STOLEN 03 honda 954

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:51 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve
Re: STOLEN 03 honda 954

Originally Posted by DD0311
keep your eye out on ebay its a longshot and i was drunk but this guy showed me a pic that sounds like what you described. he was a shady character sadi he was from md so another longshot if you get a pic i might be able to confirm a lil more sucks bro either way
hey man im kinda **** outta luck right now on a picture but if u can get a picture i could identify it in a heartbeat.any info on this dude would be great.Ill hook u up with cash or parts if u find my bike.Did he call u?internet?thanks bro
Old 12-26-2008, 01:05 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

im sorry your bike got stolen but theres no need for you to be a dick. you came on stuntlife asking for help and now youre talking **** to people in your thread. they didnt take it so quit acting like everyones out to get you. i hope you find it.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:47 PM

uponone413 is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
id be out looking for it and pulling detective work....if they wont let you in there garage to hang then its proly in there whoever got it is friends with ya so go to everybody's house and see who is acting shady
sounds like he needs to find new friends....
Old 12-26-2008, 01:59 PM

uponone413 is a decent person

Originally Posted by B2S
i highly aprreciate thoes who are keeping there eyes and ears out for my bike.I just cant believe some low life piece of **** would steal my bike while i was on vacation,and right before christmas.I cant believe someone is that cold hearted.Im highly considering selling my two stuntbikes.04 636 and 02 f4i.both fully setup and well taken care of.after my bike has been jacked i have lost alot of respect for ppl and dont have much of a desire to ride anymore.if my 954 is recovered ill post up pics of my stuntbikes to sell
hope u find ur bike though bro.. and yea post up those pics of ur 636
Old 12-26-2008, 03:24 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by RROCCO
im sorry your bike got stolen but theres no need for you to be a dick. you came on stuntlife asking for help and now youre talking **** to people in your thread. they didnt take it so quit acting like everyones out to get you. i hope you find it.
dude im devastated my bike was stolen and did u read the post where some dude said (incase the theif is reading this thread I have a undertail that would go great with the bike)thats why Im being a dick.theres a lot of good ppl on stunlife and alot of ********.im just looking for help and not any ******** post.this is a serious thread and im just spreading the word to hopefully find my bike.sorry im going off on ppl im just a little pissed off and not ready to hear and **** that isnt positive
Old 12-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Theros is a decent person

I'll keep my eyes open for you bro. I'm in Rockville and it sounds like a pretty unique bike that shouldn't be too hard to spot if it's being open trailered/ridden around.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:34 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Theros
I'll keep my eyes open for you bro. I'm in Rockville and it sounds like a pretty unique bike that shouldn't be too hard to spot if it's being open trailered/ridden around.
thanks alot bro!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:11 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Go with your first instinct.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:05 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person

+1

You won't probably have hard time to find your parts within few weeks cuz you got everything marked down chromes.

Rican loves chromes
Old 12-26-2008, 10:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i must see 100 chromed out bikes a day
Old 12-26-2008, 10:36 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Suicidl

i bet it was a rican who took it because of all the chrome. notice they did not take the non chrome bikes
haha i thought of something like that too

Originally Posted by B2S
umm suprise.were u not going to trade a flatscreen t.v. for a stolen bike?kelm i could go on and on about you.if u dont have anything positive to say then get the **** off my thread
do it!

sorry for the bike man... now matter how much chrome u have... it still sucks to be robed

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i must see 100 chromed out bikes a day
u need sunglasses *****

any yamaha 1100?
Old 12-26-2008, 10:47 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by B2S
wow,another internet gangster that can talk **** through a keyboard.oh i forgot.Kelm can bench 400lbs,a master in karate,and can kill u with his pinky finger.scary man,what was i thinking.also whats wrong kelm,no reply back?did u f*&k with wrong person and get put on the spot?Yea,so shut ur F*&king mouth when u dont know what the hell is goin on
yeah, im a total internet gangster, when you are the one talking about how youre gonna kick kelms ***.

Originally Posted by 08zx6stunter
you need a pit bull. mine dont let no one in the yard. sometimes not even me.

Originally Posted by B2S
i highly aprreciate thoes who are keeping there eyes and ears out for my bike.I just cant believe some low life piece of **** would steal my bike while i was on vacation,and right before christmas.I cant believe someone is that cold hearted.Im highly considering selling my two stuntbikes.04 636 and 02 f4i.both fully setup and well taken care of.after my bike has been jacked i have lost alot of respect for ppl and dont have much of a desire to ride anymore.if my 954 is recovered ill post up pics of my stuntbikes to sell
if someone is a thief, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, etc, is not going to keep them from stealing your ****. just a little FYI.

Originally Posted by Kelm

Don't talk **** for no reason, I made a valid point you should have not called someone out like that.... that's it.
No need to get your panties in a twist.
+100 especially when you have no proof.

Originally Posted by B2S
dude im devastated my bike was stolen and did u read the post where some dude said (incase the theif is reading this thread I have a undertail that would go great with the bike)thats why Im being a dick.theres a lot of good ppl on stunlife and alot of ********.im just looking for help and not any ******** post.this is a serious thread and im just spreading the word to hopefully find my bike.sorry im going off on ppl im just a little pissed off and not ready to hear and **** that isnt positive
then why are you here?
Old 12-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by RROCCO
its technical.
why do you have an LVX bike for an avatar!? lol

-kane
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
i noticed that too... maybe its paulies photochop?
Old 12-27-2008, 08:26 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
cuz i couldnt find one of a gangsta pink bike.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:34 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
yeah, im a total internet gangster, when you are the one talking about how youre gonna kick kelms ***.

if someone is a thief, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, etc, is not going to keep them from stealing your ****. just a little FYI.

+100 especially when you have no proof.

then why are you here?
cumberland,Md.come find me and I'll show u what are hospital is like.Kelm im not tryin to be the ******** but im gettin ******* post from usere offcourse im gonna go off.thanks for wishing me luck on getting my bike back
Old 12-27-2008, 01:38 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by B2S
cumberland,Md.come find me and I'll show u what are hospital is like.Kelm im not tryin to be the ******** but im gettin ******* post from usere offcourse im gonna go off.thanks for wishing me luck on getting my bike back

better not talk ish to stock, hes a 4'3 full contact fighter which means he'll bite your ankles off
Old 12-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Ifitwasezevery1woulddoit

Dizzel406 is a decent person

Originally Posted by B2S

Next time type in caps!! It will show how much tougher you are. Bro, This is the internet! People are going to talk ****.. Sucks your bike got jacked, I truly hope you get it back... but calling people out online is just gay.. and im sure its not going to help you get the bike back any quicker...
Old 12-27-2008, 02:32 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

what the **** good is the internet without calling people out and talking ****.....when im on the interenet it meens im bored and im ready to **** people off and talk **** to people i dont know and the best part is i wont get punched in the mouth lol so people need to get over other people being "internet gangstas"....If my 10k dollar 954 gets stolen im blameing everyone on this site and not giving a **** what anyone thinks id probably blame my own dad and try fighting him.....hope you get your bike back bro give um hell

Quick Reply: STOLEN 03 honda 954