handbrake

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 11:14 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Re: handbrake

i have DC set up on my 636 lot bike.brakets welded together. its SOLID and funtions and looks great. i think i'm going to hohey 4 piston soon.

i just got a 900rr lot bike, which needs a HB. i'm not sure if i'm going DC on this or not, since my buddy will be riding it. and i will only use it to learn new stuff, so i won't mess up 636 as much.

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
just curious, why would you do that when my adapters are only $20, the banjo is only $10 cheaper.
do you have any adapters/junction vaules that will fit 05 R6 rear master cylinder? i don't want to replace it with a 02 rear master.

My R6 is street not stunt, i don't need one, but it would be nice to have a HB on it.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:41 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
i have DC set up on my 636 lot bike.brakets welded together. its SOLID and funtions and looks great. i think i'm going to hohey 4 piston soon.
i know with the correct welder and enough skill you can have a dual bracket welded pretty stout, it wont be pretty but its a cheap solution. insane u got any pix of ur setup? i'd rather go dual but i'll probably end up getten another alpha chino valve
Old 12-31-2008, 08:07 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY

do you have any adapters/junction vaules that will fit 05 R6 rear master cylinder? i don't want to replace it with a 02 rear master.

My R6 is street not stunt, i don't need one, but it would be nice to have a HB on it.
not currently, im all out, all i have in stock are the tear drop style.

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
i know with the correct welder and enough skill you can have a dual bracket welded pretty stout, it wont be pretty but its a cheap solution. insane u got any pix of ur setup? i'd rather go dual but i'll probably end up getten another alpha chino valve
you can still use my adapter with the dual caliper, most do it with the original DC set-up (single piston caliper) to get more braking power.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

whoa whoa whoa! Can you use a WilWood caliper for this ****?!?!?!??!?!!?
Old 01-01-2009, 01:24 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lit
whoa whoa whoa! Can you use a WilWood caliper for this ****?!?!?!??!?!!?
yeah, if youre a machinist, you can pretty much use whatever you want.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:39 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
sorry it took me so long to post these up........

here is my current set up on my 636. i didn't build the bike, so i can't take credit for it. i've added to it or changed it up a bit, but thats it.