whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 12:54 AM

Steveowit3os is a decent person
Re: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting

i was gunna say i hope it was a chick buttt...
Old 01-13-2009, 12:56 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

It was some random drunk guy who had better be glad his *** came off of the seat as quickly as it touched it.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:10 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

goin out to break one day at work and a couple of guys are lookin at my cage and asked me " so what are those on the sides of your bike ,shocks"..i replied "kinda. oh ****, brake's over, time to go back to work"
Old 01-13-2009, 01:21 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
well seriously..... you dont see people going around and sitting in other people cars do you? Thats grounds for home invasion!

oh yah, i bought a loaded iroc-z back in the day(black on black). i was so proud of that car. i went to a family party one day and when i go to leave some kid is laying across the hood pretending to be sleeping. so as calmly as i could i said "what the **** are you doing laying on my car" he responded with "well, it was the nicest car around here". i wanted so bad to beat the **** outa this kid, but he was my aunts next door neighbors kid, so i controlled myself and just told the kid "i wouldn't go makin that a habit, most people won't take that as easy as i did".
Old 01-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FUCT420
i call b/s on the 5s but what do i know
maybe hes got 2 turbo chargers and nos. all stuntas love nos.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

this is the dumbest thing ive heard today

Originally Posted by youngstunnar1
yo dawg i gotchu heres wat u need 2 do. a u need to cover da rear brake rite, u dont need ta use it just stick ur foot on top n press it a lil. 2 u have to give it lots of gas u otherwise u will fall down u no wat i mean.. 3 u need to stand wit both feet on da rear pegs and install a handbrake to cover n press a lil ok... good luck young stunna.. stuntin like mi daddy
Old 01-13-2009, 08:43 AM

markito is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
i had a guy tell me he knew a guy that hit a car doing 90mph fliped over the car flew through the air and landed on his feet running.HAHA
******* funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahah
Old 01-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

well seriously..... you dont see people going around and sitting in other people cars do you? Thats grounds for home invasion!

He just didn't seem like a threat...... kinda looked like a homeless paint huffer.

The cbr750 he spoke of was brand new. LOL I know the RC you speak of. I actually knew a guy from IL with one.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
I had someone jump on the back of my ZX10 at a redlight one night.

Was he hot?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:51 AM
LPS

LPS is a decent person

Originally Posted by malott442
Was he hot?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:54 AM

Was he hot?
I'm sure he was to somebody... Hot or not, he almost got a helmet to the head, elbow to the ribs, and much more.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:25 AM

ANDREW G. is an unknown quantity at this point

it was about 2 or 3 days ago was in siting bar with the og's from Legion st (Jhon R., C-WEB,ED-1000, and John B) we were all play in pool and some dum drunk guy started talking about riding and stunting and how he remembered C-Web from the Legion stunt video then he continued to say how he is a star boy and he rides with all the starr boyz in CA????? but there from ohio so we just let this dum *** dig his own grave and when we had enough John R let him know that there all good friends with starr boyz it was funny as hell he just started to studer a lil bit he felt like a ******* and just walked away
Old 01-13-2009, 11:34 AM
LPS

LPS is a decent person

Old 01-13-2009, 12:40 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
actually 186mph=200kph
Today? this has to top the list.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:15 PM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

Originally Posted by bboy953
o got another one and that comes from one of the guys on this forum ......
if you ride a FF bike you are better stunter than someone on SF ...
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 03:06 PM
LPS

LPS is a decent person

Im not sure if we just have a bunch of local NC Idiots or what??? But I had a grown kid with a Newer Yam YZ125 come into my shop and said that his "Power Bands" need to be replaced??? I asked him why he thought it was the power bands???(Holding a straight face while talking)..He said it dont go as fast as it used to...So I asked him how many powerbands does his bike have??? He said 14!!! It has 2 in every gear!!! lol (6 X 2 = 14)???? OKAY??? I started to go even farther and ask him what color power bands he wanted??? But I let him go!!! I couldnt handle it anymore...Long story short...I didnt have his color power bands in stock!!! They were back ordered!!! LPS
Old 01-13-2009, 04:53 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I had someone jump on the back of my ZX10 at a redlight one night.
was she hott???????????

Originally Posted by lee majors
oh yah, i bought a loaded iroc-z back in the day(black on black). i was so proud of that car. i went to a family party one day and when i go to leave some kid is laying across the hood pretending to be sleeping. so as calmly as i could i said "what the **** are you doing laying on my car" he responded with "well, it was the nicest car around here". i wanted so bad to beat the **** outa this kid, but he was my aunts next door neighbors kid, so i controlled myself and just told the kid "i wouldn't go makin that a habit, most people won't take that as easy as i did".
I would have snapped! one of our neighbor kids was a real pain in the *** back in the day, parents disciplined him wrong. He was always sitting on peoples cars, I came outside one day and he was standing on my parents sliding sun roof, he bent the track, it would no longer open, the parts were a small fortune to fix so we had the mechanic do the best he could to straighten them out, after that it didnt seal right so when you took off from a stop when it was raining, the water would run to the back side of the roof and come pouring down on you while you were driving. People probably thought we had Tourettes! Nothing worse than getting rained on inside a car!

He just didn't seem like a threat...... kinda looked like a homeless paint huffer.

The cbr750 he spoke of was brand new. LOL I know the RC you speak of. I actually knew a guy from IL with one.
what color did he huff? silver or gold? those are the most common among huffers, the silver and gold have small metal chips which cut your airways and allow you to get a better buz! I wish they made metallic model glue!

I like the RC45's but they look way too much like the old 93-95 ZX-7's, I would want a different look out of a honda, but they are still wicked bikes for what they are.... I wish Fireblade 900RR's were easier to find in the states!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:56 PM

was she hott???????????
LOL Nah. It was some random drunk dude. I have had some nice looking chicks ride with me. I had one follow us to my friend's house one day. She was drunk and driving her convertible mustang. She was all about me. My friends thought it was hilarious. I was wishing the crazy, drunk bitch would just go away!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:28 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

LOL Nah. It was some random drunk dude. I have had some nice looking chicks ride with me. I had one follow us to my friend's house one day. She was drunk and driving her convertible mustang. She was all about me. My friends thought it was hilarious. I was wishing the crazy, drunk bitch would just go away!

crazy drunk bitches are the best, unless they are old buck tooth cougars wearing a nascar jacket!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:31 PM

crazy drunk bitches are the best, unless they are old buck tooth cougars wearing a nascar jacket!
If I was into girls, I would have done her. She attractive and had a nice set. Alas, I don't swing that way, so I just wanted her to go away!

Quick Reply: whats the dumbest thing you've heard talking about stunting