Old 01-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person
Re: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

im in a ongoing argument on another car forum that -Stunting isn't ridding-
supously what we do isn't ridding..
Old 01-02-2009, 09:38 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bboy953
See... I think that's what helps us all feel such a strong camaraderie for one another... it's because everywhere we go there are thousands of us all around the world that all have to play "good will" ambassadors to the sport because the haters are plentifull.

And what I love is the "expert" friend that everyone has... they always talk **** on how they "used to always ride wheelies fo days on my dirtbike" or something like that. LOL
I had one guy start to dip into a conversation I was having, and when the subject of sprockets came up he proceeded to interrupt me and say, "the reason those guys all have big sprockets is so that they can ride fast wheelies on the highway...." never realizing that "those guys" is sitting right across the ****** table from his epicly wrong ***!
LOL
Same guy also said at the same party that, "When you see those guys drifting and doin rolling burnouts on those DVD's like that(accept he didn't call it rolling burnouts he just pointed to one on the TV) the only way they are doin it is cuz they throw down sand that you can't see with the camera on the parking lot."
yes people really are that stupid!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:40 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Not the best but all i can remember right now cause it was last night.. Lol Some dumb *** was talking to us all in the lot and was trying to convince me that my 636 is a 2 cylinder 650 and that he knows this for a fact because his dad is a GM Mechanic... In his words "He went to school for that ****, You have no clue what your doing"
Old 01-02-2009, 09:49 AM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
the only way they are doin it is cuz they throw down sand that you can't see with the camera on the parking lot."
Damn they're onto us!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:59 AM

D on RR is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a guy come over to buy a bike and he said to me that 1999 ZX-7R was the fastest bike ever build so i raised a price $500 on ZX-7R and he still bought it. All i said to him i agree.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:52 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Loco-
dumbest thing i've heard was "why do you have 2 clutch levers?"
lol i have heard that a few times lol.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:52 AM

Blanka636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I once overheard a guy trying to convince another that an R6 was faster than an R1 simply because of the number. I couldn't help but to intervene
Old 01-02-2009, 12:24 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

"once you put on a big sprocket and drop the air pressure that stuff is soo easy".
Old 01-02-2009, 12:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bboy953
well they are correct, what we do is RIDING.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:48 PM
myspace.com/edbrowniv

Meca is a decent person

Originally Posted by Blanka636
I once overheard a guy trying to convince another that an R6 was faster than an R1 simply because of the number. I couldn't help but to intervene
haha i used to think that when i was like 13.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

this dude that used to work at our shop was a compulsive liar and we got several great ones from him, like how his 92 yamaha seca 2 would run 180 while he was shifting into 5th gear. and how he had a ninja 250 that he ran 170mph in the eight mile at the strip. and my personal favorite was when he was willing to run my zx10 against his 450 fourwheeler for titles knowing my zx10 was running 5s. he swore i wouldnt stand a chance cause he had cams.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Suicidl
look at the tank. Dang did it hurt when you wrecked
I tell people my tank dent is to ride small children more safely on the bike. They always believe it to. Try it next time
Old 01-02-2009, 02:31 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I've had people ask me if a fat chick sat on my tank or if i accidently dropped a bowling ball onit...
Old 01-02-2009, 02:58 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

someone once said that my 12 bar was one of those new luggage racks for bikes. i just laughed and said yup
Old 01-02-2009, 03:12 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Around here its almost a daily occurrence for the squids to argue over who can do the better wheelie.. And it's always the people arguing, that are lucky to wheelie for a block or two

Originally Posted by frayz
I've had people ask me if a fat chick sat on my tank or if i accidently dropped a bowling ball onit...
I always get stupid questions about it from people "Man how did you wreck and do that to your tank?!"

Ya I wrecked it, straight into a perfect bowl thats smoothed out and painted
Old 01-02-2009, 03:35 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

had a guy looking at my bike...he asked me do you do them fluing v's? and i looked at him and said like the mighty ducks? he says nah like up on the tank with your legs and i say ooooooohhhhh....yeah i got flying v's for days hahaha....he showed me his bike...a 08 rr with 0 plastics on it not even the tank cover and then tells me hes the only on in his crew that can do stand ups haha...so we go for a ride he pulls a weak power wheelie and gets pulled over that was the first and last time i saw him.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:04 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Around here its almost a daily occurrence for the squids to argue over who can do the better wheelie.. And it's always the people arguing, that are lucky to wheelie for a block or two

I always get stupid questions about it from people "Man how did you wreck and do that to your tank?!"

Ya I wrecked it, straight into a perfect bowl thats smoothed out and painted
HAHA EXACTLY!! I want to bring my 636 back to stock so i can go talk **** to the squids and be cool

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
had a guy looking at my bike...he asked me do you do them fluing v's? and i looked at him and said like the mighty ducks? he says nah like up on the tank with your legs and i say ooooooohhhhh....yeah i got flying v's for days hahaha....he showed me his bike...a 08 rr with 0 plastics on it not even the tank cover and then tells me hes the only on in his crew that can do stand ups haha...so we go for a ride he pulls a weak power wheelie and gets pulled over that was the first and last time i saw him.
MIGHTY DUCK STUNT TEAM! Had a guy do the same thing. worked with him and he was like ya i see you crashed your bike(streetfightered but ya..) i laid mine down cuz i love to do wheelies so much.. uh wtf.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:05 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a man by the name of Stone here who is legendary for making up unbelievable tales of un-paralleled stunts. He cannot ride, but according to legend he has been offered ******* and beer on the street for his skills multiple times. Here are a few examples:

90mph 12-oclock on the freeway, girls show their *******, he blows his engine sending him into the guard-rail (while somehow still maintaining the wheelie). He "muscles" it down and comes to a safe stop. He swaps entire transmissions in less than 12 hours and makes his way to a local bike night (no guard rail marks on the bike), where I overhear him telling about how, on the way to that very bike night, he is again shown ******* at a red light then bet a case of beer he can't ride a sit-down 12-oclock to the next light. Of course he won the bet, and the *******.

He would come to the spot and ride scary power danglers back and forth, then pull over next to me and whisper "I'm just sand-bagging for everyone today".....

Apparently his cousin and Darius are tight.

His tales aren't limited to riding either. Once he blew the entire bottom of his face off in a horrible hydrolics/welding accident. His face is rebuilt with titanium and heals 3 weeks. There is not a scratch on his face as he is telling me this story.

I know this is wordy, but I have these tales burning a hole in my brain and I felt compelled to share.

Last edited by Twite; 01-02-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:34 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by Twite
His tales aren't limited to riding either. Once he blew the entire bottom of his face off in a horrible hydrolics/welding accident. His face is rebuilt with titanium and heals 3 weeks. There is not a scratch on his face as he is telling me this story.

I know this is wordy, but I have these tales burning a hole in my brain and I felt compelled to share.
Dude! You know Harvey Dent?
Old 01-02-2009, 05:39 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
+100000000

ive definitely heard some stupid ****, but ive definitely read worse on here, than ive ever experienced in person.
that's what I meant BTW just had a nice beer run on the Vespa, its like 62 & its gonna snow/34 degrees tomorrow...

Quick Reply: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting