who's going to watch the UFC fight ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 07:41 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person
who's going to watch the UFC fight ?

heres how i think its going to play out
Evans ,Silva, Nogueira
i hope griffin gets his teeth knocked out he is just to cocky for me .i am heading to the bar now
Old 12-27-2008, 07:54 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person
Re: who's going to watch the UFC fight ?

how is griffen cocky he never talks **** and has the biggest heart in the ufc, jackson needs his *** kicked, i mean his face hit agin by silvas kness lol maybe this time he does want a rematch..i think all the fights will be great justa griffen fan^^so no punt int, just hope he wins thats all..

mir gonna lose
griifen (i hope)
silva (i hope hate jackson)

and junie everytime, i love the way he throws things lol...and hes like an hour from me(well before he moved so kinda a local for me) he is a funny guy
Old 12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
i am over it

we shall see but I still hope griffin goes down
Old 12-27-2008, 11:03 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

UPDATE: Rampage knocks Silva out in the first.

Frank Mir tko's Nogueira in second round

Last edited by atnuts; 12-27-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:06 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

all it is is just wrestling with a couple kicks
Old 12-27-2008, 11:12 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

wrestling??boxing??grabllin, kickboxing,..ect...more than just wresting and some kicks pimp..no punt int...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
all it is is just wrestling with a couple kicks
oh boy
Old 12-27-2008, 11:55 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

its free on that site,,,,mir won jaskson won its the main now and its free go to the link in the other post watchn it now its no bs true post its free
Old 12-28-2008, 12:35 AM

Rashad in the 3rd
Old 12-28-2008, 12:51 AM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

griffen had him in one and two then the third evens took him down griffen had some good holds and looks to submissions just couldnt apply it with evens being so fast on the defence, then hit forest with a right (i think)across the chin, then some hammer punches...**** forrest fan here didnt see it comming he stalked evens the hole time and won round one and two, nobody can say diffrent, but if u watch after the fight the respect they gave one another, thats why its a great sport....cant belive him and nor lost...and mir having ***** to face brock plz sorry i was wrong about forrest, hey im a fan u root for ur guy or team, win or lose, but brock and mir anyone wanna put up some paypall bets lol......brock two hits

he hits mir
mir hits ground...
Old 12-28-2008, 12:59 AM
i am over it

evans is the future he is good he is kind of boring to watch .i think that he really waits for his chance to throw is punches he did the samething in the lidel fight just waited and then explodes good fight forsure
Old 12-28-2008, 01:10 AM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

he is a good fighter for sure...**** all are dumber than any stunter any day of the week, and most have a great respect for one another, but future???umm i wouldnt go that far..thats like maybe spider siliva or something, i think future of a fighter to be able to do both ground and pound and stand up, and when i mean ground in pound yes he did that he pounded forrest, i mean brazilin wresting, havent seen to much of that from him..spider can kick u, punch u, or if ur really dumb, go to the ground with him..

did u see the show(ultimtefighter) vinny that guy was bad ***, suppried he lost, but he has the best ground game ive seen in awhile..chocked out a guy with his foot lol
Old 12-28-2008, 01:25 AM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

**** Evans!
Old 12-28-2008, 01:48 AM
i am over it

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
**** Evans!
stop
Old 12-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

this isnt stunt discussion *****...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...edictions.html
Old 12-28-2008, 06:10 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ATI
wrestling??boxing??grabllin, kickboxing,..ect...more than just wresting and some kicks pimp..no punt int...
Originally Posted by ATI
how is griffen cocky he never talks **** and has the biggest heart in the ufc, jackson needs his *** kicked, i mean his face hit agin by silvas kness lol maybe this time he does want a rematch..i think all the fights will be great justa griffen fan^^so no punt int, just hope he wins thats all..

mir gonna lose
griifen (i hope)
silva (i hope hate jackson)

and junie everytime, i love the way he throws things lol...and hes like an hour from me(well before he moved so kinda a local for me) he is a funny guy
Originally Posted by ATI
griffen had him in one and two then the third evens took him down griffen had some good holds and looks to submissions just couldnt apply it with evens being so fast on the defence, then hit forest with a right (i think)across the chin, then some hammer punches...**** forrest fan here didnt see it comming he stalked evens the hole time and won round one and two, nobody can say diffrent, but if u watch after the fight the respect they gave one another, thats why its a great sport....cant belive him and nor lost...and mir having ***** to face brock plz sorry i was wrong about forrest, hey im a fan u root for ur guy or team, win or lose, but brock and mir anyone wanna put up some paypall bets lol......brock two hits

he hits mir
mir hits ground...
Originally Posted by ATI
he is a good fighter for sure...**** all are dumber than any stunter any day of the week, and most have a great respect for one another, but future???umm i wouldnt go that far..thats like maybe spider siliva or something, i think future of a fighter to be able to do both ground and pound and stand up, and when i mean ground in pound yes he did that he pounded forrest, i mean brazilin wresting, havent seen to much of that from him..spider can kick u, punch u, or if ur really dumb, go to the ground with him..

did u see the show(ultimtefighter) vinny that guy was bad ***, suppried he lost, but he has the best ground game ive seen in awhile..chocked out a guy with his foot lol

please tell me you were hammered when you posted all this bullshit?

you are seriously worse than BIBO, im guessing you only made to the 3rd grade before deciding to give up school?

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
**** Evans!
dont hate because he knocked Forrest's dick in the dirt and took home the strap.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ATI
you ain't **** without hart and he had none. are u kidding me? that guy he faught you might as well be fighting your little brother.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:59 PM
ATI
found my old ID

ATI is a decent person

are u serious...joe rogan said he had one of the best ground game in the ufc PERIOD what show was u watching. everytime he took the guy to the ground it was over in a min or less..the guy (vinny) was under full gaurd took his foot and did some kind of rubberband move and then his foot was by the guys throat and then TAP..vinny is a hell of a fighter, just the name of the game sometime, doesnt mean anyone is a better fighter, ive seen people get there *** stomped and in the last round barly standing catch the guy with a knee, just happends.....

and hammer WHAT forrest is a true heart fighter..hands down, when do u see forrest get interviewed talkn ****...
Old 12-28-2008, 04:01 PM

seriously? you could try some stupid moves too if the guy you're fighting just lays there. and you can't just have a decent ground game. you gotta have some standup as well. vinny lacks in that dept which was proven in his last fight. dropped like a bitch..haha
Old 12-28-2008, 04:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ATI
are u serious...joe rogan said he had one of the best ground game in the ufc PERIOD what show was u watching. everytime he took the guy to the ground it was over in a min or less..the guy (vinny) was under full gaurd took his foot and did some kind of rubberband move and then his foot was by the guys throat and then TAP..vinny is a hell of a fighter, just the name of the game sometime, doesnt mean anyone is a better fighter, ive seen people get there *** stomped and in the last round barly standing catch the guy with a knee, just happends.....

and hammer WHAT forrest is a true heart fighter..hands down, when do u see forrest get interviewed talkn ****...
what he did was not some kind of rubber band move, it was a gogo plata from the mount, which he transitioned into an arm bar, to win the fight.

Quick Reply: who's going to watch the UFC fight ?