STOLEN 03 honda 954

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 12:51 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve
Re: STOLEN 03 honda 954

Originally Posted by cblestunt
some people seem to be missing the point how the **** can you complain about a stolen bike getting stolen yeh u put money into the bike BUT the bike wasn't legal anyways that is Ur stupidity now ur on here calling people out .......

for the guy that got the 50 stolen that sucks man but now with the way the economy is going people will steal anything specially if it's just sitting there
my LEGAL bike was stolen out a basement u canadian *****......do u understand now dudly do ****?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:53 PM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

okkk b2s so Ur not denying the fact the bike is stolen thats good but why the **** do you care so much yeah you lost ur money thats part of life i am sure i would not hire a P.I to look for a stolen bike with clean numbers... Do you really want to go to jail.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:54 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by B2S
my LEGAL bike was stolen out a basement u canadian *****......do u understand now dudly do ****?
who cares

you stole bikes, and/or bought stolen parts, and tried selling them online

I'm glad your **** was stolen, hopefully more **** is stolen from you. In fact, where do you live, I wish it was around here, I'd be telling all the meth heads you have a bunch of bad *** **** in your house
Old 12-31-2008, 12:59 PM
B2S

im done on stuntlife.its just turned into a couple lowlifes with ur smart remarks and now somehow me going off on ppl im the bad guy.so to those who are keeping there eyes and ears out for me,thanks and please pm me if u know anything.everyone else keep on posting.im not dealing with u ******** anymore.id also like to say,congratultaions stunt riders for giving our sport a stolen bike rep.why do i say that?there been quite a few ppl busted and guess what,they were stunt riders......florida.so +1 to all the legit riders out there.so to all u theives out there go to hell and get a job.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i dont get it you go off on him for Assuming who stole his bike with a few facts he had, but you all are Assuming he stole the bike in the first place with the few facts you guys have. its stupid. hope you get your bike back man, cant do much up here in canada but send some luck your way. if you did steal it [witch im not saying you did] you deserve this, but if you didnt i wish ya the best of luck.
he admits to grinding numbers off frames and selling them (aka never having a title to begin with so selling a stolen frame)

and you hope he gets his bike back?

HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GRIND A NUMBER OFF AND SELL IT

its not us just assuming this ****
Old 12-31-2008, 01:02 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Towlieee
who cares

you stole bikes, and/or bought stolen parts, and tried selling them online

I'm glad your **** was stolen, hopefully more **** is stolen from you. In fact, where do you live, I wish it was around here, I'd be telling all the meth heads you have a bunch of bad *** **** in your house
i couldnt resist to reply on this one.how about i give u an adress to come to and u can say all u want to my face???????internet gangster????????
id be telling the meth heads...what a puss
Old 12-31-2008, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by B2S
im done on stuntlife.its just turned into a couple lowlifes with ur smart remarks and now somehow me going off on ppl im the bad guy.so to those who are keeping there eyes and ears out for me,thanks and please pm me if u know anything.everyone else keep on posting.im not dealing with u ******** anymore.id also like to say,congratultaions stunt riders for giving our sport a stolen bike rep.why do i say that?there been quite a few ppl busted and guess what,they were stunt riders......florida.so +1 to all the legit riders out there.so to all u theives out there go to hell and get a job.
Congrats stunters for giving us a stolen bike rep?

So are you a stunter? Because your the one giving YOURSELF a rep for having stolen ****!

Your a funny person, really, hilarious.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by B2S
i couldnt resist to reply on this one.how about i give u an adress to come to and u can say all u want to my face???????internet gangster????????
id be telling the meth heads...what a puss

Internet gangster? I never said anything about how tough I am, I never said I'd kick your ***

YOU ARE THE INTERNET GANGSTER

I understand you are too stupid to see it, but look at you, threatening everyone on the internet, E-thuggin at its finest!

And of course I'd give meth heads your address, as most are thieves like you. I don't steal ****, so your address would be worthless to me idiot.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:15 PM

internet gangster you just called me out and i am in Canada dude ur a ******* loser ........
Old 12-31-2008, 01:16 PM

ohhh and i also hope when u get Ur bike they guys that took it **** in the gas tank and pee in the injectors....
Old 12-31-2008, 01:43 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by B2S
so they left your STOLEN bike alone?

Originally Posted by B2S
oh, the irony.

in all reality, the original owner probably just picked up what was theirs to begin with.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 PM

gsxr600stunter0 is a decent person

hey whats that saying.....what goes around comes around???? karmas a bitch...i hope your LEGAL bike was worth a lot more than the stolen one....
Old 12-31-2008, 02:11 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
so they left your STOLEN bike alone?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:50 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

B2S, you got something wrong with your brain. I look forward to reading this thread everyday. Your bike is long gone. I hope the "new owner" makes some money off of it.

Then comes to kick your **** talkin ***.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

this had the be the best 10 pages of reading ive done on here in a LONG time...i just couldnt stop...haha omg.

the irony astounds me
Old 12-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cblestunt
ohhh and i also hope when u get Ur bike they guys that took it **** in the gas tank and pee in the injectors....
Old 12-31-2008, 03:36 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

i hate to be a **** starter but every person i know that has a bike has a pic of it and if it was as pimp as you say then you would have tons of pic ya know so i dunno all i do know is i hate fckin thiefs
Old 12-31-2008, 04:33 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rick Huling
i hate to be a **** starter but every person i know that has a bike has a pic of it and if it was as pimp as you say then you would have tons of pic ya know so i dunno all i do know is i hate fckin thiefs
so he would be showing off pics of his stolen bike that got stolen.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:20 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
he admits to grinding numbers off frames and selling them (aka never having a title to begin with so selling a stolen frame)

and you hope he gets his bike back?

HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GRIND A NUMBER OFF AND SELL IT

its not us just assuming this ****
im only hoping he gets his bike back if its not stolen in the first place, and only he knows the truth!!! so keep going on what you think i dont care.

Quick Reply: STOLEN 03 honda 954