 01-04-2009, 03:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

youngstunnar1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Getawaydriver85

your avatar.. do i have to say more?
Old 01-04-2009, 03:59 AM

Getawaydriver85 is a decent person

i never claimed to be good at this ****, and i didn't string along the whole site, im not a bullshitter like you, so **** you and yes i that may be the extent of my stunting ability because im poor and can't afford to **** up my brand new bike. you think my avatar is a lie you can kiss my *** i know at least 10 people who were there. have fun in jail *******.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:34 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crowbar
Go on and hate, wouldnt be stuntlife without people acting french. And all i was trying to get at is that this guy didnt deserve a bike if he couldnt figure out that the highbeam toggle made both lights come on.
It is right along the lines of saying you dont deserve a gun if you dont know which end the bullet comes out. And im not arguing dealerships are a rip, but I was there for me not the customer.

UM... Okaaaaay....
seriously??

You need to go back and re-read my post and see where I made the transition from takin a quote you made out of context to telling the story about my backed out speedo bolt, purely for the purpose of being funny alone. I mean unless you were the one who I was dealing with about my K6's busted case, then what's the real deal? you think I was talking about not knowing where the headlights are or something??

Kind of obvious that I wasn't being 100% serious, or talking about you at all, but after your comment of... "I was there for me and not the customer"... it kind of puts the writing on the wall I guess now doesn't it?
I mean, I was completely joking, but maybe now I think you really ARE one of those ******** instead of just sounding like one for a sec?? LOL

There are guys like this at EVERY dealership that thumb their noses and talk **** about you when you are gone because they think that you shouldn't treat their bikes a certain way or whatever. But if I came in with a brand new quad all muddy and scratched up, they wouldn't say ****! So what's the diff. then? 9 out of 10 times I think that it's because they spend all day creamin their jeans over the new models and you just bought their dream bike to flog daily and they can't handle it. They want one of these "great machines" to baby, and worship, and polish up every weekend. And for some reason they aren't able to get one, so the jelousy stems from that.

The real deal is: Don't use the fact that it "can't keep the front end down", or is "fast as hell" as a selling point to these squids if you don't want them going out and doing that when they buy the bike!

Everyone is so caught up in the sale that if people like your'e salesman wouldv'e done a proper walk around with his client in the first place, then he shouldv'e known to read the manual cover to cover first, and would have ben shown how to operate the bike properly BEFORE loading it up in that trailer and taking it off the property!! It's not the riders' fault that your guys didn't educate him on how to at least turn the damn lights on! Pretty sad actually if you ask me.....

And again for the record.. I was only using your quote to make a segway to my bitching about Olathe Suzuki and what the ****** shop manager told me and how he acted like a dumbass, not you.

I even said "sorry, flashbacks!!!" to point that out... sorry if I wasn't clearer I guess. Your quote just made me think of the story of one of the dumbest things I'v heard is all... but hey, thanks for gettin my attention now though...

I'm sure when they designed that child's bike your'e riding in your avatar they had that in mind for it then too right?
Old 01-04-2009, 10:00 AM

crowbar is a decent person

I think YOU are taking this too seriously man. Besides the bigger issue with this guy was that he was a straight up retard. I worked with him, had it been a normal customer I would have laughed it off and showed him what was wrong. Chill out, im not taking this personal or trying to make it personal, you shouldnt either. BTW I wasnt a salesman, I was the service manager...that job will make you want to kill yourself.
Wasnt trying to sound like a dick man, think we just got our wires crossed. and yes it was designed for a child...I am merely in a mans body.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:22 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
UM... Okaaaaay....
seriously??

You need to go back and re-read my post and see where I made the transition from takin a quote you made out of context to telling the story about my backed out speedo bolt, purely for the purpose of being funny alone. I mean unless you were the one who I was dealing with about my K6's busted case, then what's the real deal? you think I was talking about not knowing where the headlights are or something??

Kind of obvious that I wasn't being 100% serious, or talking about you at all, but after your comment of... "I was there for me and not the customer"... it kind of puts the writing on the wall I guess now doesn't it?
I mean, I was completely joking, but maybe now I think you really ARE one of those ******** instead of just sounding like one for a sec?? LOL

There are guys like this at EVERY dealership that thumb their noses and talk **** about you when you are gone because they think that you shouldn't treat their bikes a certain way or whatever. But if I came in with a brand new quad all muddy and scratched up, they wouldn't say ****! So what's the diff. then? 9 out of 10 times I think that it's because they spend all day creamin their jeans over the new models and you just bought their dream bike to flog daily and they can't handle it. They want one of these "great machines" to baby, and worship, and polish up every weekend. And for some reason they aren't able to get one, so the jelousy stems from that.

The real deal is: Don't use the fact that it "can't keep the front end down", or is "fast as hell" as a selling point to these squids if you don't want them going out and doing that when they buy the bike!

Everyone is so caught up in the sale that if people like your'e salesman wouldv'e done a proper walk around with his client in the first place, then he shouldv'e known to read the manual cover to cover first, and would have ben shown how to operate the bike properly BEFORE loading it up in that trailer and taking it off the property!! It's not the riders' fault that your guys didn't educate him on how to at least turn the damn lights on! Pretty sad actually if you ask me.....

And again for the record.. I was only using your quote to make a segway to my bitching about Olathe Suzuki and what the ****** shop manager told me and how he acted like a dumbass, not you.

I even said "sorry, flashbacks!!!" to point that out... sorry if I wasn't clearer I guess. Your quote just made me think of the story of one of the dumbest things I'v heard is all... but hey, thanks for gettin my attention now though...

I'm sure when they designed that child's bike your'e riding in your avatar they had that in mind for it then too right?
wtf? a salesmens job is to sell bikes not worry about if the guy can handle it, thats his fault. i know he was a guy but didnt he look in the owners manual? and if you pay for it you have the right to do whatever you want with it hell put a bomb in the gas tank blow it up and put it on youtube
Old 01-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crowbar
why didn't he deserve a bike because of that?

My first bike was a yamaha, both lights were on all the time.

When I bought my honda, first thing I asked the guy "is the light out"

I could say the same thing about you, you don't deserve a bike because you are too stupid to wear a helmet, even on a 50 lol

Quick Reply: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting