Old 07-07-2003, 05:00 PM

Kevin-ASJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink leaving for Chicago on thurs morning

It's gonna be a blast
Old 07-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

THROTTLEJUNKIE is an unknown quantity at this point
Kevin, remember me....

This is James from NOPI. Well not anymore. I have switched companies now. I am the guy that had the black Katana a couple of years ago that went riding with you. I've been through a bunch of toys since, and am looking for another street bike. Congrats on your riding skills and how you have totally stepped it up lately. I hope to keep in touch and ride again soon. I have quads and dirt bikes and am just getting too beat up for that. I want another bike so bad and am looking daily. Keep me in mind if you find a sweet deal.
Old 07-08-2003, 04:46 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
see ya there cant wait
Old 07-09-2003, 01:39 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Old 07-09-2003, 10:33 AM

Kevin-ASJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kevin, remember me....

Originally posted by THROTTLEJUNKIE
This is James from NOPI. Well not anymore. I have switched companies now. I am the guy that had the black Katana a couple of years ago that went riding with you. I've been through a bunch of toys since, and am looking for another street bike. Congrats on your riding skills and how you have totally stepped it up lately. I hope to keep in touch and ride again soon. I have quads and dirt bikes and am just getting too beat up for that. I want another bike so bad and am looking daily. Keep me in mind if you find a sweet deal.
Whats up James, sure I remember you. WHen did you stop working at nopi? I know of a couple of bikes for sale my friend has an f3 for $3500 not sure on the year and I have a 99 TL1000 that I'll sell for $3500. Plastics are trashed but there and covered in blue fur. Let me know if your interested. Do you still have my number?
Old 07-09-2003, 09:36 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
this is gonna kick ***!!!
Old 07-15-2003, 04:31 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I saw you guys N Chicago practicing on Sunday, I was like I heard of those guys.
Old 07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

The number I have is 770-***-6709. This may be an old number. I am very interested in the TL 1000. I have only ridden 1 before, and would like to get with you some time to check it out. Good luck in Chicago, and I can't wait to get another bike and show you my new moves. I have been stunt addicted since riding with you last year. Let me know about the number. I left NOPI 2 months ago for a job offer from Racing Radios. I do the communication systems for race cars. (NASCAR, IRL, CART, IMSA, GRAND-AM...ETC.) It was a better opportunity and I still get to work with race cars and in the racing industry, so I had to leave NOPI. I apologize for never being able to get your show at the NOPI NATIONALS, but now that I'm not there and still friends with them, maybe we can work together to make it happen. We'll talk later about it. Good luck and be safe.
Old 07-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Kevin, congragulations on all the props in Chicago. Please contact me about that tl1000 you have. I am jonesin' for a bike. You can call me at 404-787-3857 cell any time. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.