Zero's or O'z

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:13 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person
Zero's or O'z

It is possible to do zero's or O'z without a steering damper.

what about :
-christs and anit-christs

i want a gpr but cannot afford it right now.Cant afford a new one at least
Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Zero's or O'z

Everything is possible without a damper
Old 12-18-2008, 11:19 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

I dont know about that.... I wouldn't attemp doing any Christs without a damper ........

lol
Old 12-18-2008, 11:21 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

well i guess i dont do them correct. i can get it 3/4 'sthe way around then it either falls or sorta highsides and turn the other way. Am i supposed to use the rear brake to steer or counter steer it as it turns

Nina Weee ive done christs before without a damper but it wobbles and i go to hell lol
Old 12-18-2008, 11:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

You dont NEED a damper for anything
Old 12-18-2008, 11:24 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by K5
well i guess i dont do them correct. i can get it 3/4 'sthe way around then it either falls or sorta highsides and turn the other way. Am i supposed to use the rear brake to steer or counter steer it as it turns

Nina Weee ive done christs before without a damper but it wobbles and i go to hell lol
yes, use the rear brake to control it
Old 12-18-2008, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

If it starts shaking during a christ then something is fucked up with your front end. Head bearings, tires, rim, etc.

For the zeroes, the bars should be all the way to one side, theres no steering involved there.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:29 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
If it starts shaking during a christ then something is fucked up with your front end. Head bearings, tires, rim, etc.

For the zeroes, the bars should be all the way to one side, theres no steering involved there.
the front end is fine..i make it wobble

lol i have no balance on christs yet
Old 12-18-2008, 11:30 AM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

wait im confused ? what do you mean like standing on the tank and riding standing up? i dont seem to have a problem with it without a dampiner! and ar you also talik about those no hand sitdown ride in a circle thing with your bars turned all the way to the lock? if so you use your brake to controll it from dippin to far in and highsidin out
Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 AM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM

+1 On Mike's and Sketchy's posts. You can do any trick without one. Not to ***** up someone's post, but I'm swappin front ends to a 954. I need to f4i kit I have for my GPR and the 954 kit also right?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:32 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FREDERATOR
wait im confused ? what do you mean like standing on the tank and riding standing up? i dont seem to have a problem with it without a dampiner! and ar you also talik about those no hand sitdown ride in a circle thing with your bars turned all the way to the lock? if so you use your brake to controll it from dippin to far in and highsidin out
yeah thats what im talkin bout Fred...standing on the seat and tank..switch backed aka Christ's

and no handed sit downz with the bars turn in aka O'z
Old 12-18-2008, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nina weee
I dont know about that.... I wouldn't attemp doing any Christs without a damper ........
lol
While it may be smarter to do certain tricks with a damper, its not required and can be done without one. Ive never done a christ before so I wouldnt know about that lol but I'll take your word for it.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 AM
FTP!

Originally Posted by K5
the front end is fine..i make it wobble

lol i have no balance on christs yet
It pretty much balances itself unless you seriously have no balance. Maybe you're tryin christs too slow. The slower the harder. imo.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:34 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Kingnap
+1 On Mike's and Sketchy's posts. You can do any trick without one. Not to ***** up someone's post, but I'm swappin front ends to a 954. I need to f4i kit I have for my GPR and the 954 kit also right?
I went thru this not to long ago. The mount for the F4i and 929 are the same. Not sure about the 954 though but I think the 929 and 954 are the same Maybe someone else can chime in tho.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:37 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

It pretty much balances itself unless you seriously have no balance. Maybe you're tryin christs too slow. The slower the harder. imo.
okay i guess i will try it at say 15-20mph then
Old 12-18-2008, 11:40 AM
FTP!

I learned em at around 40 or so. And I've fallen off from bein dumb goin that fast with the idle cranked So just pay attention. But yeah, under that speed is gonna make it a little harder. Neutral or idling.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:53 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

I learned em at around 40 or so. And I've fallen off from bein dumb goin that fast with the idle cranked So just pay attention. But yeah, under that speed is gonna make it a little harder. Neutral or idling.
i really want to learn the O'z better and different variations not the christ's so much
Old 12-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Super easy
Originally Posted by nina weee

lol
Old 12-18-2008, 12:29 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i learned crist and surf on supermoto. damper or not they are ez on strret bikes
Old 12-18-2008, 12:54 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

THATS RIGHT BITCHES